Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 20. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 04:38:16 AM
OKC now leads 3 to 1 in the western conference finals against the GSW. GSW has to win 3 games in a row if they want to make it to the finals. I believe that OKC is going to win and will head to the finals.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 25, 2016, 02:29:50 AM
The last few couple of games exposed Cavs failure in defending hard. They rely too much on offense just like the Warriors that's why Toronto was able to outscore them. We'll see if the coaching staff will be able to adjust for the game tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 25, 2016, 12:40:06 AM
for sure cavs will beat raptors as they are aiming to win the title both okc and cavs desire to get another conference finals ring and meet in this nba finals okc is eating gsw now in their home while cavs even the series and moving back to their court in game 5 we will see them playing in the finals if gsw won't do anything now.
I have already put a huge amount on cavaliers game 5 -11.5, I still believe in this team despite of the two losses, they will do everything to win and finish the game at toronto infront of the sell out crowd.
Good bet, hope you can win tomorrow and hope that cleveland will show up their dominant game, kevin love has no love for the past two games at tononto, let's hope he will show up the way he played and buried a lot of 3 points to route the raptors.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 24, 2016, 11:39:05 PM
for sure cavs will beat raptors as they are aiming to win the title both okc and cavs desire to get another conference finals ring and meet in this nba finals okc is eating gsw now in their home while cavs even the series and moving back to their court in game 5 we will see them playing in the finals if gsw won't do anything now.
I have already put a huge amount on cavaliers game 5 -11.5, I still believe in this team despite of the two losses, they will do everything to win and finish the game at toronto infront of the sell out crowd.
May 24, 2016, 11:37:58 PM
Wow okc dominated the warriors again and is leading 3-1 for the series. This is clear that okc is not the best team out there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2016, 11:31:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 24, 2016, 11:03:13 PM
Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.

Looks like I was right with my prediction to bet low on the raptors; I made a decent profit, as the odds were good!

I can't be sure about betting for the next game though, as the raptors are no longer at home and the cavs will be playing harder than ever to beat the raptors, as they won't want to lose again.

I personally am skipping betting on next game, but if I were to bet, I'd go with the low underdog bet again, so if I lose, it won't be much of a loss, but if I win, it'll pay off really nicely.
I would love to bet on the cavaliers in game 5 regardless of the odds, the will probably win at home as they don't want to get embarrassed infront of the home crowd.
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 24, 2016, 10:42:22 PM
Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.

Looks like I was right with my prediction to bet low on the raptors; I made a decent profit, as the odds were good!

I can't be sure about betting for the next game though, as the raptors are no longer at home and the cavs will be playing harder than ever to beat the raptors, as they won't want to lose again.

I personally am skipping betting on next game, but if I were to bet, I'd go with the low underdog bet again, so if I lose, it won't be much of a loss, but if I win, it'll pay off really nicely.
legendary
May 24, 2016, 10:26:59 PM
I smell blood what is going on with the warriors they playing like nothing but amateur cant convert a point if this lead continue there's no chance anymore for warriors but just a entertaining team whos have gain only publicity but winning in regular is nothing compare with winnings in the finals. it is still early on this game. good luck
This series warriors was exposed and if they lost this series expect that the next season they will also be beaten by some other team easily, their system was already leaked by the genius mind of donovan. I am seeing a ring for the OKC this year.
May 24, 2016, 09:39:49 PM
I smell blood what is going on with the warriors they playing like nothing but amateur cant convert a point if this lead continue there's no chance anymore for warriors but just a entertaining team whos have gain only publicity but winning in regular is nothing compare with winnings in the finals. it is still early on this game. good luck
legendary
May 24, 2016, 09:28:08 PM
Golden State Warriors will not give up against Oklahoma City.What is seeming is that there will be played one more match at least after tomorrow's one.There will be equalization by 2-2 and then decisive match will be more interesting.In the end Golden State Warriors will advance into next round.
We can see that tonight man, and OKC as well will not let the warriors do their thing, they want to take the win tonight to have an advantage going back to the warriors home court.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
May 24, 2016, 12:59:18 PM
Golden State Warriors will not give up against Oklahoma City.What is seeming is that there will be played one more match at least after tomorrow's one.There will be equalization by 2-2 and then decisive match will be more interesting.In the end Golden State Warriors will advance into next round.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 24, 2016, 12:55:48 PM
Oklahoma City has done wonderful job so far.Golden State Warrior doesn't seem that old team which was making lot of points in every match.I still do believe that Warriors will not loose this match.This time will be for Warriors name so I am on moneyline @1.889 for coming match.
May 24, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
gsw needs to win in this coming game if they want to still have the chance to win the west finals they are playing in okc's court crowd added to their pressure but knowing gsw they will find way to win back and not let the fans to be lonely, if curry and Thompson play harder and shoot at least 50% gsw will bounce back and win this. good luck gsw fans.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2016, 11:05:27 AM
The Caveliers has lost another game against the Toronto Raptors this is looking a bit bad for Cleveland. If the Raptors pull it off and also win the next game I believe that this series is as good as over. The Cavs have to do something next game.
I know the Caveliers really need to step there game up because if they lose another game Toronto is going to gain so much confidence that they will beat the Caveliers with not much of a problem.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2016, 10:22:01 AM
The Caveliers has lost another game against the Toronto Raptors this is looking a bit bad for Cleveland. If the Raptors pull it off and also win the next game I believe that this series is as good as over. The Cavs have to do something next game.
May 24, 2016, 10:18:57 AM
Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.
Game 3 of the Cavs vs Toronto was something I did not expect that was going to happen. I thought that the Cavs would go and take another victory but that was not the case. Toronto played good and won the game. 

If you check in their previous with MIAMI, Raptor's actually won because of their home court advantage  lead them to the finals. Plus with their efforts with good defense and good offense they did defeated MIAMI 4-3. I think in the upcoming game 4 CAVS will surely defeat RAPOTRS, tic tac toe game or will reach until game 7 for sure.

I think it'll only be Game 6. If the Cavs win in Game 5 then it'll be over for the Raptors. But on the other hand that the Raptors win, it'll be a complete disappointment for the Cavs organization.
The game 5 must be a should win game for the cavaliers otherwise they will be having a hard if this will go back to toronto with the deficit of one game. I know cavaliers will do everything to win game 5 but my concern is the points spread is too high, I am not confident now to take that after the showing in the games 3 and 4, raptors are a legitimate team they have already adjusted their game plan that cavaliers does not know.

They will definitely adjust and not to lose Game 5 as to avoid further pressure from them. Losing the series against the Raptors will make them a laughingstock.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 24, 2016, 09:19:35 AM
Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.
Game 3 of the Cavs vs Toronto was something I did not expect that was going to happen. I thought that the Cavs would go and take another victory but that was not the case. Toronto played good and won the game. 

If you check in their previous with MIAMI, Raptor's actually won because of their home court advantage  lead them to the finals. Plus with their efforts with good defense and good offense they did defeated MIAMI 4-3. I think in the upcoming game 4 CAVS will surely defeat RAPOTRS, tic tac toe game or will reach until game 7 for sure.

I think it'll only be Game 6. If the Cavs win in Game 5 then it'll be over for the Raptors. But on the other hand that the Raptors win, it'll be a complete disappointment for the Cavs organization.
The game 5 must be a should win game for the cavaliers otherwise they will be having a hard if this will go back to toronto with the deficit of one game. I know cavaliers will do everything to win game 5 but my concern is the points spread is too high, I am not confident now to take that after the showing in the games 3 and 4, raptors are a legitimate team they have already adjusted their game plan that cavaliers does not know.
May 24, 2016, 05:59:28 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 24, 2016, 04:40:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: