Pages:
Author

Topic: Sinbad.io Mixer - secure, fast and easy to use - page 6. (Read 8074 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
This is an appreciation post of having the Sinbad brand on the forum for technically 50 plus weeks and still going strong...

and not forgetting the efforts put into it both internally & external(the BCT forum) to make it the biggest brand at the moment when it comes to mixers, cheers to your guys.

Long live Sinbad.io
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I think the only way to help users make less mistakes is better visual aids on the website, possibly bigger font for minimum amount. Brighter claimer to download and verify the letter of guarantee.

You could create an alert, when the person clicks on "Mix Coins", a popup will appear alerting you to the minimum sending.

One question: if the user sends all transactions of 0.0005, will it count or not?

A notification with a warning in a larger font or a popup if possible are good ideas.
I remember on other platforms there is a notification that if you send below the minimum amount it will be considered a donation.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
I think the only way to help users make less mistakes is better visual aids on the website, possibly bigger font for minimum amount. Brighter claimer to download and verify the letter of guarantee.

You could create an alert, when the person clicks on "Mix Coins", a popup will appear alerting you to the minimum sending.

One question: if the user sends all transactions of 0.0005, will it count or not?
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 200
The telegram group has all the information in the pinned post, which has been there since October last year, but they don't even bother to read. Even when mixing, there is a massage stating that minimum is 0.001 BTC and that the deposit address should only be used once.

True. All the information is there, unfortunately people learn best from their own mistakes (which is not a bad thing, though can be painful).
They usually come to the telegram support only after they made a mistake of sending less than minimum or sending to the phishing site or sending the result of mixing straight to centralized exchange.

Also not all of the mistakes are made because of lack of understanding of how the mixer works. Sometimes it's lack of understanding of how the blockchain or the cryptowallet or the exchange works. For instance, people sometimes send less than minimum because they don't realize that the wallet/exchange they use deducts the network fee from the specified amount. Therefore they send the minimum amount, but the mixer receives less and it confuses them. Such problems are out of our reach. Or do you disagree?

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Entered my address and clicked on mix coins, and then I see a blurred screen and these 3 boxes that seem to be spinning around forever. Is this normal behavior with Sinbad mixer?

Everything is normal from my side, I don't notice any dysfunction. After 2-3 seconds, the page with the next step was loaded, I would say that something is up to you.
Clearing the cache in the browser might help.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
For example, I saw a user who made a mistake and sent the minimum amount for mixing of 0.001, but in two transactions, from two different addresses.
Some users are also to blame. The telegram group has all the information in the pinned post, which has been there since October last year, but they don't even bother to read. Even when mixing, there is a massage stating that minimum is 0.001 BTC and that the deposit address should only be used once. I guess that person did even bother reading the information.

Entered my address and clicked on mix coins, and then I see a blurred screen and these 3 boxes that seem to be spinning around forever. Is this normal behavior with Sinbad mixer?

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I completely agree.
The official website has a FAQ section. There could be more information there regarding common concerns and questions that new users have. Regarding the case with the minimum transaction amounts. That's an example of a user mistake. The FAQ explains that any sums sent below the minimum amount are considered donations to Sinbad. Therefore, making multiple small transactions won't work.

The site also has a News section which could be updated occasionally with more information. If there isn't anything worth reporting on Sinbad and the service, then talk about something newsworthy from the niches like privacy, mixing in general, regulations, best practices, etc.
legendary
I follow what users write in the Sinbad.io Telegram group https://t.me/Sinbadio_English  I see a lot of misunderstanding of the mixer service, even some basics of Bitcoin and blockchain, maybe a little education would be helpful. For example, I saw a user who made a mistake and sent the minimum amount for mixing of 0.001, but in two transactions, from two different addresses.
There are some other very unusual questions and opinions.

I would suggest the Sinbad.io moderator, instead of just bumping this thread, write a post here and answer the user problem they are facing. I believe that it will be of help to someone as prevention.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
To announce here also the winners for SINBAD.IO Mixer September Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge

Hello, everyone

Sorry for the delay

Thanks everyone for participation, here are September challenge results

30TH SEPTEMBER @10:00 UTC BITCOIN PRICE : $26,954.33

. First place .
Prediction 1: $26,942.00
bech32 address: bc1q6sqwtnwawxs04y7r5avgzfdfnk7w6kaup88k52

. Second place .
Prediction 2: $27,011.26
bech32 address: bc1ql65tsv857f068t4pq74z9q38gh9z6mxknd6uhr

. Third place .
Prediction 2: $26,885
bech32 address: bc1q6pm0afcphvqp594fgna8u63gza37qkrm3wvf0s
Also, SINBAD.IO Mixer October Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge started.
12th October is the deadline for prediction 1, and the 24th for the second prediction.

Thank you examplens
I will try luck for this October price prediction as well maybe who know what the outcome would be, i might be the lucky winner again.
I will make an entry soon. However, i want to use this medium to thank Official Sinbad.io as i acknowledged that i have received my reward days back but was so busy i couldn't write here to give my feedback.

Thank you Sinbad.io
legendary
To announce here also the winners for SINBAD.IO Mixer September Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge

Hello, everyone

Sorry for the delay

Thanks everyone for participation, here are September challenge results

30TH SEPTEMBER @10:00 UTC BITCOIN PRICE : $26,954.33

. First place .
Prediction 1: $26,942.00
bech32 address: bc1q6sqwtnwawxs04y7r5avgzfdfnk7w6kaup88k52

. Second place .
Prediction 2: $27,011.26
bech32 address: bc1ql65tsv857f068t4pq74z9q38gh9z6mxknd6uhr

. Third place .
Prediction 2: $26,885
bech32 address: bc1q6pm0afcphvqp594fgna8u63gza37qkrm3wvf0s
Also, SINBAD.IO Mixer October Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenge started.
12th October is the deadline for prediction 1, and the 24th for the second prediction.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
It seems that the clearnet site sinbad.io has been under persistent DDoS attacks for a long time. He is currently offline.
TOR link http://[directing people to darknet sites is not allowed].onion/ is still available and the service works without problems. If someone else can confirm for the onion link, because my TOR browser has some difficulties with the connection to Tor

I can confirm that access to both clearnet and onion works fine from my side. Do you find difficulties with cloudflare's captcha on the clearnet? I went straight through.

legendary
It seems that the clearnet site sinbad.io has been under persistent DDoS attacks for a long time. He is currently offline.
TOR link http://[directing people to darknet sites is not allowed].onion/ is still available and the service works without problems. If someone else can confirm for the onion link, because my TOR browser has some difficulties with the connection to Tor
legendary
Usually, I access the forum without a captcha, it's tiring for me considering that I come to it several times a day.
You can adjust the minutes you want to stay logged in for. For instance, set it at 1440 or something to cover an entire day of being logged in.

However, two days ago, my first access required a captcha. Similar thing with the Sinbad mixer, where I still had to check and verify the Cloudflare captcha.
Sinbad's website never asked me to complete any puzzles even during the time when Cloudflare was bugging Bitcointalk. I was always asked to place a tick in the box confirming I am human and nothing more.
legendary
and about Bitcointalk's captcha feature I thought I'm the only one it took me 5 to 10 minutes to pass all these captchas I have to disable captcha in my account after I log in something I am not comfortable using hopefully there will be lesser issues like this.
I know that there is an option in the account settings to bypass the captcha feature but I never had any need to turn it off. I started considering doing it myself because I was getting frustrated having to pass multiple puzzles during every login. However, I just logged in a minute ago, and there was not a single captcha this time. Maybe it's finally over. Is it better on your end today?

Usually, I access the forum without a captcha, it's tiring for me considering that I come to it several times a day. However, two days ago, my first access required a captcha. Similar thing with the Sinbad mixer, where I still had to check and verify the Cloudflare captcha.
After that, today and yesterday everything is as before.
legendary
and about Bitcointalk's captcha feature I thought I'm the only one it took me 5 to 10 minutes to pass all these captchas I have to disable captcha in my account after I log in something I am not comfortable using hopefully there will be lesser issues like this.
I know that there is an option in the account settings to bypass the captcha feature but I never had any need to turn it off. I started considering doing it myself because I was getting frustrated having to pass multiple puzzles during every login. However, I just logged in a minute ago, and there was not a single captcha this time. Maybe it's finally over. Is it better on your end today?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Probably just a temporary issue because it seems back to normal right now. The site loads just fine both on Chrome and Firefox on my end. I think Cloudflare has been acting up again in the last couple of days. I make that conclusion based on how Bitcointalk's captcha feature has been working the last 3-4 days. It takes longer than usual to solve all those puzzles they make you go through, and I keep failing them, which is something I didn't do before.

Yes I can confirm this its loading fast and everything looks good on sinbad.io and about Bitcointalk's captcha feature I thought I'm the only one it took me 5 to 10 minutes to pass all these captchas I have to disable captcha in my account after I log in something I am not comfortable using hopefully there will be lesser issues like this.
legendary
Probably just a temporary issue because it seems back to normal right now. The site loads just fine both on Chrome and Firefox on my end. I think Cloudflare has been acting up again in the last couple of days. I make that conclusion based on how Bitcointalk's captcha feature has been working the last 3-4 days. It takes longer than usual to solve all those puzzles they make you go through, and I keep failing them, which is something I didn't do before.
legendary
Can someone else check the sinbad.io page, something is loading badly for me, as if the .css is messed up

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Yeah, that's what I'll do but I'll try to make the drafts first and present it to get permission of publishing it, it's either me or them who will publish it but much better if they will on our local or if someone will do the translation faster than me it's also better since I'm still quite busy and new to this. Yeah, those slides or the templates from the exact ann if given the permission and if they'll send it to me then that's easier as the translation will just be inserted on it.
A couple of things since you are insisting on asking for permission to do the translation.
If you want permission, than ask for permission before doing the translation. I doubt they will say no. Still, why spend time doing the work if you believe they could say no.
Secondly, if you aren't experienced working with text and graphics, how are you going to submit your draft to them? Will you just send a file with the text?
I'll probably just submit the texts and let them insert their on their own since they've got the file unless they will send me the file to do it and I'll just figure it out since I'm not really an editor.

You might again be wasting time creating your own ANN, when all you would have to do is ask them for the template files (.psd or whatever). Ultimately, it's your choice how you go about it.
Yes, no worries. Since the weekend is done, I've got some spare time to do it and might just contact them through their TG.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
I wanted to start a discussion about the lack of official sinbad.io activity. I think they should be more present here because it is not enough that only we signature participants represent them here. I'm not raising an alarm because of the delay in signature payments, but it reminded me of what I noticed earlier.
Not defending Sinbad here, but I don't know what you are expecting from them, and this is the first time I hear anything about delayed payment, but Sinbad is also doing regular Bitcoin Price Prediction Challenges for months.
Maybe they could hire someone from their team to check forum few times per week and answer questions quicker, but they are never going to be in forum 24/7 every day.

Furthermore, I don't usually see many support requests here in the official thread. I don't know, of course, if there is this type of request via PM.
So, if no one asks for help, they end up not interacting either. This is the conclusion I reached, because of its low activity.

Now, could they be more interactive? Maybe they could, I can agree on that. At least to feel your presence more. But it's good to be present.
Pages:
Jump to: