Pages:
Author

Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder - page 3. (Read 13554 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
40 two months old S9s (13TH) ready for takeover. Price 11,000 apiece and pool flip within 24 hrs upon payment - no delivery time and mine quickly.

Hi, have you sold these miners already? What would be the total price in USD ?

Yes, they were all sold.
Hi Eric, when the 6Unit GPU Miner Package will back?
And are you sell this machine too?

I only built seven units - decided it was too much effort and discontinued.
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
40 two months old S9s (13TH) ready for takeover. Price 11,000 apiece and pool flip within 24 hrs upon payment - no delivery time and mine quickly.

Hi, have you sold these miners already? What would be the total price in USD ?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
Hi Eric, when the 6Unit GPU Miner Package will back?
And are you sell this machine too?
Announcement: SinoHash has closed a deal with Bixin (previously HaoBTC) to acquire its Jiangda facility.

This youtube video was filmed about a year ago by myself when I was still working at the company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9skh7nhvY
Did the purchase include the miners or just the facility?  Looks like mostly Avalon 6 and S7.

Just the facility - the video was filmed almost one year ago and the miners are no longer there.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Announcement: SinoHash has closed a deal with Bixin (previously HaoBTC) to acquire its Jiangda facility.

This youtube video was filmed about a year ago by myself when I was still working at the company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9skh7nhvY
Did the purchase include the miners or just the facility?  Looks like mostly Avalon 6 and S7.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Hi Eric ,

I just purchased the 1 month S9 hosting contract and i would like to have it running on ViaBTC.

I sent an e-mail with the information. I really look forward to see how it works and if everything works well i will buy the the whole thing!

Best.

Have you bought an S9 miner as well? For all Sinohash contracts you need to buy a miner before any hosting. It would be too good to expect a payment just from $42 hosting contract...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Eric ,

I just purchased the 1 month S9 hosting contract and i would like to have it running on ViaBTC.

I sent an e-mail with the information. I really look forward to see how it works and if everything works well i will buy the the whole thing!

Best.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Man, you are developing very fast!
Congratulations!

Will you have free space in this facility? Power is reliable enough?
Or you bought the building together with their equipment?
Announcement: SinoHash has closed a deal with Bixin (previously HaoBTC) to acquire its facility.
Still price is too high. Bitmain will have S9 in stock pretty soon

S9 are in stock again in Bitmain. The price for a 13.5 THs unit is $1296 (without PSU).

https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020170405095325800pA1af37a0667

I think a fair price for a 13THs S9 miner is about $1400. Any change to get some of these used miners sold at this price?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Still price is too high. Bitmain will have S9 in stock pretty soon
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Bought one S9 yesterday and miner is already redirected to my kano. All went smooth, good communication (till late night CST) and quick deployment.

Thanks Eric

Is it the price that Bitmain sells new miners at?

As you can see on bitmain web they do not offer S9s anymore ( only the T9s )

Is this price in yuan? I think they are too expensive for this low BTC price and current difficulty...

Is it the price that Bitmain sells new miners at?
What is your view on SegWit and Bitcoin Unlimited?

-twats.

Sorry haven't been paying enough attention to warrant a legitimate opinion
Hi Eric, your service looks good. I think you've made a nice business model with bright future (especially with such low el. prices ) but as usual there are few questions to be answered before investing.

I'm interested to purchase some S9 (or Avalon741) but my local el. power price is to high to be profitable. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.

1-your web offers Avalon 7 for 750$ ( but canaan sells them fro 818$ at the moment ). Is your pricing correct or out of date? Do you offer buying A721 or A741?
ps: you should update the web more often ... eg. click on Avalon7 brought me to page ..."products/avalon-a6-1" (it's quite confusing, made me unsure this is updated)

2-as understand I do not need to purchase the controller nor the PSUs to use your service. Correct?

3-What happens if the miner purchased by me has some issues? Will you contact manufacturer and take care of warranty or is it my responsibility? Will there be difference when buying miner from you or directly from manufacturer?

4-Could you provide how long it usually takes since ordering miner from manufacturer to arrive in your facility and full deploy ( interested in Bitmain, Avalon or BW )

Thanks for reply, good luck.

EDIT:
few post above i see the web is not updated so often. Could you please provide actual price for Antminer S9 and Avalon 741 (when purchasing via your web)?

The prices are no longer up-to-date. Pls contact me at [email protected] to get a quote.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Hi Eric, your service looks good. I think you've made a nice business model with bright future (especially with such low el. prices ) but as usual there are few questions to be answered before investing.

I'm interested to purchase some S9 (or Avalon741) but my local el. power price is to high to be profitable. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.

1-your web offers Avalon 7 for 750$ ( but canaan sells them fro 818$ at the moment ). Is your pricing correct or out of date? Do you offer buying A721 or A741?
ps: you should update the web more often ... eg. click on Avalon7 brought me to page ..."products/avalon-a6-1" (it's quite confusing, made me unsure this is updated)

2-as understand I do not need to purchase the controller nor the PSUs to use your service. Correct?

3-What happens if the miner purchased by me has some issues? Will you contact manufacturer and take care of warranty or is it my responsibility? Will there be difference when buying miner from you or directly from manufacturer?

4-Could you provide how long it usually takes since ordering miner from manufacturer to arrive in your facility and full deploy ( interested in Bitmain, Avalon or BW )

Thanks for reply, good luck.

EDIT:
few post above i see the web is not updated so often. Could you please provide actual price for Antminer S9 and Avalon 741 (when purchasing via your web)?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
What is your view on SegWit and Bitcoin Unlimited?

-twats.
The new farm is now running stable after the fix. A small number of miners are not working after the relocation - if you have any miners missing, please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: