Pages:
Author

Topic: Sinbad.io Mixer - secure, fast and easy to use - page 9. (Read 8074 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
Also, regarding this link, it appears that both me, icalical, and tjtonmoy have submitted multiple entries for selection. I've observed that the votes are being counted per participant and not per designs entry.
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like, that the vote was been counted per participant and not per entry, because moreover, everybody was free to submit more than 1 entry, which if you didn't, then that's the advantage they have to gain against people with 1 entry. But for me, i will it would have been best if Sir Royse777 and Sinbad team could just go straight to picking the final 2 winners, so as to stop any further drama that vote was meant to be counted per entry and not participants. While we buy the idea of "joker_josue" to assign a set of avatar to each campaign rank or participant.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
icalical is my number 1 pick Obviously with a simple and creative avatar, it's unique to others as well he really deserves to win, There was also a lot more pixel so it's much more detailed so you can see the treasure map tear which I kind of like.  And it's a great idea since it's Sinbad It's already aligned to the Sinbad campaign it's going to be a great avatar for sure.

and PX-Z is my 2nd pick it's already a great pirate flag but the flag was already used in some design I guess, it's still a great and creative design but I just doesnt like that the flag designs that way even though it is intended to be pixelated or it's a pixelated art since the text has higher reso.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
[...]

Also, regarding this link, it appears that both me, icalical, and tjtonmoy have submitted multiple entries for selection. I've observed that the votes are being counted per participant and not per designs entry.

I assume Royse will let participants choose their own final avatar from the winner with multiple entries, for instance, suppose icalical's design is the winner, the available avatar valid for use will be both of his entries and the participants are free to choose which of his two design, much like there are previously two design for avatar that participants are free to choose which fit them the most.

it's so sad to see i just received 4 votes after producing this much creative avatar's: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62680588

FWIW, I really liked your hat design and will absolutely choose yours suppose the pirate hats are available for votes.

Sorry @Royse777 late for an opinion, Almost everyone did well. Thanks to everyone for participating.

But most like is this and updated.

I understand correctly that your choices are PX-Z and icalical?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
it's so sad to see i just received 4 votes after producing this much creative avatar's: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62680588
You don't have to be sad, the avatars you created were very good; and a final decision on all of this hasn't even been given yet by the manager and the Sinbad management team, even if you don't win the reward in the end, users in the campaign may use your avatar design if the manager allows it.
A suggestion:
Even though there are winners for Avatars, my suggestion was the possibility of selecting a set of avatars that can be assigned to several users.
Not a bad suggestion, and i believe the manager may consider it after the Avatar contest is concluded.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
A suggestion:
Even though there are winners for Avatars, my suggestion was the possibility of selecting a set of avatars that can be assigned to several users.

Some campaigns have done this, and it could be something interesting. Here's the suggestion.

This is a good idea.

To have one avatar for each signature participant is very nice.

Sinbad now has several avatars. Many of the finalists look very similar, and everyone could  use a different one.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
A suggestion:

Some campaigns have done this, and it could be something interesting. Here's the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
it's so sad to see i just received 4 votes after producing this much creative avatar's:

Do not be sad Wink
Your design is completely correct, honestly, I would emphasize these two in particular. Maybe I'll even use one of them, I guess it will be allowed.
Your other suggestions may be outside the expected design and follow-up of the website's appearance.

First Entry:

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
I noticed that someone from the signature campaign participants chose an entry that Royse didn't include here.
One of the people you mean is me. I'm trying to respond to the avatar that was entered in the contest thread and the avatar that I'm reviewing is bitmover avatar because my eyes are drawn to the design that was made  Wink

Yeah you're not the only one. And thank you for choosing my design. The individuals who voted for options not included in the final designs can be seen here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62726873), indicated by a strikethrough on their names.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
I noticed that someone from the signature campaign participants chose an entry that Royse didn't include here.
One of the people you mean is me. I'm trying to respond to the avatar that was entered in the contest thread and the avatar that I'm reviewing is bitmover avatar because my eyes are drawn to the design that was made  Wink

-snip-
Because one of the avatars that I chose is not included in the dominance you listed, I think it's better if I change and use the avatar that was announced as the winner. Avatar who won, means that's the best for me to apply.
I agree with examplens offer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My only choice, PX-Z.

I like it, it looks like an old ripped pirate flag. Cool

Can I try to use it for one day?

large size= https://i.ibb.co/zXcwR7x/1.png

A pirate flag

large size= https://i.ibb.co/gzXwzt7/2.png

a treasure map

large size= https://i.ibb.co/9VnLdns/3.png

Yes feel free.

In fact, let's do this: I will suggest everyone to update their avatar with the avatar they like most from following:

Sorry @Royse777 late for an opinion, Almost everyone did well. Thanks to everyone for participating.

But most like is this and updated.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

I'll have this one, an avatar should have everything on it, the logo, the name of the site, and the description, some entries have all of these but this one for me is more appealing to me.

Congratulations to all participants all designs are great.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Since it was forgotten, I'm going to take advantage and promote what I did.  Tongue

This one one looks like an upgrade of what Sinbad v2 avatar was designed too...some soft fork I suppose , clean and simple I like it 👌

Hope we get multiple avatars to choose from as our daily driver's..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Now I feel the same.  But I need to choose and I choose the third avatar of the forum member tjtonmoy.  This avatar is bright and voluminous.  Purple color looks very unusual.

The Sinbad.io website has some shades of purple, so such avatars can be considered adapted to it.

Actually, the background for that avatar was created using  color picker tool from the official website. You can see some resemblance with that. And the touch of purple was my idea. Gives a kind of vibrant and neon feeling. Which is in my opinion, eye-catching. Also, the file is editable and you can choose whatever color you like. If someone asks me to change its color, I would be very happy to do so. Not sure if it's against the rules of this competition.
just an attempt. Don't count this as a part of the competition.

Not confident enough on everyone likes it. But it is what it is. I personally like my 2nd avatar from 1st set. Every letter was created by hand. So I am wearing it now.

Many many thanks to Royse777 for giving us such an opportunity to wear our own avatar.

Also thanks to Smartprofit for choosing my avatar. This is an honor.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Now I am posting with new avatar  Cheesy

Royse777, it would probably be good if you add new avatars to the first or second post in the campaign thread. I assume that we can change some of the offered avatars during participation in the campaign.

Now I feel the same.  But I need to choose and I choose the third avatar of the forum member tjtonmoy.  This avatar is bright and voluminous.  Purple color looks very unusual.

The Sinbad.io website has some shades of purple, so such avatars can be considered adapted to it.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
One avatar was overlooked which was submitted by Joker_josue, use this too.

Since it was forgotten, I'm going to take advantage and promote what I did.  Tongue

For those who want to use it, follow the files with less than 100kb to be able to use it as an avatar:

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1696
Forum users suggested many interesting options for the new avatar of the Sinbad.io company.  Of the best options, it is very difficult to choose the best option.  

I remember my childhood when I was presented with a set of plastic voluminous soldiers.  I wanted to choose the best soldier from the set to put under my pillow at night so that I could have an interesting dream about his exciting adventures at night!  

However, the choice was very difficult.  Sometimes it seemed to me that a worthy candidate for being under my pillow was one plastic soldier, and sometimes a completely different plastic soldier.  

In fact, I was delighted with all the soldiers from the set presented to me!  

Now I feel the same.  But I need to choose and I choose the third avatar of the forum member tjtonmoy.  This avatar is bright and voluminous.  Purple color looks very unusual.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
My only choice, PX-Z.

Yes feel free.

In fact, let's do this: I will suggest everyone to update their avatar with the avatar they like most from following:

One avatar was overlooked which was submitted by Joker_josue, use this too.

Thursday is our payday. I will check which avatar received the most attention when I will count the posts to pay.

Please send the message to all signature campaign participants:
Code:
examplens
ETFbitcoin
CryptopreneurBrainboss
joker_josue
nc50lc
Trofo
Pmalek
DaveF
bitmover
Igebotz
holydarkness
Julien_Olynpic
Smartprofit
bullrun2020bro
Kryptowerk
Wind_FURY
shasan
robelneo
Z-tight
yudi09
Woodie
CryptoHeadlineNews
Crypto Library
michellee
tjtonmoy
tread93
Fiatless
AHOYBRAUSE
Nwada001
arabspaceship123
Turbartuluk
Latviand
Etranger
Negotiation
ZAINmalik75
Asuspawer09
Wend
Compromise me
jakdanyel
Bureau
bhadz
Renampun
totti67
Pulsar77

Those who are not in our signature and avatar campaign, please just let us know your choice if you still have not. Two best choice you think should win please.

@holydarkness. very good job buddy. Your help is highly appreciated.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62726873

Keep it up, it's really helpful.

We will pick our winners on Thursday evening UTC.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
My only choice, PX-Z.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
We will make a conclusion soon before we do, we can use some help. Cam someone count who got how many recommendation from members on this thread?

Next time, ask that the choices follow a certain pattern, as it will be easier to collect the votes. If there was a standard I could make a file that compiled everything more easily (as I did for price predictions). This makes it more complicated to create this file.
Pages:
Jump to: