Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 7. (Read 38749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Like your idea on the 1 oz gold wallet, maybe even a short run of these unless you get your usual tsunami of orders Smiley

We were thinking of doing a short run, the cost over spot is absurd though. To make it even worth while we would have to do at least 50.

I believe Titan BTC is charging about $450 over spot for their gold coin.  I would have loved to get one of those gold coins, but with the cost of 1 oz of gold at around $1300, and the markup of $450, plus the funded BTC, the cost became too rich for me.  Hoping you can do something to make the cost of your coin more affordable. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Like your idea on the 1 oz gold wallet, maybe even a short run of these unless you get your usual tsunami of orders Smiley

We were thinking of doing a short run, the cost over spot is absurd though. To make it even worth while we would have to do at least 50.
I'm looking to gauge the interest on a 1oz Gold Wallet. Would anyone be interested in that?

Due to the cost of one ounce of Gold, I would personally prefer a 1/2 ounce.

I thought of that as well but the our dies are already set for 1oz. If we did half ounces we would have to create all new dies and that just adds a huge cost for such a small run (presumably small I don't know the interest)
Activity: 170
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
I'm looking to gauge the interest on a 1oz Gold Wallet. Would anyone be interested in that?

I agree that this would likely do better in the market
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

One thing i should have posted a while back but been busy.  Got to see some of these in Chicago during a bitcoin conference. They do look great, and everyone at their vendor area was very nice as well.  Was good to great to meet them there. Extremely nice company from talking to them, even spent time talking to me about grades of coins.

Thanks for the feedback! It was really nice to get out and meet so many faces. Thanks for stopping by.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
One thing i should have posted a while back but been busy.  Got to see some of these in Chicago during a bitcoin conference. They do look great, and everyone at their vendor area was very nice as well.  Was good to great to meet them there. Extremely nice company from talking to them, even spent time talking to me about grades of coins.
Hey everyone we are doing a VERY LIMITED run of 100 numbered coins from our first design with the GOLD PLATED B. The cost for these are $150 and they are numbered.

WE WILL ONLY DO A RUN OF 100 OF THESE COINS EVER. THEY WILL ALL BE NUMBERED. 1, 2, and 3 belong to us the owners of the company. Coins 4-100 are now available for order and will ship AUGUST 4, 2014

This is absolutely a first come first serve run. If you claim a number, you have 24 hours to make payment or we will release your hold.

I AM ALSO EMAILING OUR CLIENT LIST. So numbers may become unavailable due to email reservations. I will keep this thread updated.

Here is a rendering from the mint. The coin will have a gold plated B, and the edge will be gold plated.

14-15, 17-41, 42-69, 70-99 available

Coins 34 and 39 are available

I will keep this post updated as that changes.
which numbers in gold plated are left?

Just sent you a PM. There is still a good amount of Gold Plated ones left.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
which numbers in gold plated are left?
Wow! Design two numbered coins are all reserved! That was fast. We still have Gold B coins available and if any numbered reservations for design two cancel I will let you guys/girls know.

I'll take a gold B #14 if that number is still available. If not then the next lowest please. Thanks!

I just sent you a PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Wow! Design two numbered coins are all reserved! That was fast. We still have Gold B coins available and if any numbered reservations for design two cancel I will let you guys/girls know.

I'll take a gold B #14 if that number is still available. If not then the next lowest please. Thanks!
I have to comment after seeing one of these coins in person that my friend bought. The coin is absolutely beautiful but what really caught my eye with them was the Hologram. I have had a few physical coins over the days, even a 1/10th titan, and i have to say the hologram on these shines and catches the eye better than any other hologram i have seen. Do you mind if i ask where you had them made? I have just been using generic holograms for my personal paper wallets and would love to have some similar to yours made.

I can provide you with the info however something you should know;
Before a customer hologram can ever be printed a Mercury Die needs to be made, the cost for a customs for like that is $2,500. Once that has been created then you can order your hologram to be printed. So it's quite costly. Let me know if you still want the info.

Yes if you wouldn't mind sharing the info that would be awesome

Still mind if i snag that info from you?

I just sent you a PM
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I have to comment after seeing one of these coins in person that my friend bought. The coin is absolutely beautiful but what really caught my eye with them was the Hologram. I have had a few physical coins over the days, even a 1/10th titan, and i have to say the hologram on these shines and catches the eye better than any other hologram i have seen. Do you mind if i ask where you had them made? I have just been using generic holograms for my personal paper wallets and would love to have some similar to yours made.

I can provide you with the info however something you should know;
Before a customer hologram can ever be printed a Mercury Die needs to be made, the cost for a customs for like that is $2,500. Once that has been created then you can order your hologram to be printed. So it's quite costly. Let me know if you still want the info.

Yes if you wouldn't mind sharing the info that would be awesome

Still mind if i snag that info from you?

Coins 18, 19, 30, 31, 35, 39, 49, 74, 74, 76, 80, 81, and 90 are available

I will keep this post updated as that changes.
I'll take the lowest number available for this gold plated lim ed.  If its #12, then I'll take that unless you have something lower than that.

Please send the payment address and total by PM.

Thanks

Sent you a PM
Pages:
Jump to: