Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 12. (Read 18388 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
June 06, 2016, 04:51:42 AM
I do not think that the Cavs can pull it off they are just getting destroyed and it does not look like they have the answer, if they lose the next game at home we know that it is going to be all over.
Let's give Cav's a chance to pull off a win on Game 3 at least playing home court will boost their morale and might push them to play harder and play smarter. GSW burried Cav's today with an embarrassing 33 point margin in a Finals and to think GSW star players did not make that much points today to claim the win.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 06, 2016, 04:46:50 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers are not give up the fight so easy and let Golden State Warriors to take second match too.I expect serious fight and would like to see Cleveland Cavaliers coming out as winner.This will make the series much more interesting.Golden State Warriors why will play loose this is another question when it has already won first match.
hope cavs showed up strong on this 2nd game forcing gsw to rattle with the game and feel the pressure, if cavs can win one game in gsw home court I think it will be another set of stories between this two teams and the series will be prolong, good luck cavs team we can win this from here.
I do not think that the Cavs can pull it off they are just getting destroyed and it does not look like they have the answer, if they lose the next game at home we know that it is going to be all over.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
June 06, 2016, 03:28:37 AM
Game 3 will be held at the home court of Cav's, is it safe to say now at the very least that Cav's have a winning chance this time? I was blown away with the Game 1 defeat of Cavs, I thought that since they have a complete lineup they will will this time but I'm wrong. On game 2 I thought Cav's just tried to study the moves of GSW but again Cav's didnt win and they lost with a big margin. Game 3 I still have high hopes that Cav's can bounce back from a very bad start from this Finals.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 06, 2016, 03:18:17 AM
man cavs looked like crap!!

I was hoping this would happen to get value betting cavs at
home in game 3. Im kinda worried though! I'm afraid cavs dont
matchup well

still gotta go with my gut and cavs game 3 though
This is the last chance for the cavaliers to prove that they are a championship caliber team, they should win this game otherwise their chances will be low to win the series, if they can even the series by winning at home, we could witness a good series and hope that NBA will do things to make this game even, the longer the game the better, we don't want to see a boring NBA Finals series.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2016, 03:02:28 AM
man cavs looked like crap!!

I was hoping this would happen to get value betting cavs at
home in game 3. Im kinda worried though! I'm afraid cavs dont
matchup well

still gotta go with my gut and cavs game 3 though
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 06, 2016, 02:13:16 AM
for sure i will now bet for cavs in the ml it is now played in their home court might need to bust some guts here, cavs need to bounce back to keep in this series if gsw get a win from this two games in their court it is done for the cavs now, because gsw knows hope important to hold for your advantage so i think cavs will not give it up easily.
I think game 3 is the only chance for the cavaliers to win, if they will go 3-0 then I would say that the warriors will already take the ring again and they will be declared as back to back champion, we need to take the moneyline to get back our losses in game 1 and 2.

Yes, if the Cavs lose game 3 then it's clearly over. So it's like they should be playing with their backs against the wall.
To be honest, the warriors are really a good team, we need the organization to help the cavaliers win in game 3, I think game fixing will happen in game 3 and the refs will favor the cavaliers calling questionable fouls to the warriors.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 06, 2016, 02:01:40 AM
for sure i will now bet for cavs in the ml it is now played in their home court might need to bust some guts here, cavs need to bounce back to keep in this series if gsw get a win from this two games in their court it is done for the cavs now, because gsw knows hope important to hold for your advantage so i think cavs will not give it up easily.
I think game 3 is the only chance for the cavaliers to win, if they will go 3-0 then I would say that the warriors will already take the ring again and they will be declared as back to back champion, we need to take the moneyline to get back our losses in game 1 and 2.

Yes, if the Cavs lose game 3 then it's clearly over. So it's like they should be playing with their backs against the wall.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 06, 2016, 01:50:27 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 06, 2016, 12:12:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 06, 2016, 12:05:11 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers are not give up the fight so easy and let Golden State Warriors to take second match too.I expect serious fight and would like to see Cleveland Cavaliers coming out as winner.This will make the series much more interesting.Golden State Warriors why will play loose this is another question when it has already won first match.
hope cavs showed up strong on this 2nd game forcing gsw to rattle with the game and feel the pressure, if cavs can win one game in gsw home court I think it will be another set of stories between this two teams and the series will be prolong, good luck cavs team we can win this from here.
We need to relax mate, the cavaliers are making everything to win in this series, the game 1 is just a test for them and they will adjust their game in game 2 as everyone wants to see them, curry and thompson are good but the big 3 of cavaliers will match them. If Lebron will stay aggressive throughout the game, we have a good chances of winning, so better bet on cavaliers ML to take more winnings this time.
wow that's so risky move mate betting with ML but you are correct mate if you win with ml you are going to have pizza and beer party, good luck mate how you win that bet for cavs.
Gambling is risky as you cannot be sure who will win in the game but if you see some value in the game you should take it, cleveland moneyline is a good value and if they win you will earn more profit.

Seems like the Cavs lost again; I was right to bet on GSW ML and spread here.

However, next game will be different as the Cavs are going home, so they will have a home advantage. There's also no doubt that Lebron will play even harder, seeing that his team has lost the first two games, he must be pretty frustrated. I think that the Cavs can pull off a win in game 3, however my opinion may change in the days to come.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 05, 2016, 08:36:07 PM
We need to relax mate, the cavaliers are making everything to win in this series, the game 1 is just a test for them and they will adjust their game in game 2 as everyone wants to see them, curry and thompson are good but the big 3 of cavaliers will match them. If Lebron will stay aggressive throughout the game, we have a good chances of winning, so better bet on cavaliers ML to take more winnings this time.
wow that's so risky move mate betting with ML but you are correct mate if you win with ml you are going to have pizza and beer party, good luck mate how you win that bet for cavs.
Gambling is risky as you cannot be sure who will win in the game but if you see some value in the game you should take it, cleveland moneyline is a good value and if they win you will earn more profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2016, 08:59:50 AM
June 05, 2016, 08:21:30 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 05, 2016, 08:05:27 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 05, 2016, 04:50:30 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 05, 2016, 03:46:45 AM
Klay and Steph are due for monster games after game 1.JR is streaky as hell. Warriors have so many players who can get hot, it will be difficult for the CAVS to overcome that. Plus they are on a mission to prove that last year title was no fluke.
same thing that cavs wnated to prove that they should have that ring if they are only completed both teams have their own mission here so it is an exciting series guys I hope NBA will not interfere so we can expect good series and the most deserving team to win.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 05, 2016, 03:20:30 AM
Klay and Steph are due for monster games after game 1.JR is streaky as hell. Warriors have so many players who can get hot, it will be difficult for the CAVS to overcome that. Plus they are on a mission to prove that last year title was no fluke.
June 05, 2016, 02:28:21 AM
Im taking the cavs ml but may also take the 7 points.

Lebron and the cavs couldnt hit anything. They were missing
easy baskets and still warriors won by 15. I just think bron
makes it happen game 2
Definitely, your logic is right, they will take game 2 as they will adjust accordingly, just leave game 1 and don't take it as a basis that the cavaliers has not chance to win in the series. I find the line in game 2 undervalue in favor of the cavaliers, the value is really good if you take the cavaliers ML. The line also in Over/Under telling us to take the over. I would put some extra spice on this game parlaying over and cleveland ML.

Cavs odds is at 3.2 over at directbet and I believe it's in favor of the Cavs. Curry and Klay were defended well, GSW bench won't be able to keep that hot shooting for the rest of the series.
I expect game 2 to be a high scoring game as the cavaliers will just play it the way they usually play, let curry and thompson score and do their thing at the end cavaliers will still win, as of this writing the odds for cavaliers has been reduced a bit, maybe game time it will be +5 for cavs. Sharks are good in selecting which team to win therefore let's follow the line if that will happen.
High scoring game will only happen if curry and thompson will increase their production and I think they will as we cannot expect they will not do the things they use to do which is to score, they are the best players of the entire golden state warriors squad and they are clutch as what they have showed in the thunder match up. If this will be a high scoring game it will be in favor for the warriors as they are good in fast pace games while the cavaliers are just doing it when Lue assumes as the head coach.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 04, 2016, 10:35:42 PM

makes it happen game 2
Definitely, your logic is right, they will take game 2 as they will adjust accordingly, just leave game 1 and don't take it as a basis that the cavaliers has not chance to win in the series. I find the line in game 2 undervalue in favor of the cavaliers, the value is really good if you take the cavaliers ML. The line also in Over/Under telling us to take the over. I would put some extra spice on this game parlaying over and cleveland ML.

Cavs odds is at 3.2 over at directbet and I believe it's in favor of the Cavs. Curry and Klay were defended well, GSW bench won't be able to keep that hot shooting for the rest of the series.
I expect game 2 to be a high scoring game as the cavaliers will just play it the way they usually play, let curry and thompson score and do their thing at the end cavaliers will still win, as of this writing the odds for cavaliers has been reduced a bit, maybe game time it will be +5 for cavs. Sharks are good in selecting which team to win therefore let's follow the line if that will happen.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 04, 2016, 11:52:48 AM

makes it happen game 2

Pages:
Jump to: