Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 47. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Could you explain me why are you usind the blockchain? Is it really necessary? What is the legal sence of the blockchain?
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
It is an interesting project, but I want to know how to deal with some personal private information since the safety is a very important thing for most of the users.

pigheadbig

Yes, of course you are right. It's good that most messengers have encrypted messages. If you send something completely confidential, then you can also pre-encrypt this file. A smart contract does not care, which hash file to write to the blockchain. Hash does not smell  Wink

As we know, the ETH network may be crowded if there is too much transfers in a short time, so I want to know how to deal with this problem.

nonlinearboy

Yes, this is a well-known problem.. As for our case, our customers will not suffer from local network overloading. This is not a bank transaction. Speed is important there, since the movement of money accompanies a deal. If you mean the problem of overloading caused by our ICO, so there is no really reason to worry ))) Our ICO is Silent)) and small. No hype and huge marketing funds. Nevertheless, we look forward to resolving the problem of Ethereum overload. This is a serious threat to the system.
Activity: 42
Presentation is tite, team is dope Smiley
I will test this Truth Machine Grin

greyswan

Please chat with our notary chatbot! I think you'll be friends!   Grin

http://m.me/SilentNotary

kindly ask you for response!
Yuk I ditched FB because Zuck.
Will setup another fake account Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Why did you choose such an unusual logo?

katsia

It's a face of our notary robot) He is an math algorytm, that's why he looks little bit strange!  Smiley

It is similar to American Southwest Kachinas Smiley
Interceding in human affairs when necessary! Grin
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hi! Thank you for inviting me to participate in your project ...The reward is already being paid How do I get them

Sorry, I can find the ICO date on this thread, I can the main post was made on July 17th, and the title is 10 days left, So I wonder if the ICO is over now.

wantangcfftc020

Our ICO begins August 21 will last 14 days (4 Sep ). We are now discussing the possibility of prolongation for another 14 days (if required amount will not be collected).
Activity: 703

As we know, the ETH network may be crowded if there is too much transfers in a short time, so I want to know how to deal with this problem.
Activity: 742
It is an interesting project, but I want to know how to deal with some personal private information since the safety is a very important thing for most of the users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

Sorry, I can find the ICO date on this thread, I can the main post was made on July 17th, and the title is 10 days left, So I wonder if the ICO is over now.
Interesting, how does this storange works in a decentralized way?
We write data hash in a blockchain, and store data in the cloud. Data storage is not our business. For the demo version we use Google. In the commercial version we can use a decentralized one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It looks like a good project, I'll try to invest with a little money and hope this coin will be a great success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Interesting, how does this storange works in a decentralized way?

katsia

It's a face of our notary robot) He is an math algorytm, that's why he looks little bit strange!  Smiley
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
any bounty socmed?
success for your project

Thank you for your response.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
success for your project

This project itsef may sound interesting, but I am skeptical in the ico structure that the price of the token would increase 20 times after ico.  

They say that the token will be sold at their web at the rate of 20 times the initial ico price.  But, if the token could be brought in much less price from ico price, no one would buy at that price and the token would be dumped once it hit in any exchange at much lower price.  This means there is no point in selling token at a high price at their official web site as long as there are exchanges that sell at much low, which value is determined simply by supply and demand.  So, it is likely that only a few of us who would buy token very early from ico could sell a higher price than what they obtained and the rest of us would end up to hold it till their business goes well or dump the token with the market demand rate.  So, simply this is nothing different than any other icos and I guess there is only negative point in giving lots of price advantage for the early contributors.

Correct me if I think of this wrong

Dear nasasan620!

Please read the WP or our site (https://silentnotary.com/).We don't sell any tokens after ICO. There is a limited emission.
Token's smart contract forcibly redeem tokens from tokenholders if anybody send ETH to the contract.
You can check the code of token contract here: https://github.com/SilentNotary/ICO-SN/blob/master/Dapp/src/SilentNotaryToken.sol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: