Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers. - page 11. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

My tip for hackers to hack your bitcoin is that you have to have your own computer in your home so no bitcoin moves you and I hide your private key do not give it to anyone who is simple I tip so that hackers can not hack your bitcoin.
Activity: 41
got so much helpful information from this thread. thank you
Activity: 42
Good information here and thers that commented too. i am new to crypto currencies and i need informations like. thank you
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
use an hardware wallet, if you want to keep your bitcoins safe.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
simple things, but could make us more secure when using bitcoin. Anyway thank you for sharing !
You right, the most important thing I think is to use 2fa for your wallet account and do not use the same password for each account,
because I used to be in the hacking world, using the same password, someone can log in many of your accounts, maybe your wallet, so be careful
It should be a practice having 2fa from our account, we are in the business where hackers are just around the corner waiting for their chances, securing
our accounts is our responsibility, knowing and understanding more ways to defend yourself from the prey, good thing that in each aspect we can
ask google or watch youtube to learn simple up to completely secured ways protecting our assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
To avoid hackers is not simple, but there are way to do it. First, you should make sure that you are enrolling only in global and leading Bitcoin companies, and learn how to identify possible Bitcoin fraud. And make sure your email is save. How to secure your email; 1. Use unique and powerful passwords; 2. Check your login activity; 3. Review and delete your email auto-forwarders; 4. Review Linked Accounts; and 5. Set up two-factor authentication.
Activity: 70
I just recently posted a topic about this on the beginner's section minutes ago.

For anyone who's interested: Topic: [GUIDE] Keeping your crypto secure: DOs and DON'Ts

Thanks, such a help for a newbie in cryptocurrency technology like us.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

simple things, but could make us more secure when using bitcoin. Anyway thank you for sharing !
You right, the most important thing I think is to use 2fa for your wallet account and do not use the same password for each account,
because I used to be in the hacking world, using the same password, someone can log in many of your accounts, maybe your wallet, so be careful
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
It is human tendency to boast about things that he has, but this is not good. It bring jealousy to others which may cause harmful consequences.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

For me to keep our bitcoin from bitcoin is should avoid giving a personal information about you and don't giving a private key to a person you don't know personally.

First off I wouldn't give my private key to anyone, not even my wife. There is no point, you are only opening yourself up to more avenues of attack. Instead make a video put it in your will or somewhere safe, that way people can access your crypto and you need not worry. As for trusting our mothers, again same thing there simply is no point. Make a video and keep the information there, what mom (besides the ones that are active in crypto) needs to know you do it? None.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I have always believed that whatever you do online is always accessible to someone with or without your permission so I am not a great fan of holding my funds on any device which is connected to the internet most of the time in a day. Thus, I use the paper wallet as my primary cold storage device (along with maintaining multiple backup copies in various geographical locations), I also use Trezor for storing my regular funds. I never keep more than 5% of my overall funds on any website.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10

For me to keep our bitcoin from bitcoin is should avoid giving a personal information about you and don't giving a private key to a person you don't know personally.
Activity: 68
Hello everyone...

Hackers are everywhere... Especially in the crypto field. Personally, I met many scammers. we know frequently MEW wallet, Bitcoin wallet and other account are hacking daily. This is a really bad situation for all of us. But we have a solution for that issue. We know hardware wallets. We can protect our Bitcoin. Ethereum an all crypto coins through this hardware wallets. personally, I bought a Ledger wallet in last week. Now My all coins in my leger wallet, I think this is the most secure way to protect our all coins from hackers.
Activity: 126
For me i protect my bitcoin by SMS phone verification when i want to access to my bitcoin account from another computer
SMS verification is not a secure way. If you want to secure your account well, you should use the Google Authenticator app. Thanks to Google Authenticator, I have very good security of my account
Activity: 59

Always use unique emails and passwords.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271

Bitcoin safety is obviously the most important thing that has to be kept in mind. After all we cannot just let our hard earned bucks into the hands of hackers. Usage of some trusted e-wallets is highly recommended and we have a lot of such reliable wallets available for storing the digital currency that are easy to use and provide high standards of safety. For me, Coinbase is the best place. Well there are others as well, like My celium Wallet, Exodus. That is upto you to choose the best considering your safety needs. And as far as private keys are concerned, they are confidential information. These must not be shared with anyone unless you trust someone with your life!! Because there is always a probability of such confidential information leaked if it is known to many a people.
Activity: 80
Simple Tips to Keep Your Bitcoin Safe From Hackers Use the Hardware Wallet. This will be the best fit for your wallet. You can also use the laser nano also it will be more secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Right, the most important to manage your investment portfolio is a wallet security.
for 2fa, i think it is only work in exchange wallet, if you use your own wallet, you must keep your key and passwords safe.
backup your passwords and keys in several places. Never input them in a new website or email, otherwise your wallet will be exposed.
Activity: 61
There is a very simple way just use hardware wallets to avoid all of these problems.
Pages:
Jump to: