Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 13. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 04, 2016, 08:25:25 AM
Im taking the cavs ml but may also take the 7 points.

Lebron and the cavs couldnt hit anything. They were missing
easy baskets and still warriors won by 15. I just think bron
makes it happen game 2
Definitely, your logic is right, they will take game 2 as they will adjust accordingly, just leave game 1 and don't take it as a basis that the cavaliers has not chance to win in the series. I find the line in game 2 undervalue in favor of the cavaliers, the value is really good if you take the cavaliers ML. The line also in Over/Under telling us to take the over. I would put some extra spice on this game parlaying over and cleveland ML.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 07:44:10 AM
Im taking the cavs ml but may also take the 7 points.

Lebron and the cavs couldnt hit anything. They were missing
easy baskets and still warriors won by 15. I just think bron
makes it happen game 2
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 05:43:53 AM
I also think Golden State Warriors will play more better game than Cleveland Cavaliers, i will pick Golden State Warriors -7 for this game, i am pretty sure it will get succeed to win this match and easily will improve its lead by playing on home ground and will get very good benefits.
Activity: 728
June 04, 2016, 05:41:17 AM
Golden State Warriors has unique opportunity being at home to defeat Cleveland Cavaliers in 2nd match as well.On the other hand I have another thought that Cavaliers will not repeat the mistakes they made in 1st match.Cavaliers this time can be good team to gamble on it.After watching nature of NBA is also good to place on Cavaliers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 04, 2016, 04:25:02 AM
They just needed to observed how gsw will play that game and im sure game two would be a great fight will gamble for cavs -6.5 for cavs here, goodluck mate.

A good coach can adjust in this kind of situations where the benches of the other team beat your starters. Let's see how the coaching staff of Cavs react.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 04, 2016, 02:27:35 AM
this finals seems to be so amazing looking how cavs tried to rally in that third quarter only shows up that they can beat gsw it is just maybe another strategy coming from lebron and and coach lue hehehe, but seriously speaking cavs can make it and this series will be a long series hope it will be in a game 7 drama.
I completely agree with you, the cavaliers can beat the warriors, they just out shoot by the warriors in game 1. But for this type of games which you played for seven games as possible, consistency is the key and I think the cavaliers can do that. 

I think they went a little overboard on there defense on curry, double team on curry then curry passes on unguarded ally. That is what i observed during the 4th quarter that even curry is not making points, he is still essential for the team's offence. I think cavs havent lost yet a homecourt during the post season. I am still going to bet on cavs.
Absolutely, cavaliers are a dangerous team at home, they always dominate their opponent on the past games here in playoffs, if the cavaliers will lose in game 2, it's good for the cavaliers backers to bet on game 3 as the line would be still favored the thunder. We could possibly see a line like +2.5  for the cavaliers and if that will happen I would love to put extra amount of money at cavaliers ML.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 04, 2016, 02:26:01 AM
They just needed to observed how gsw will play that game and im sure game two would be a great fight will gamble for cavs -6.5 for cavs here, goodluck mate.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2016, 01:50:48 AM
this finals seems to be so amazing looking how cavs tried to rally in that third quarter only shows up that they can beat gsw it is just maybe another strategy coming from lebron and and coach lue hehehe, but seriously speaking cavs can make it and this series will be a long series hope it will be in a game 7 drama.
I completely agree with you, the cavaliers can beat the warriors, they just out shoot by the warriors in game 1. But for this type of games which you played for seven games as possible, consistency is the key and I think the cavaliers can do that. 

I think they went a little overboard on there defense on curry, double team on curry then curry passes on unguarded ally. That is what i observed during the 4th quarter that even curry is not making points, he is still essential for the team's offence. I think cavs havent lost yet a homecourt during the post season. I am still going to bet on cavs.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 03, 2016, 11:44:04 PM
Activity: 756
June 03, 2016, 09:13:51 AM
Activity: 420
June 03, 2016, 08:43:26 AM
Golden State Warriors are playing very well lately and this is a good step toward the title, I also think they have more chances than Cleveland to win the NBA , also Golden State Warriors tend to win with big difference of points in many of its games, so betting on them handicap -6.5 points is a good strategy in my view.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 03, 2016, 05:52:46 AM
Betting page will close just minutes before the start of Game 1.
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series
good luck to all of us who's betting for both teams.

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Every player has its off game, we can call game 1 as off game for smith but he will definitely step up in game 2. The ball rotation of cleveland cavaliers is not well in game 1 as the warriors have more assist compared to the cavaliers, they don't have a good communication in the floor in game 1.

I think Cavaliers defensive plan was good enough but their offense sucked. When Matthew Dellavedova hits Andre Iguodala below the belt in Game 1 the table change for Golden State Warriors.

I see their game worst than ever theyre not prepared offensive and defensively theyre out of focus blaming each other when switching in floor defense and lebron his worse is game ever hes eaten by draymon, and the big factor really in gsw is their bench players they playing great and livingstone play great their for taking the best player for that game, even klay and curry dont heat up for game one but the bench player fire up to get the game 1 winning massacre against cavs.
Activity: 728
June 03, 2016, 04:29:29 AM
Golden State Warriors played good and naturally that's why it finished at winning by 15 points.Cleveland Cavaliers on the other hands adopted worst or inappropriate strategy which let it at loss.I think it is good start of the series and now chances of Golden State Warriors are more better than Cavaliers to win the title even it is still too early to say this thing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 04:21:30 AM
cavs for the win guys I'm just waiting for my coins so i can bet for them in this series

I'm just waiting for my satoshis to be updated today from yobit signature campaign so that I can bet on CAVS ,hope my 0.01BTC will survive for the first game.

I just loss my bet (0.01BTC) from Cavaliers I'm depressed after the result of game against Golden State Warrios. In my opinion, Lebron needs to be more offensively active in Game 2. Start Imam Shumpert, and JR needs to start practicing his 3 pointers.
Every player has its off game, we can call game 1 as off game for smith but he will definitely step up in game 2. The ball rotation of cleveland cavaliers is not well in game 1 as the warriors have more assist compared to the cavaliers, they don't have a good communication in the floor in game 1.

I think Cavaliers defensive plan was good enough but their offense sucked. When Matthew Dellavedova hits Andre Iguodala below the belt in Game 1 the table change for Golden State Warriors.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 03, 2016, 04:03:49 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 03:06:24 AM

legendary
June 03, 2016, 02:42:37 AM
Cavaliers lost the game because of the good performance of the warriors bench, livingston and barbosa have been awesome plus irving and love were not having an outstanding game, this is just game 1 and far from over. Let's focus on game 2 cavaliers, adjustment is the best thing to do.

They need to adjust as it seems their focus is defending the starting lineup of GSW but forgot how the GSW bench will react. The coaching staff was probably caught by surprise and wasn't able to do the necessary lineup changes.
The warriors are really a dangerous team, the cavaliers must do a better game plan in game 2 if they want to win at least one game at warriors home court, I think the warriors are really trusting there bench to step up, remember they even beat the thunder even they are down 3-1, that would only prove that they are good and dangerous.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 03, 2016, 02:27:08 AM
Cavaliers lost the game because of the good performance of the warriors bench, livingston and barbosa have been awesome plus irving and love were not having an outstanding game, this is just game 1 and far from over. Let's focus on game 2 cavaliers, adjustment is the best thing to do.

They need to adjust as it seems their focus is defending the starting lineup of GSW but forgot how the GSW bench will react. The coaching staff was probably caught by surprise and wasn't able to do the necessary lineup changes.
legendary
June 03, 2016, 12:53:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
June 03, 2016, 12:37:23 AM
Currently a very close game; the score is currently 64-63! A one point difference, the game could go in anyone's favor. It seems like spread bets will not do well in this series, as the two teams are very closely matched together.

I've bet the score to be under 199, and it looks promising so far, but we'll have to wait for the end result of this game before anymore predictions.

Both my bets won; the Under 199 and the GSW win! Turns out spread does have a place in this series, any spread bets placed on GSW will have won as well. Great game played by GSW, I also think they can win game two, as they are riding the momentum, and it's also another home game. However, there's no doubt that Lebron will try even harder next game, but I think even then, GSW can win.

GSW, lets start collecting
I can't say that Cav's is adjusting to the game of GSW. 15 point lead by GSW is big considering that Cav's now have a full line up. The only excuse cav's can give is it's a home court advantage but nevertheless it's still 15 points and Livingston and Green are the notable players for Game 1. GSW should keep that strategy of being unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: