Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers. - page 10. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
The use of dual or 2FD authentication is a very effective way, in recent years a lot of hackers began to focus on the field of encryption, many people's purses were stolen, in the future this situation should be more, to maintain their own safety habits are the most important.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I do not use 2FA authentication in my wallet cause it really risk for me if my phone is missing. I just using email authentication to login to my wallet. It's easy to protect our wallet just because we are negligent in accessing or protecting the wallet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
the problem if you store your passwords and private key and all your account information on your computer you have also to protect you computer very well because if any hacker get into your computer can know all your account information, you've to put all your information on an offline PC and make info encrypted  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
thank you very much for giving me some useful knowledge for me. it will be very useful to keep each bitcoin from hacker accounts. thus it will be safer in keeping the bitcoin. and can sleep soundly.
thanks
Activity: 28
I'm a new bitcoin user and this will be very helpful for me. be sure to share this to my friends. Thanks a lot  Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
All my bitcoin wallet have 2FA because ot is very helpful because I experienced before someone who are trying to access my wallet brcause of 2FA they did not open it. Your right better if your bitcoin wallet is different to social media account to not easy hack.
Activity: 331
Actually, I went through the post and most of the comments and wow learned a lot from this. And I myself use two-factor authentication for the safety and I feel like it is fully secured. what do u think?  I think it is a very secure way as I always have the mobile in my hand
Activity: 210

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

but maybe before her mother you are also in love if the story or that password at the end of her do not let the love know to others, and it became a memo for your mother.

use Google Authenticator for all your accounts on Exchange, so it can add even more powerful protection.
Activity: 462
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

Another simple tips : always check your address that you pasted when you are about to sending your bitcoin to other address.
Your pasted address may different with the one  you copy, always careful. thankyou
Activity: 182
If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.

If we have a bitcoin password we must be carefull of such documents. We keep it in a safe place like hard wallet or we creat a flash drive and we put it in our bag that you are carry on everyday especially when we go to work. Avoid telling your friends about that information, that is my simple tips to bitcoin from hackers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
avoiding airdrop that has no clear is one of the ways to be free from hackers, because I have friends, he lost $ 500.

after he analyzed, that the main factor is that he joins every airdrop, and one of the airdrop content he chooses has a pishing form.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
 The wallet should always be locked with a private key. and security I have strong passwords
. Multiple signatures are another way to enhance security.
Activity: 87
If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.

We don't need to save our Bitcoin password in our phone or computer that are connected to the internet. We should write a piece of paper or creat a flash drive to save our password and we should keep it in a safe place and no one knows about the information of that documents. That is the simple tips to keep our  bitcoin password from hackers.
Activity: 420
I will share tips on how to secure our bitcoin purses from hackers. First, we have to keep our bitcoin wallet password safely and nobody else knows about it. Secondly, we must activate the security features in our wallet , such as activating the 2FA feature and ensuring the email address is not automatically forwarded to someone else's email. Third, we always close our bitcoin wallet access correctly and make sure it can not open automatically with the same device. Typically, the computer device will automatically store a password so we have to remove this feature. Then, we have to change our bitcoin wallet password periodically.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

Always very careful when you are using your seed or private key. If you can, try not to use it.
Using 2fd authentication is good too, but if you are using the web wallet, you won't be able to use it, only in exchange.
and always have the backup of your wallet because many peoples lost their bitcoin wallet, makes the circulation of bitcoin lower.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports

Just another tips from me :

always verify the SSL of website you visit if you want to moving your balance. 2fa authentication is only available when you work in the exchange wallet.
and if you want to be very safe, use your main wallet on the pc (client wallet) to store almost all of your coin, and use web wallet for your secondary wallet and dont store too much coin there.
Activity: 30
Preferably you should have your own wallet secure, you can also have cold storage with 2FA.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
There are so many options to protect my bitcoin from hackers. I personally use verification code when i used another computer for access my bitcoin account.

You always must use a few steps to save your wallet from hackers. As for me I use only one computer and I fell write my password on a sheet of paper and put it in the case. 
Activity: 111
do not leak personal info
Activity: 83
got a lot of very information here. be sure to share this to my friends
Pages:
Jump to: