Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 16. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 31, 2016, 09:26:59 PM
Who do you think that is going to win the Nba Finals of this year. This is the second time in a row that the GSW and the Cavs are facing each other in the Nba finals. I think that the GSW are going to win it again this year.

a very interesting match if GSW and the Cavs could happen, then it would be a very interesting match. Both teams had an excellent game. However, for the winners in the NBA Finals I think the cavs will get a chance to be a winner, because the piracy is still based on GSW 3s
cavs have an edge because they already got some rest and home court advantage with the big three of cavs which show healthy game now big chances to win this but in the other hand gsw got the intensity since winning back from 3-1 that's the fighting spirits. can wait to see the finals.
I believe this will be the deciding factor in this series: The home court advantage always in the finals.
It is the big game so you know they will go all out to win this one. And the first win is usually a decisive showing of who will win it all in the end.
So if that's the case then we should bet on the cavaliers moneyline in 1st game. This is going to be exciting as lebron and company would want to avenge their losses and prove to world that he should be respected. The whole attention is on curry already and lebron's fame has been decreasing.
good analysis mate it is too personal between this two superstars if lebron wants to regain or to be back on the top he needed to beat curry who 's taking the trend now, as curry in the eyes of many fans was the best little God given golden hands right now, he already gained most attention than lebron. cavs needs to show up and wins this very important winning edge. Go Cavs.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 09:10:58 PM
Who do you think that is going to win the Nba Finals of this year. This is the second time in a row that the GSW and the Cavs are facing each other in the Nba finals. I think that the GSW are going to win it again this year.

a very interesting match if GSW and the Cavs could happen, then it would be a very interesting match. Both teams had an excellent game. However, for the winners in the NBA Finals I think the cavs will get a chance to be a winner, because the piracy is still based on GSW 3s
cavs have an edge because they already got some rest and home court advantage with the big three of cavs which show healthy game now big chances to win this but in the other hand gsw got the intensity since winning back from 3-1 that's the fighting spirits. can wait to see the finals.
I believe this will be the deciding factor in this series: The home court advantage always in the finals.
It is the big game so you know they will go all out to win this one. And the first win is usually a decisive showing of who will win it all in the end.
So if that's the case then we should bet on the cavaliers moneyline in 1st game. This is going to be exciting as lebron and company would want to avenge their losses and prove to world that he should be respected. The whole attention is on curry already and lebron's fame has been decreasing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
May 31, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

May 31, 2016, 11:50:33 AM
Those who are betting on the GSW, you can do so here in the OP page: http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswcle/index.html

Not only do you choose the winning team but you also get to choose at which game will the series end.

Current Pot: 0.01 BTC
Bet = 0.005 BTC
Activity: 714
May 31, 2016, 09:40:23 AM
I am betting on the Warriors again, I thought that OKC was going to beat them after the were leading with 3-1 no the series. But now you see that the GSW is on top again.
I pick them to win this years NBA Finals again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
May 31, 2016, 09:18:33 AM
I think Cavs need to win this one cause their city has not won a championship since the 60's and that is for all their sports teams.
They deserve it I think.
With the help of the organization(refs) they will, they even barely can't beat the raptors poor shooting so how can they beat the warriors. Lebron for me is good but he is overrated, kobe is better than lebron as lebron has no good decision making in crunch time of the game. So i choose the clutch team which is the warriors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
May 31, 2016, 08:48:26 AM
I think Cavs need to win this one cause their city has not won a championship since the 60's and that is for all their sports teams.
They deserve it I think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 08:46:37 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers seems more confident and stronger the way they reached in final.Golden State Warriors reached in last stage of the event by luck.I think we will see Cavaliers as champion for NBA 2016.I have some doubts about Golden State Warriors to win as they were not very good throughout the event.
May 31, 2016, 08:43:12 AM
Golden State Warriors succeeded to move into final.It was real match where both teams played their best.Oklahoma City Thunder remained unlucky otherwise it was not weak.Now Golden State Warriors has to face real challenge which is Cleveland Cavaliers.The real test of capabilities and experience will be seen in fight for Championship.
BULL RUN until 2030
May 31, 2016, 08:24:14 AM

Their edge only as I can see is when they play game 1, although this game is played at the home of warriors but they are more rested team so I think they will win in game 1. The rest of the games would be warriors IMO. Although cleveland cavaliers are healthy but if they cannot defend the splash brothers they still lose the series.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 31, 2016, 07:01:55 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 31, 2016, 06:39:40 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 31, 2016, 06:36:39 AM

CAVS offense is much better and they won't choke away games like OKC. GSW still predicated on jacking 3s so if they are off CAVS have great chance. CAVS vs GSW this is going to be an interested match up, both teams conditioned and hungry for the Championship.
after gsw survived the game against okc I think cavs will be more eager to win back, it will be the battle of the best players of the league the king vs the splash brothers. interesting series to come guys placed your bet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 31, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

CAVS offense is much better and they won't choke away games like OKC. GSW still predicated on jacking 3s so if they are off CAVS have great chance. CAVS vs GSW this is going to be an interested match up, both teams conditioned and hungry for the Championship.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 31, 2016, 04:32:21 AM
NBA Finals betting is now up and running.

http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswcle/index.html

Bet = 0.005 BTC

Thanks for the prize. This time though I will bet on Cleveland on Game 6. Any GSW takers out there?
Activity: 350
May 31, 2016, 04:31:22 AM
May 31, 2016, 04:16:56 AM
NBA Finals betting is now up and running.

http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswcle/index.html

Bet = 0.005 BTC
Activity: 322
May 31, 2016, 03:49:54 AM
Golden state managed to still make it to the Finals, I thought that OKC was going to finish this series but they gave it away. They had to finsh it in game 6 and they did not do that now they are out of the Play offs.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
May 31, 2016, 03:30:20 AM
Not that I'm looking for Oklahoma City Thunders to win but I placed my bet on them because of the odds given to them is so tempting and there is a possibility that they can pull a win over Golden State Warriors tomorrow. If Oklahoma City Thunders wins your money is good up to 3 folds  Grin
Golden State Warriors 1.27
Oklahoma City Thunders 3.46

I have seen that value also but I am still waiting near game time before I will pull the trigger, people always bet on favorites so the line might go a little bit high that time.
Don't forget to bet all your money in that man as the thunder is in a dangerous situation, I believe this game is both important for the warriors and the thunder so its going to be war out there. Would you mine putting some to in the plus points of the thunder, much safer for me compared to betting on moneyline, at least when it ended up in a close fight you will have a good chance of winning.

GSW is on the run though in the 3rd quarter. Hitting their 3s at a high percentage. It seems the OKC is done.
They are done now, the warriors and the cavaliers again will have their rematch in the NBA FINALS, I hope this time its a different winner. I hate when this team meet because the line in the series is not balance, the warriors are too favorites to win in the series.
I bet 3 or 4 days ago for thunders to win and through for final for a low odds below 1.3 .
Sadly warriors switch the flip to win 2 games consecutively and favorited now.
Curry are the legend of 3z ! Without him warriors are nothing for me.
BULL RUN until 2030
May 31, 2016, 01:23:11 AM
Not that I'm looking for Oklahoma City Thunders to win but I placed my bet on them because of the odds given to them is so tempting and there is a possibility that they can pull a win over Golden State Warriors tomorrow. If Oklahoma City Thunders wins your money is good up to 3 folds  Grin
Golden State Warriors 1.27
Oklahoma City Thunders 3.46

I have seen that value also but I am still waiting near game time before I will pull the trigger, people always bet on favorites so the line might go a little bit high that time.
Don't forget to bet all your money in that man as the thunder is in a dangerous situation, I believe this game is both important for the warriors and the thunder so its going to be war out there. Would you mine putting some to in the plus points of the thunder, much safer for me compared to betting on moneyline, at least when it ended up in a close fight you will have a good chance of winning.

GSW is on the run though in the 3rd quarter. Hitting their 3s at a high percentage. It seems the OKC is done.
They are done now, the warriors and the cavaliers again will have their rematch in the NBA FINALS, I hope this time its a different winner. I hate when this team meet because the line in the series is not balance, the warriors are too favorites to win in the series.
Pages:
Jump to: