Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 8. (Read 38749 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Are you going to have some at cryptolina? How much will they cost there in btc and $ ?
-krach

We will have some of the first design in Carolina, we will also have the Gold Plated B provided they do not sell out here first which is very likely.

First design non numbered $75
First design numbered Gold $150
Second Design will not be ready from mint in time for Carolina.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I'll take #100 of the gold plated coin.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Are you going to have some at cryptolina? How much will they cost there in btc and $ ?
-krach
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I have been able to clear some holds. Current numbered coins for design two available are;

12, 21, 28, 32, 36, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 67, 88, 93, 99

If you would like one of these coins please post here letting me know which number (this will lock in whoever claimed the number first) and then PM me for payment information. Thank you!

#21 please

PM sent
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'll take the lowest number available for this gold plated lim ed.  If its #12, then I'll take that unless you have something lower than that.

Please send the payment address and total by PM.

Thanks
Hey everyone we are doing a VERY LIMITED run of 100 numbered coins from our first design with the GOLD PLATED B. The cost for these are $150 and they are numbered.

WE WILL ONLY DO A RUN OF 100 OF THESE COINS EVER. THEY WILL ALL BE NUMBERED. 1, 2, and 3 belong to us the owners of the company. Coins 4-100 are now available for order and will ship AUGUST 4, 2014

This is absolutely a first come first serve run. If you claim a number, you have 24 hours to make payment or we will release your hold.

I AM ALSO EMAILING OUR CLIENT LIST. So numbers may become unavailable due to email reservations. I will keep this thread updated.

Here is a rendering from the mint. The coin will have a gold plated B, and the edge will be gold plated.

14-15, 17-22, 24-33, 35-41, 43-65, 67, 77-74, 76-78, 80-85, 88-99 available
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I have to comment after seeing one of these coins in person that my friend bought. The coin is absolutely beautiful but what really caught my eye with them was the Hologram. I have had a few physical coins over the days, even a 1/10th titan, and i have to say the hologram on these shines and catches the eye better than any other hologram i have seen. Do you mind if i ask where you had them made? I have just been using generic holograms for my personal paper wallets and would love to have some similar to yours made.

I can provide you with the info however something you should know;
Before a customer hologram can ever be printed a Mercury Die needs to be made, the cost for a customs for like that is $2,500. Once that has been created then you can order your hologram to be printed. So it's quite costly. Let me know if you still want the info.

Yes if you wouldn't mind sharing the info that would be awesome
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I have been able to clear some holds. Current numbered coins for design two available are;

If you would like one of these coins please post here letting me know which number (this will lock in whoever claimed the number first) and then PM me for payment information. Thank you!

#21 please
I'm pretty sure I bought #38 the first time round, I haven't had a email/PM? Is that still reserved for me?

Yes still trying to contact everyone on the list. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you squared away
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
I'm pretty sure I bought #38 the first time round, I haven't had a email/PM? Is that still reserved for me?
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Sent a pm for #12

I already have you down for #6

Even better.   Grin  I appreciate it !  Kindly send me the total cost with shipping in BTC by PM.

Thanks
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Sent a pm for #12
I have to comment after seeing one of these coins in person that my friend bought. The coin is absolutely beautiful but what really caught my eye with them was the Hologram. I have had a few physical coins over the days, even a 1/10th titan, and i have to say the hologram on these shines and catches the eye better than any other hologram i have seen. Do you mind if i ask where you had them made? I have just been using generic holograms for my personal paper wallets and would love to have some similar to yours made.

I can provide you with the info however something you should know;
Before a customer hologram can ever be printed a Mercury Die needs to be made, the cost for a customs for like that is $2,500. Once that has been created then you can order your hologram to be printed. So it's quite costly. Let me know if you still want the info.
Activity: 72
Activity: 112

8, 12, 16, 21, 28, 32, 36, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 67, 88, 93, 99

Will take #8.

I've got you down for #8 I responded to your PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

8, 12, 16, 21, 28, 32, 36, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 67, 88, 93, 99

Will take #8.

Pages:
Jump to: