Pages:
Author

Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder - page 2. (Read 13554 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Eric - I'm also interested - r u accepting orders? Can I visit the facilities? I'm sending you an email.
I'll sell you my 3 - S9 I have hosted here.
Pm me your price
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Eric - I'm also interested - r u accepting orders? Can I visit the facilities? I'm sending you an email.
I'll sell you my 3 - S9 I have hosted here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
All down since Today 04:17 UTC ...

Same scenario for everyone? It's 4th major disruption in last 7 days alone, but previous ones have been resolved in around 1-3 hours.

Edit: Restored at around 13:12 UTC
Activity: 6
Eric, I've sent you an e-mail just now, but posting on here just in case. Interested and would like to proceed when you're accepting purchases again. Thanks.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Thank you Eric.

We often do not realize the difficulties you have to overcome.
These pictures for me are scary. Reconstruction of the road must take some time.
The land is mountainous and sparsely populated. Under such conditions it is hard to talk about reliability. Reliability simply costs money.

I personally work in a secure environment. Two different power lines with automatic switching. High power UPS. High-power generator in stock.
I try to understand the terms Sinohash offers. Of course I would like stable operation of the equipment in a long time.

I hope we will overcome all difficulties.
You are a good partner Eric.

What is the new devices delivery in such case? Nightmare!
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
While I understand that nobody like downtime but I also hope that everyone can understand that we are operating in a region that is not quite your first-world urban homes.

And accidents happen.

This is an road that I travel very often as it connects two of our farms. And one day it is like this.

And we have to travel like this.

The point that I post these is that if some equipment at the hydropower station fails, it typically takes one day to get a qualified engineer from the closest town to identify the problem, and another day to obtain the necessary parts to replace the broken ones.

If a landslide like this takes place, the Internet cable may be broke too.

But with honestly, I believe 95% uptime can be realistically achieved given the current condition - note that even 5% downtime translates to 18.25 days per year.
The first facility is currently rented out so it is no longer in use.

Right now we are operating from two locations - the first is "The Second" which I posted photos about, the other was purchased from another company last month.

Due to increase of managerial burden caused by spike of interest, we will suspend taking new orders until further notice. Thanks for your support.
legendary
Offline over a day, everyone else?

Yes, same here.
Also confirm.

I got information that there is a power problem and they are working on restoring power.
Thanks for the info, they seem to be back up and running.  

Edit: Back offline. I've never experienced so much down time from hosting. Frustrating. 

And I've just placed my order before when this happens Smiley

Btw. Is this 1st or 2nd facility with power issues?
I don't want to discredit Eric as it is nothing personal, but it has been both facilities.  We won't find a hosting rate at his price point which is great but there can be some expected down time.

Yes, same here.
Also confirm.

I got information that there is a power problem and they are working on restoring power.

Edit: Back offline. I've never experienced so much down time from hosting. Frustrating. 

And I've just placed my order before when this happens Smiley

Btw. Is this 1st or 2nd facility with power issues?
legendary

Yes, same here.
Also confirm.

Yes, same here.
Also confirm.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

Yes, same here.
legendary
HannRa, order takes at least a week in my opinion. This is due to my orders and contacts with Eric.
Eric has less time than ever before. Nevertheless, always after the delivery gives you information by email. At least it was in my case.
I also paid Eric for extra equipment. Keep in mind that Bitmain is shipping in China at the earliest from May 12th if you think about S9.
Price, shipping, availability are different for China and the rest of the world.

It would be cool to see Eric here more often.
1. We made a deal via e-mail (confirmed here)
2. I sent you 50 BTC (the approx price you quoted for 50x S9 miners + PSU). The difference was supposed to be sent back to me, or more asked should the 50 BTC not suffice.

- https://blockchain.info/tx/ee0d439b8ad2d9b7ef2001e5db70385300f800467af0e133620f7f2f3f3209d2

3. I asked for confirmation when you have a quote and invoice for the miners from Bitmain CN. Seems like 42.74821158 BTC has already been spent and I have no information what is going on. Did you already purchase the miners or not?

Order confirmed.

Thx so far. Keep me updated on the miner purchase.

Once the miners are paid for, it will take up to 10 + 3 days (Bitmain shipping + Sinohash installation) for them to be operational - correct?
Hello Eric,

I'm Hannes. Placed an order for 50x S9 Miners today via e-mail. As I agreed, will pay this upfront in bitcoin, and you will purchase the miners and PSU units.
- Please let me know if 13 or 13.5th/s models are available (prefer those if yes). Today it looks like only 11.5th/s models are sold (they're OK as a second option)

I hope Bitmain bulk offer still stands Smiley

Nishant Sharma a friend who works at Bitmain said that his company offers discounts on bulk orders (50 or more) - and I still have some capacity left in my farm. Wondering if anyone is interested in a group buy of S9s. PM me if interested.

Regards,

Order confirmed.
Hello Eric,

I'm Hannes. Placed an order for 50x S9 Miners today via e-mail. As I agreed, will pay this upfront in bitcoin, and you will purchase the miners and PSU units.
- Please let me know if 13 or 13.5th/s models are available (prefer those if yes). Today it looks like only 11.5th/s models are sold (they're OK as a second option)

I hope Bitmain bulk offer still stands Smiley

Nishant Sharma a friend who works at Bitmain said that his company offers discounts on bulk orders (50 or more) - and I still have some capacity left in my farm. Wondering if anyone is interested in a group buy of S9s. PM me if interested.

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: