Pages:
Author

Topic: Sinbad.io Mixer - secure, fast and easy to use - page 4. (Read 8074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
I was planning to reach them through it and get to the bottom of this situation once we get a clearer picture of the support email, whether it's working or not and decide if it's necessary to get to them to sort this out based on the email result. I'd like to wait and take it step by step before flooding them with attempts to reach them from every possible channel at once.

Yes, you must wait. Flooding them with requests for the same subject will only further hinder support and create difficulty in responding in a timely manner.

Especially because I believe that in phases of very high fees, support is flooded with requests, and they have three times more work to resolve.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Allow me to try an alternative route. I've send them an email to the address, let's wait if they replied me or if his transaction went through [whichever comes first]. If there's an issue with the email address such as what he described, my email should also be failed to reach them. If it does... well, we clarify at least one thing.

I wanted to do the same thing, to test their email address. Did you get a reply yet? Generally, it does not take much time to get a response from the server if the address is not correct.
They have another address on the website, has it been checked as well?

None so far, but that's to be expected. I think 48h response time is acceptable, especially considering the nature of my email is not so urgent. It didn't bounce so far, and although gmail [I use my gmail account dedicated for spam to try this] will keep trying to send a message up to 3 days --or so, I read-- before it gave up and mark the mail as failed, based on my very own experience, I agree that it should be within a very short time frame if it bounced off. I'll keep us all updated from my side.

I didn't send to the other email, though. I think it'll be quite redundant and just clog their system, especially as Andrew77Elton5 send the email to "support" and the purpose of my email is simply [to be completely honest] to prove or disprove his claim. What do you think? Shall I shoot them the same email to "adv"?

[...]
And has anyone tried talking via Telegram?

I was planning to reach them through it and get to the bottom of this situation once we get a clearer picture of the support email, whether it's working or not and decide if it's necessary to get to them to sort this out based on the email result. I'd like to wait and take it step by step before flooding them with attempts to reach them from every possible channel at once.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I was checking some email validators, and the response is positive from the servers. Apparently they use the protonmail.ch service.
Now, they may receive emails and not respond for some reason.

If you did not receive an error report or an undelivered message, it is only a confirmation that the support email is active. User @Andrew77Elton5 claimed the opposite thus implying something completely different.

They were last active on November 17th, quite possibly because of the same user. The appeal was about a similar problem.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I wanted to do the same thing, to test their email address. Did you get a reply yet? Generally, it does not take much time to get a response from the server if the address is not correct.

I was checking some email validators, and the response is positive from the servers. Apparently they use the protonmail.ch service.
Now, they may receive emails and not respond for some reason.

legendary
We sent them an email asking them to check and complete the transaction, since the money was received in their wallet. But just now, after 5! days - I received a message that such mail does not exist!
[email protected]

Three or four people have already asked you simple questions about the situation, and you haven't been able to answer with a simple "yes" or "no".
If your attitude is the same when trying to contact support, it will be difficult to help.

Allow me to try an alternative route. I've send them an email to the address, let's wait if they replied me or if his transaction went through [whichever comes first]. If there's an issue with the email address such as what he described, my email should also be failed to reach them. If it does... well, we clarify at least one thing.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
We sent them an email asking them to check and complete the transaction, since the money was received in their wallet. But just now, after 5! days - I received a message that such mail does not exist!
[email protected]

Three or four people have already asked you simple questions about the situation, and you haven't been able to answer with a simple "yes" or "no".
If your attitude is the same when trying to contact support, it will be difficult to help.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
[email protected]

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
READ  THE LETTERS !!!!
Give our miney !!!
As the user examplens already asked, is your have your tx received at least 3 confirmation?

On the transaction page you are supposed to see a section like below

Unless it is more than 0 where it says "0 confirmation of 3", you are likely to wait.
legendary
We transferred the coins to their wallet, due to the fact that the commission increased sharply - the coins took 2 days instead of 24 hours. Wrote a letter, attached a letter of guarantee - 3 days of silence without a response! We write in telegram - at first they read it - then they stopped reading it altogether!

First question, is the transaction where you send Bitcoin to Sinbad.io confirmed?

The Sinbad team has announced their absence these days, so there may be a delay in the response. Here is the confirmation of their campaign manager on the forum
As you know Sinbad management informed me last week that they will be away for sometimes, I am expecting them to be available with me anytime this week.

High fees, as well as planned leave, caused certain delays in solving issues. A bit of patience is required for everything.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
We transferred the coins to their wallet, due to the fact that the commission increased sharply - the coins took 2 days instead of 24 hours. Wrote a letter, attached a letter of guarantee - 3 days of silence without a response! We write in telegram - at first they read it - then they stopped reading it altogether!

You are aware that a wave of super high fees is occurring on the Bitcoin network, right?
At this moment, it is highly complicated to guarantee deadlines for bitcoin transactions. You can define a rate now (even if it is high) that is viable for the network, and minutes later it is no longer viable.
We have to be patient, and wait for this moment to pass a little.
READ  THE LETTERS !!!!
Give our miney !!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
The last few times I accessed the site, I felt some delay in the connection between Cloudflare and entering the site.
This is done on a fast internet connection, via clearnet, and on Chrome.
The clearnet has always had this, let's call it natural delay, on my end as well. I access the site with a VPN, and the first thing I see is the Cloudflare captcha, verifying that I am human. After confirmation, there is some loading in the background for a few seconds and then the site pops up. I am pretty sure it's Cloudflare causing this delay between finishing the captcha and the site opening in the browser. 
legendary
The last few times I accessed the site, I felt some delay in the connection between Cloudflare and entering the site.

I leave this note, perhaps there may be some configuration that allows this connection to be made faster.

I think that the somewhat slower passage through Cloudflare is the reason for the higher level of security from this service. I use the free plan on several of my sites, and I have never had any longer loading times due to Cloudflare. Of course, they are not interested in any DDoS attack.
I've noticed that it's the same thing on almost all mixers that use the CF service.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

I leave this note, perhaps there may be some configuration that allows this connection to be made faster.
I think it was the global Cloudflare issues that we've got even as the forum did experience it. But upon accessing as of typing this, I have no problems with delays and the website is quick to load. To those who haven't seen the price prediction challenge of Sinbad for this month, please check it out.
Thread: November SINBAD.IO Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

legendary
I have one suggestion for improving the service, maybe the sinbad.io devs could think about it. During the mixing process, in case of closing browser pages, it is necessary to save the generated link for that transaction. There can be various reasons why someone did not save the link, and in that case, cannot monitor the state of the process.

The solution could be to add a mixing ID link to the letter of guarantee. One "how to" question would be avoided and users would have the necessary information by simply downloading the letter of guarantee.
I believe that this does not require significant changes, and could be useful.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Friendly bump with Sinbad activity
SINBAD.IO Mixer October Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge is over, we are waiting for Royse777 to announce the winners.  Cool

The tradition continues, the new November SINBAD.IO Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge is open
Thanks mate, I've missed the last month and will join this month's prediction shortly.

I also noticed that for every new month, there is a new design it is a unique design, well conceptualized, and custom-made made there are a lot of designs on Canva Pro that you can edit to create a banner but I have never seen designs like this, we have at least three designers here in our forum and they may be one of the designers or he has one whom he hires from freelance sites.
Yeah, good catch guys about the design and it's unique every time that we move on to the next month of prediction challenge. The blend of color that the designer uses is catchy.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The tradition continues, the new November SINBAD.IO Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge is open
Does anyone know who is making this ANN for Sinbad?
Each month designers make different graphics and they are always interesting and look very cool.
I might be needing help from good designers soon for one of my future projects Wink
I also noticed that for every new month, there is a new design it is a unique design, well conceptualized, and custom-made made there are a lot of designs on Canva Pro that you can edit to create a banner but I have never seen designs like this, we have at least three designers here in our forum and they may be one of the designers or he has one whom he hires from freelance sites.
Pages:
Jump to: