Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers. - page 14. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
we safe our bitcion on our own way??
If you are keeping on online wallets then you are adding security to your account and balance there. But the ideal to make things simpler is you have to keep your private keys for desktop, mobile, web and hardware wallet. Web wallets are different from online wallets.
Just expose those keys on the web, create a back up, write on a piece of paper and lastly if you can't buy hardware wallet, create paper bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
good tips, the tips you mentioned can help secure bitcoin from hackers.

but I think if a professional hacker, by using a quantum computer then whatever our way to protect the bitcoin will be in vain.

and hackers will easily hack every security. I never used an online wallet, and I prefer to use a ledger to store my bitcoin assets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
good information, to be able to maintain the security of coin, I think the most important is do not trust anyone who wants to give a bonus by having to give a private key.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

Usually the wallet security system is almost un hackable specially the private keys unless you unknowingly gave them access too which is a common type of mistake by new to cryptocurrency world and internet basic security such as bookmarking your wallet website and trading platforms to prevent phising sites from fooling you.

Avoid downloading softwares from suspicious website and as much as possible find a provider whom you can trust, I suggest you download the legit and paid ones to prevent your devices from being infected by malwares.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Always use unique emails and passwords, keep offline records and don't discuss it EVER on your social media accounts.
Activity: 280
we safe our bitcion on our own way?? haha sounds cool mate. maybe your points are good, but only for those who uses online wallets bro.why don't we think something more general. what do you say?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Well the risk is always there. I agree that you should use the passwords that have no connection to your social media passwords, that you should use 2FA verification, strong passwords, hard wallets etc. but the most important thing is to have your money equally distributed to more than one account! I can't stress that enough. I mean what are the odds for hackers to get all of your accounts? Think about it.
Activity: 280
We should keep our bitcoin account safe. Try not to compare account passwords related with Bitcoin with different records, for example, web-based social networking, on the grounds that it is helpless against hack, not to mention the supporters of its online networking a lot. We must have our own particular manner to protect our Bitcoin. The record we utilize must have an interesting watchword, and not effortlessly guessed. Use two-factor or 2FD validation. Extra security layers are anything but difficult to apply.
Activity: 266
Hacking is forbidden in the world it is known as crime but some group of people do this and to keep safe your account this policy is great but in bitcoin hacking is very tough but though it’s a online process so it can be so we should safe from those hacker and make our account safe so we shouldn’t give password which we regularly used in social apps or any password which is related with birthday, mobile number etc but if we aware of this it can be safe from them.
Activity: 196
There are so many options to protect my bitcoin from hackers. I personally use verification code when i used another computer for access my bitcoin account.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us because it's important to keep up with our wallet because our paychecks are so good that it should be secured so that it can not be hacked by anyone and the most important thing is not to give any account It does not matter who wants to borrow or borrow it because the wallet is not just for others.
Activity: 585
Hackers are the most common technology criminals. They destroy accounts, passwords and can steal our money. Protect your account with the best security against hackers. Choose a suitable bitcoin purse.
Activity: 60
the triggering part is password haha, it's too long so i take lots of time to remembering it just in case T_T

Do not just log in to your private key online cumputer if you need to sign your token there you are logged in the private key you sure sure is doing the right thing to prevent this hacking of the fallen hakers
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
It's so interesting, I agree with you, that's quite reasonable.
There may be some additions from me, I almost never tell about my emails that I use for my wallet of bitcoin, I will also  send an email to safe it with 2fa sms.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.
There are lot of things to remember to get rid of hackers and stay away from them. Make sure that you're the only one who knows your account or share it to the trusted person closed to you. Other thing is that don't just log in your account to unknown site wherein hackers are everywhere. Always remember your password and make no one knows it other than you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is very important in the security of our wallets so do not at all give or tell others about the safety of our wallets later we will lose our digital assets or will be stolen by others who are not responsible
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
This is quite interesting. Totally agreed with you. Most recommended method is Hardware wallet, then every one who worry in account saftely should activate 2FA.
Activity: 616
i agree with all of your suggestion it will make us more secure than before, and i think i will add 1 tips again, dont use the public computer, because usually if you in a hurry you forget to logout your account, and maybe your bitcoin and other coin that you have will stolen by people that use that computer
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Also use Bakcup Wallet Aes Json which is encryption codes consisting of iterations, versions and payload and is used to improve the security of your password. It is very important to ensure that your personal passwords are confidential and secure. And also Backup Recovery Phrase that uses a question that consists of 12 answers, and the answer that you do not need to make, because it is provided automatically you just download it and save it on your computer.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
Your tips are very useful but I think only strong password or 2FA can't make secure enough for an account! SMS verification could be great with a strong password and 2FA verification. Though online wallet is not totally safe, they can scam anytime or your bitcoin can be compromised that's why everyone suggests The hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is The best option to secure a bitcoin wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: