Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 14. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 03, 2016, 12:29:38 AM
Currently a very close game; the score is currently 64-63! A one point difference, the game could go in anyone's favor. It seems like spread bets will not do well in this series, as the two teams are very closely matched together.

I've bet the score to be under 199, and it looks promising so far, but we'll have to wait for the end result of this game before anymore predictions.

Both my bets won; the Under 199 and the GSW win! Turns out spread does have a place in this series, any spread bets placed on GSW will have won as well. Great game played by GSW, I also think they can win game two, as they are riding the momentum, and it's also another home game. However, there's no doubt that Lebron will try even harder next game, but I think even then, GSW can win.

GSW, lets start collecting
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2016, 12:01:44 AM
Currently a very close game; the score is currently 64-63! A one point difference, the game could go in anyone's favor. It seems like spread bets will not do well in this series, as the two teams are very closely matched together.

I've bet the score to be under 199, and it looks promising so far, but we'll have to wait for the end result of this game before anymore predictions.

Both my bets won; the Under 199 and the GSW win! Turns out spread does have a place in this series, any spread bets placed on GSW will have won as well. Great game played by GSW, I also think they can win game two, as they are riding the momentum, and it's also another home game. However, there's no doubt that Lebron will try even harder next game, but I think even then, GSW can win.
legendary
June 02, 2016, 10:52:00 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
June 02, 2016, 10:35:15 PM
The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.
It would be good for the city sinds they have not won it last year they are now looking for revenge. Cleveland nows how good Golden State is so I hope that they are not getting afraid of playing them again in the finals.
I'm collecting my sat right now will betting for cavs too, I'm hoping that this time cavs will bounce back and win the title, it would be a great history for the team to win the first title with LeBron and the rest of the cavs team. good luck.

Most people though are All In for GSW that's why the earnings are much bigger in Cavs side.

Pot: 0.025 BTC
Its just a good chance for cavs fans to win more good luck cavs team even they are being salvage right now bouncing back is not a problem for them.
The cavaliers are a legitimate team, they are known of being clutch, so even if they are down by 9 at half, they will fight their way in the 2nd half to end this game with a winning passion. Enjoy the game people and relax.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 02, 2016, 10:16:04 PM
The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.
It would be good for the city sinds they have not won it last year they are now looking for revenge. Cleveland nows how good Golden State is so I hope that they are not getting afraid of playing them again in the finals.
I'm collecting my sat right now will betting for cavs too, I'm hoping that this time cavs will bounce back and win the title, it would be a great history for the team to win the first title with LeBron and the rest of the cavs team. good luck.

Most people though are All In for GSW that's why the earnings are much bigger in Cavs side.

Its just a good chance for cavs fans to win more good luck cavs team even they are being salvage right now bouncing back is not a problem for them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 11:52:40 AM

Activity: 644
June 02, 2016, 10:54:38 AM
Activity: 336
June 02, 2016, 10:36:40 AM
June 02, 2016, 10:32:13 AM
Betting will stop in a few hours time as Game 1 is just around the corner.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 02, 2016, 06:07:48 AM
Betting page will close just minutes before the start of Game 1.
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series
good luck to all of us who's betting for both teams.

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

Bet is only 0.005 BTC not 0.01 BTC, or do you mean betting the other 0.005 BTC somewhere else?
Activity: 98
June 02, 2016, 05:42:35 AM
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.
June 02, 2016, 03:45:12 AM

Current pot is 0.02 BTC, bet = 0.005 btc
Remember, you also have to choose how many games will the series last.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 02, 2016, 03:38:41 AM
June 02, 2016, 03:35:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
June 02, 2016, 02:38:15 AM
Cleveland Cavalier's have a good chance of winning the Championship Title this year since they have a complete line up of players unlike last year when they played with Golden State Warriors in the Finals, they are down with 2 great players and they can only rely on Lebron James.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 02, 2016, 02:29:29 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 02, 2016, 01:58:05 AM
GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

smooth sailing after that. 4-2 GSW
this is so risky mate, but I guess you are gsw fans and knowing them played at home this might be a good pick but maybe i'll try gamble to ml it is much safer than handicap because cavs is also a strong opponents. good luck mate.
For me if you believe that warriors will win tomorrow, that -6.5 is just a manageable spread for the warriors. They are know of winning with big margin and home due to crowd support and a better shooting of the team in 3 points. However, if not then take the other side, cavaliers moneyline is tempting.

Honestly, I'm betting on GSW, but thinking about it, a small bet on the underdogs, the Cavs, would be profitable as well as if they win, it will give a very big payout and it's very possible that the Cavs can win a few games here and there. Honestly, we'll have to see how game 1 goes before we make any further predictions, as this could swing in anyone's favor.
The cavaliers has a better value in the betting line, currently the cavs has an odds of 2.70 to win the series. For me, this is real value and I am gonna take this, I will also put a little amount on cavaliers every game with plus points. This is another game compared to last NBA Finals series, the cavaliers are healthy and the big 3 are motivated to have their 1st championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers team. Let's witness Lebron James taking his team as NBA Finals champion for 2015-2016 season.
legendary
June 02, 2016, 01:50:49 AM
GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

this is so risky mate, but I guess you are gsw fans and knowing them played at home this might be a good pick but maybe i'll try gamble to ml it is much safer than handicap because cavs is also a strong opponents. good luck mate.
For me if you believe that warriors will win tomorrow, that -6.5 is just a manageable spread for the warriors. They are know of winning with big margin and home due to crowd support and a better shooting of the team in 3 points. However, if not then take the other side, cavaliers moneyline is tempting.

Honestly, I'm betting on GSW, but thinking about it, a small bet on the underdogs, the Cavs, would be profitable as well as if they win, it will give a very big payout and it's very possible that the Cavs can win a few games here and there. Honestly, we'll have to see how game 1 goes before we make any further predictions, as this could swing in anyone's favor.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 01, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

Activity: 98
June 01, 2016, 10:29:44 PM
GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

actually i am not a GSW fan at all. i like their team though.
Pages:
Jump to: