Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 23. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 20, 2016, 10:42:10 PM
Raptors got to win atleast one game. Come on you got to give them some credit to be able to make it this far.
They got to win of course, but the question is how? We already seen them play for 2 games and you can already conclude that this is a mismatched, with raptors having some problems with injuries they cannot beat a fully healthy and talented squad of cleveland cavaliers and that's fact.
i'm in with + handicap thinking that playing at home will change the tempo even in my heart cavs can dominate this game in all matters but it is different when playing with your own crowd, how raptors wont disappoint me. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 20, 2016, 10:23:11 PM
Raptors got to win atleast one game. Come on you got to give them some credit to be able to make it this far.
They got to win of course, but the question is how? We already seen them play for 2 games and you can already conclude that this is a mismatched, with raptors having some problems with injuries they cannot beat a fully healthy and talented squad of cleveland cavaliers and that's fact.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
May 20, 2016, 07:10:33 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 20, 2016, 02:16:37 AM
yes indeed we can put a doy already from this series what ever the raptors have it will twice by the cavs and the way cavs played right now you can see from their eyes the eagerness to win the title  eastern is over and the title for this year would be define in the west finals showtime who ever wins that series would be the big edge with the title.
I even think that they will win the NBA championship this year. They are more focus now and they want to avenge their losses in the previous season. I love them now because they are fully healthy and with complete squad.

They lost last year probably because of Love and Irving not there to help the offense unlike this season. Cleveland deserves to win a championship for they haven't won a major sports title for 50 yrs already.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 20, 2016, 01:24:30 AM
yes indeed we can put a doy already from this series what ever the raptors have it will twice by the cavs and the way cavs played right now you can see from their eyes the eagerness to win the title  eastern is over and the title for this year would be define in the west finals showtime who ever wins that series would be the big edge with the title.
I even think that they will win the NBA championship this year. They are more focus now and they want to avenge their losses in the previous season. I love them now because they are fully healthy and with complete squad.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 19, 2016, 10:38:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 19, 2016, 10:35:16 PM
Cavaliers has dominated the toronto raptors, I am really right with my prediction in this series. This is not an exciting series as also other people has expected. I am seeing already a sweep if the toronto will not improve their play. They were dominated in the rebounding and that is one of the key why cavs roll.
Yeah the Cavaliers are going to beat Toronto without a problem, the Cavs will not play a serious game until they are in the NBA finals. They are just way better then the rest of the eastern conference.

The Cavs seem to be just having fun in their games, they're more relaxed which is a good sign for their fans and bad for the rest of the teams in the NBA.
I think this is the easiest series for the Cavs so far, the Toronto Raptors has simply cannot match the cavaliers at all ends of the floor. That is why I said this is a boring game cause you already know who will win in the series. The way I see it, this is sweep by Cavs.
May 19, 2016, 11:17:58 AM
Cavaliers has dominated the toronto raptors, I am really right with my prediction in this series. This is not an exciting series as also other people has expected. I am seeing already a sweep if the toronto will not improve their play. They were dominated in the rebounding and that is one of the key why cavs roll.
Yeah the Cavaliers are going to beat Toronto without a problem, the Cavs will not play a serious game until they are in the NBA finals. They are just way better then the rest of the eastern conference.

The Cavs seem to be just having fun in their games, they're more relaxed which is a good sign for their fans and bad for the rest of the teams in the NBA.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2016, 10:57:49 AM
May 19, 2016, 05:50:18 AM
OKC were badly hit today by the Dubs but it's just right. They don't want to be down 0-2 in front of their homecrowd after setting the best NBA season record in history.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 18, 2016, 02:34:24 AM
There's already 220 page NBA thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2019-nba-pre-season-1220979
If you want to comment about games and general use that thread.
This thread is opened for advertisement purposes and their site doesn't even working.

Sorry, the server hosting24 had some ddos attacks that caused the sites to be down for a while. Sorry if you happen to visit the site around those times.
May 18, 2016, 01:52:59 AM
The cavs became an offense freak with their outside shooting. It's like they're getting better every round. They were not playing like this during the regular season.
Activity: 756
May 18, 2016, 01:45:09 AM
if nba will not interrupt we will expect a sweep from this series toronto have no matched with the cavs seeing how eager the cavs to win again the eastern finals no wonder. good luck to toronto fans.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 18, 2016, 12:29:32 AM
May 18, 2016, 12:20:56 AM
I placed my bet here and a few so i guess the site is working.
Activity: 448
May 17, 2016, 11:50:18 AM
There's already 220 page NBA thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2019-nba-pre-season-1220979
If you want to comment about games and general use that thread.
This thread is opened for advertisement purposes and their site doesn't even working.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 11:34:03 AM
I am excited for game 2 of the western conference finals between OKC and Golden State. OKC had a impressive first game against Golden state but for how long do you guys think they can keep it up.

The Cavaliers are going to win the serieus again Toronto in the eastern conference finals. The Cavaliers are just without a doubt the best team in the east.
So it should not be a problem to come out on top.
May 17, 2016, 10:52:56 AM
I am excited for game 2 of the western conference finals between OKC and Golden State. OKC had a impressive first game against Golden state but for how long do you guys think they can keep it up.
Activity: 728
May 17, 2016, 10:38:43 AM
Cavs vs Toronto betting page will be closed tomorrow as Game 1 starts which is some 12 hours from now.
May 17, 2016, 05:20:20 AM
Placed my bet 0.002 Cavs in Game 6. I guess no one will take on Toronto so let's just fight over the right number of games.

http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/cletor/index.html
That is good bet, is the odds still equal regardless of the no. of games predicted?

According to the site, it's not odds based but more of a winner take all kind of format
Whoever placed their bet on the winning team and guessed the right number of games will take all the btcs.
That's good, and I would wonder how many warriors backers who got burned when they already choose the 4-0 series correct score to end the series. Seeing the game, it will most likely end up in minimum of 6 and max is 7.

Only few placed their bets, 2 for GSW and 2 for OKC and they are either for Game 6 or Game 7 win. I could have added a Game 7 series win for either of the 2 but the page no longer allow new bets after Game 1 so I just have to place my bet on Cavs vs Toronto series.
Pages:
Jump to: