Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers. - page 6. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are some basic security measures we must take to keep bitcoins from hackers
For me i protect my bitcoin by SMS phone verification when i want to access to my bitcoin account from another computer
1.you can Secure your email account.and you have must be two-factor verification.
2. The wallet should always be locked with a private key. and security
3.you can do it enable two-factor authentication
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
of course by using google authentic it can prevent hackers from stealing our assets such as bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Personally, I use 3 measures:
1. Set a password and use special characters
2. Turn on 2FA
3. Get the code from the phone number when making the transaction
the way we have to do is always check our account, make tangled passwords a little complicated, don't open all kinds of links that are inviting us to join in an easy way.

so that our wallet is safe, we must also be more careful in checking everything. never do things that are careless too. because it will hurt personal status.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
For me i protect my bitcoin by SMS phone verification when i want to access to my bitcoin account from another computer

Don't you think that it's more vulnerable? What if your phone got stolen and saw that you're into cryptos and so he is? It will be a game over.

Keep your computer antivirus update.

Yeah especially when your private keys are on your computer and you don't have any back up. That happened to my friend and unfortunately his entire investment was gone instantly.

I think the safest is having a hardware wallet, it quite pricey but you're assured that it won't compromise easily.
Activity: 28
Good jobs bro.Thank for your tips
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
its all about Online wallets, I guess, as you are mentioning 2FA. Well, Sim-Jacking is the solution for the hackers to steal fro Online Wallets with 2FA. we should think of more strong and working solution.
Activity: 332
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
Keeping our bitcoin safe is not easy because there's have many hackers that have a chance to hack our bitcoin. Putting codes in our wallet can help us because it is easy for now to hack Bitcoin without codes. Be careful who you trust because sometimes they tempted to have money.
I think the tips to keep bitcoin from hackers are to secure your email account Secure your social media account Use unique and powerful passwords for all online accounts Enables two-factor authentication
Activity: 714
You can add this tips. Don't use the exchanger to keep your bitcoin. Keep it cold storage or desktop wallet. Keep your private key safe. Don't share or don't put your private key any exchanger. Don't keep your private key something like google drive or any other storage. Keep your computer antivirus update.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
You now have to care a lot of your own coin and do not trust anyone but yourself now that you're kind of a bank of yourself. First privacy - never tell anyone where you hold the private key unless it's a wife or a really trusted person who can handle your affairs. You have to be anonymous online and do not store on the cloud either any of your account or passphrase or some seeds - I think you got the point. If you're looking for a Tor-based crypto I'd suggest Privcy for all the stuff mentioned.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

That's also important for the private account to prevent hack but usually the expertise of hacker is not to memorized the private key whether a  simply and hard private key I think  they will specialized to explore their talent to do something bad to the purpose of  their expertise searching for the entire system creating a devise to capture of our private property they don't care the feelings of other people who the victims of their self interest. So my advise is just learned enough before we accept suspicious site or  what ever suddenly pop-up to our computer.   
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Keeping our bitcoin safe is not easy because there's have many hackers that have a chance to hack our bitcoin. Putting codes in our wallet can help us because it is easy for now to hack Bitcoin without codes. Be careful who you trust because sometimes they tempted to have money.

No, it is easy to safe our bitcoin, as long as you can keep in your wallet without any chance to use for buying, selling, or making a transaction then you don't have to worry. The codes will make our account more secure, so they don't have a chance to hack our wallet, but this is not a 100% guarantee. Besides that, you need to keep your private keys in a safe place and only you that will know that places.
Activity: 37
Great piece about security of assets. But despite all this I ll advise we get a hardware wallets that is the only way to be satlfe for now
Activity: 246
Merit: 13

Activity: 457
Personally, I use 3 measures:
1. Set a password and use special characters
2. Turn on 2FA
3. Get the code from the phone number when making the transaction
the way we have to do is always check our account, make tangled passwords a little complicated, don't open all kinds of links that are inviting us to join in an easy way.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

I do not understand people who tell passwords or any details of personal information to someone else. Even if it’s family or friends, I don’t think they should know that. Passwords and private keys should be stored only at your place and in a safe place.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
First I hold my private key and also my wallet is offline not only do I change my password most often and I have my 2fa which is authentic two factors so that I feel safe with hackers. If the malicious employees steal my disks, they will have big problems with 2FA.

wow . your too conscious about your security huh . well that is more better than nothing , while most of us didnt really pay attention to our security because most of us arent really hodling a huge amount of cryptos in our purse and if ever we hold it , we dont usually keep it for a longer time . so doing extra safety precuations might seem to overated for us  .

@op , thanks for the good tips on how to secure a crypto  . that can be verry useful for someone that doesnt know how to add extra layer of security to thier accounts .
Activity: 36
First I hold my private key and also my wallet is offline not only do I change my password most often and I have my 2fa which is authentic two factors so that I feel safe with hackers. If the malicious employees steal my disks, they will have big problems with 2FA.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Secure your 2fa keys and private keys to 256 encrypted systems. So even if someone gets access to your encrypted file you will be still secure as it will require password to decrypt that info.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

To keep it safe and secured always, you should not open your password to anyone even to your closest friend. Do not save pinkeys anywhere specially on your email accounts and messengers because they are hackable. Use etherscan.io in inquiring wallet balance to avoid using the pinkeys.
Activity: 23
Please change the password of your wallet for a period of one month, each month, sanddi wallet must be different, that is what I do. Keeping your account with you is not shared with anyone you can not trust.
Pages:
Jump to: