Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers. - page 15. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
The tips you tell me think are quite interesting. At the point of distinguishing the password with social media is quite good. to strengthen maybe we can combine the letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols. Maybe it will strengthen. I think my wallet is safe because I always use it carefully. Hopefully tips from you can help. thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
To protect my bitcoin from hackers I use a good quality bitcoin wallet and use secure passwords. I regularly check my account if something goes wrong I will process it immediately. And the way to protect my bitcoin is to install a fast hacker software even if it's a bit pricey.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
The best and simple way to avoid your bitcoin being stolen by hackers is to educate yourself from the internet you need to know what types of attacks a hacker can hack your account. Because no matter how secure a system is, sometimes humans is the greatest flaw exploited by social engineering.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
I try to add suggestions to use a hard wallet like ledger or trezor, because my experience if we use a device like ledger or trezzor, hackers would be more difficult to hack your wallet.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
tips to keep your bitcoin safe is you need to use ledger nano S includes bitcoin,litecoin and ethereum classic companions apps and other blockchain based cryptocurrencies. you can send a receive payments, check your account and manage multiple addresses for each currency from the same device and it's to far away to hack your bitcoin account lenger nano s is more secure to use it. but based in my research many people right now using lenger nano S it's easy to use it and it's look like a USB.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Yes that a good tips for new comers in crypto currency but  if you want more safety just use hardware wallet. This is the most secure wallet for your big funds. But if you using Myetherwallet or anything. I add using metamask to avoid harmful sites that might get your keys or passwords
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I will best advice you are just careful and being over careful could cause some damage than good sometimes; leading to mistakes. In all, I will advice you keep a low profile and not flaunting what you have at all times thereby not creating awareness to hackers.
Activity: 294
Thank you for sharing this post with all. I think everyone wil be benefited from this and it is a very useful post. You have mentioned most of the tips for a onlite wallet holder. What I would like to add is everyone need to be very careful regarding passwords and no way should let any company to interfere into his/her bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Keeping the Bitcoin wallet safe is a must. You certainly do not want to follow Bitcoiner losing bitcoin therefore you need to know the difference of public key so it is important to keep the key as safe as possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
for me in keeping bitcoin safe is that you should avoid giving your personal informations, passwords and etc. also avoid visiting suspicious site or sites. this will help you avoid being hacked or stolen of your bitcoin assets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.
Activity: 77
Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin From Hackers,
1. You should be more careful about entering email and password.
2. You must be more careful in storing your wallet.
3. The wallet should always be locked with a private key. and security
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The bitcoin wallet client is the most effective way to ensure the security of bitcoin, because only you have the secret keys. Don't put your eggs in one basket, for example, put a small amount of money on a computer, server or smartphone for daily expenses, and then save the remaining bitcoins with the "cold storage". Both methods have strong passwords. Multiple signatures are another way to enhance security.
Activity: 27
2f authenticator since 2015
Activity: 58
Many are newcomers, unaware of the risks and security holes in the complicated yet lucrative world of cryptocurrency, making them easy prey for hackers and cyberthiefs.
Activity: 140
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
what I do to avoid hackers is to secure my bitcoin wallet, bookmarks bitcoin wallet website, secure private key in offline and in cloud. To prevent hackers it depends on us who overcame it
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
If you want to be safe try to used trusted wallet like coinbase or trusted wallet in your country so you can deposit some of your money or bitcoin that you are sure that this is safe dont give your private keys or password to anyone save it into offline storage be safe.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Use a unique email for your account,  use a long and complex password, (for coinbase) setup the Coinbase Vault and two-factor authentication for any send off-site and don't talk about cryptocurrency on social media.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I appreciate your effort in making sure people's bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not stolen because it is becoming rampant nowadays. As we read on, I hope we will have people who will share other techniques we can use to keep our wallets safe from hackers.
Activity: 140
Good sharing and thanks for the advice. I think that it will be easy to secure own account for the techie people.
So my additional suggestion is to study a bot on how to make crypto wallet well secured by googling.
Pages:
Jump to: