Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 21. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 04:19:32 AM
Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.
Game 3 of the Cavs vs Toronto was something I did not expect that was going to happen. I thought that the Cavs would go and take another victory but that was not the case. Toronto played good and won the game. 
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 24, 2016, 02:05:02 AM
what is happening oh wow raptors tied the series and it was almost a win for cavs rallying in the fourth I'm assuming that I'm winning it but lowry is not done with his business impressing the fans raptors just showed they deserved the spot on this finals I hope moving back to cavs they will re organize again and win these series. good luck
I think this time the problem is not with the coach anymore, cavs squad are more talented that the raptors but they are not playing well at home, they are outmatched by an average team and got the series even. Biyombo was also the main factor to help improve the defense. Tyron Lue was tested and he has not answer for the raptors, I realize now that we should bring back David Blatt to finish the business.

The problem with Cavs is that they're too confident same as the Warriors. They rely so much in their outside shooting. The game was close, they should've gone back to post up plays, pick and roll etc but instead they still tried to go long. A higher percentage shot is necessary look at what Lowry and DeRozan did, they tried their best to get in the paint for a closer and higher percentage shot.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 24, 2016, 01:28:38 AM
what is happening oh wow raptors tied the series and it was almost a win for cavs rallying in the fourth I'm assuming that I'm winning it but lowry is not done with his business impressing the fans raptors just showed they deserved the spot on this finals I hope moving back to cavs they will re organize again and win these series. good luck
I think this time the problem is not with the coach anymore, cavs squad are more talented that the raptors but they are not playing well at home, they are outmatched by an average team and got the series even. Biyombo was also the main factor to help improve the defense. Tyron Lue was tested and he has not answer for the raptors, I realize now that we should bring back David Blatt to finish the business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 24, 2016, 12:01:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 09:29:26 PM
I am looking forward to the rest of the series of GSW against OKC. At first I thought that GSW was going to win this without really any problem but OKC had the chance to lead the series 2-0 but they blew the second game.

I think most basketball fans were a bit shocked when the okc won game 1. okc didnt really defended the warriors well during game 2.  But then okc became more threat after beating warriors in game 3. I guess okc had a good defense strategy against the warriors screen play.

And good thing raptors ended the would be most winning streak in the post season. But i think cavs will still dominate the east series. They got better gameplay and shooters.
I can say OKC is already winning the series, the way they played in game 2 already convince me that they are more legitimate compared to the warriors. Warriors are just overrated in my opinion.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2016, 11:35:23 AM
I am looking forward to the rest of the series of GSW against OKC. At first I thought that GSW was going to win this without really any problem but OKC had the chance to lead the series 2-0 but they blew the second game.

I think most basketball fans were a bit shocked when the okc won game 1. okc didnt really defended the warriors well during game 2.  But then okc became more threat after beating warriors in game 3. I guess okc had a good defense strategy against the warriors screen play.

And good thing raptors ended the would be most winning streak in the post season. But i think cavs will still dominate the east series. They got better gameplay and shooters.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2016, 10:45:20 AM
Activity: 728
May 23, 2016, 09:17:34 AM
Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers wonderful marginally victory for Raptors in last match.It was difference of 15 pints it is great though I lost my bet.I will not change my mind to go once again for over 196 points @1.835 because every match will not remain lower than this level which is being followed.

I think this game will be get finished around 180-185 points so that this pick will be very risky.

It will be quite easy though because of the offensive weapons of Cavaliers, they can blow out the game again by barraging threes.
This time will end up over, cavs has a poor performance in game 3 that is why the total score is low. If the cavaliers will win this game it will probably end up with over in my opinion. The last game was really a boring game for the cavs backers, we did not see the big 3 of cavs, Irving and Love was not in the mood to play, they have a poor game compared to their previous games. I will tell you, ride with cavs, its a guaranteed profit. Grin

Yes, Love and Irving combined shot around 14% from the field for that game which is very unlikely to happen again.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 23, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

I think this game will be get finished around 180-185 points so that this pick will be very risky.

It will be quite easy though because of the offensive weapons of Cavaliers, they can blow out the game again by barraging threes.
This time will end up over, cavs has a poor performance in game 3 that is why the total score is low. If the cavaliers will win this game it will probably end up with over in my opinion. The last game was really a boring game for the cavs backers, we did not see the big 3 of cavs, Irving and Love was not in the mood to play, they have a poor game compared to their previous games. I will tell you, ride with cavs, its a guaranteed profit. Grin
Activity: 420
May 23, 2016, 04:28:34 AM
So the betting houses are calling only for Under 190 points maximum, I think this game can bypass this barrier, a good bet would be under 198.5 points and it has a good odd of 1.71.
I don't think this game will go over 200 points, am talking about Toronto vs Cleveland game.
May 23, 2016, 03:29:38 AM

Activity: 700
May 23, 2016, 03:04:44 AM
Toronto Raptors v Cleveland Cavaliers Asian Handicap is good way to go for this match.Toronto Raptors +6.5 points @1.800 AH is good because this time match will be very close.Any team wins will be narrow margin.I see this option good as it covers many aspects.
Activity: 686
May 23, 2016, 03:01:47 AM
Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers very possible chance for low scoring game because Toronto Raptors will want to take advantage of home court and will try its all the best to make level this series and that is why i have my bet on under 197 points.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 23, 2016, 02:57:46 AM
Well the cavs just need to blow the game out to avoid peole saying that the refs are in favor of them.
Don't worry man they will. Lebron told me via skype that they will not embarrass their team again infront of the canadians. LOL
Seriously, they will win, easy money. Let's take -5.5 Cleveland Cavaliers.
This is a good confirmation from you, I will not do anything but to just ride with you guys. I am leaning cleveland with the spread. Good luck to us.
Activity: 728
May 23, 2016, 02:57:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 23, 2016, 02:36:24 AM
Well the cavs just need to blow the game out to avoid peole saying that the refs are in favor of them.
Don't worry man they will. Lebron told me via skype that they will not embarrass their team again infront of the canadians. LOL
Seriously, they will win, easy money. Let's take -5.5 Cleveland Cavaliers.
May 23, 2016, 02:01:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 22, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.
There is a possibility for that to happen but most likely it will not happen again, you know what? cleveland is a very goof team and even if the raptors has a shot in winning game 4, the refs will favor the cavs as the league does not want to extend the series for the risk of injuries for the ALL STARS on cavs. you know what I'm saying?
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 22, 2016, 11:21:46 PM
Raptors did a great job winning this game and I got my winning at 3.4 odds moneyline for them. I should have been more confident with my bet . I thought that this could be impossible at the odds of 3.4 and yet I took a risk for only 0.001 and got 0.0034 back which is quite good  however it could be better with higher bet
I can see your betting for fun only with the amount of your bets, but anyway congratulations to you man, good job. The public have lost so much on this game because of the low point spread for cavs after the two dominating games.

Indeed I was, I love to take a risk for such high odds bets especially the one that has a good chance of winning. Raptors lose in the previous game so I thought it would be impossible for them to lose the next game again especially infront of their own crowd that would be stupid of them if they did

Many lost today against the house especially those who are thinking this will be a sweep and placed their bets in Cavs.
Count me in, I was trap with the line, I thought was line was a gift as cavaliers have already beaten the raptors twice with double digits win, but I was wrong they played well tonight and the fans get what they deserved for the overwhelming support they gave for the home team. I hope in game 4, Irving will really step up as he was the point guard and should control the game but he had the most missed shots and made very bad plays down the stretch.

Yes, many didn't see it coming as Raptors played with a lot of heart. Actually they've had such great games during the season as well, they're only problem is consistency.
Don't worry cleveland cavaliers backers, last game was the last win of raptors, cavaliers will crushed them in game 4. You cannot expect to see the same poor performance of Irving and Love on the next game. Cleveland all the way.

You never know, the Raptors might ride the wave of momentum from the game they won and win the next game as well, as they do have the home advantage, and they tend to play well in front of their home crowd. Drake is also coming to game 4, so that will also provide extra motivation. I will be betting a small amount on the raptors.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 22, 2016, 10:38:13 PM
no matter what this duo's show their best ever today making sure that they have the lead in this series will give them enough confidence to win this finals from west, teamwork and best players playing as a role model that's so awesome! will wait for another game from the east, cavs will be much favor from this. good luck ML for cavs guys.
Pages:
Jump to: