Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 3. (Read 38749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I came across another thread selling coins that look almost exactly like the series 1 silver wallets...Any relation?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785899.0;topicseen

I saw that copy-coin before the topic was removed, despicable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I came across another thread selling coins that look almost exactly like the series 1 silver wallets...Any relation?

Thanks for pointing that scammer out...he is stealing our design.  I have left negative feedback for him.  I will also contact indiegogo and let them know that is a blatant scam.

No worries..I knew something was wrong the minute I saw post. Your coins are well known so no way that scammer would have succeeded.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Silverwallets is paying for a nice signature to be designed -->> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-a-signature-created-paying-125-btc-or-a-silverwallet-for-the-best-design-786042

The winner gets either .125BTC or a Silverwallet!
legendary

Thanks for pointing that scammer out...he is stealing our design.  I have left negative feedback for him.  I will also contact indiegogo and let them know that is a blatant scam.

BTC/Doge
Looks really good, the price does seem fair although it's still out of my budget to be fair.

Good luck with sales!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Would ANACS grade a coin with "Do it your self" Pkey + hologram? How flexible are they with the writing on the slap, would they e.g. write the full public key there?

They grade the Casascius coins so I don't see a difference there. I do not think they would indicate a public key that is not directly on the coin. What you could do is have the public key laser etched in the gaps between Silver and Wallets. I plan on having that done for one of mine. I would also recommend making sure anyone who does handle the coin to wear gloves. You'd be surprised at how many non collectors do not realize they shouldn't be handling it.

Is the idea then that the public key is etched into the metal?  Seems cool and ballsy.  If that address is ever compromised, the coin will be an eternal reminder of the faliure. 
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

14-15, 17-18, 21, 24-41, 43-45, 47-65, 67, 71-74, 76-78, 80-83, 85, 88-90, 92-99 available

PM sent, I would like to buy # 99.  Very nice looking coins!
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
How much are the Gold Plated ones being sold for?

$150 there are only 100 of them and individually numbered. We will never make more than 100 of these.

That's a great price! I'll likely be picking one up in the future. I currently have 3 of the DIY2 coins from Serp and would love to add one of these to my collection.

Thanks.

have to ask; any interest in selling the serps?

Serps?

devthedev mentioned he had some of the original 'serpcoins'; quite hard to come by.

Bitcoin quarters you mean?

I got confused; I thought he meant the really early serps like this: https://www.thebitcoinmuseum.com/index.php/coins-bullion/serp-1.html
they are very rare
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

$150 there are only 100 of them and individually numbered. We will never make more than 100 of these.

That's a great price! I'll likely be picking one up in the future. I currently have 3 of the DIY2 coins from Serp and would love to add one of these to my collection.

Thanks.

Serps?

devthedev mentioned he had some of the original 'serpcoins'; quite hard to come by.

Bitcoin quarters you mean?
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Thanks.

Serps?

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Thanks.

Serps?
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

14-15, 17-18, 21, 24-41, 43-45, 47-65, 67, 71-74, 76-78, 80-83, 85, 88-90, 92-99 available

Coins 18, 19, 30, 31, 34, 35, 39, 42, 47, 49, 51, 52, 72, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 82, 83, and 90 are available

legendary
Got my numbered design 2 coin today!  Looks great!  Thanks!

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Got my numbered design 2 coin today!  Looks great!  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: