Pages:
Author

Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder - page 6. (Read 13554 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Two things:

In response to recent inquiries concerning the availability of new S9s, sorry I don't know and I think very few beyond the small circle of senior Bitmain executives know - the sales rep that I previously contacted told me that there would be a new batch before New Year, but didn't happen. He later told me that would be small number before the Chinese New Year, but yesterday when I contacted him again, he couldn't confirm.

I heard a rumor that Bitmain has built a 50 mw DC and is sending all new S9s to their own facility, if this is true, until the new facilty is filled up, chances are the rest of us won't see any new S9s.

Also if you are interested in purchasing 2ndhand rigs, pls send me a btc deposit to indicate your seriousness - include your tx id in your email or pm. I receive a large number of queries everyday as much as I'd like to help everyone of you, I am just one human being with limited attention and time after all.

If I can't get the miners or the prices are too high, then the deposit will be returned in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Purchased some A721 miners and hosting with Sinohash, got my pools set up quick and very responsive so far!  Will vouch for Eric as he continues to grow!
A client wants to divest 12 units Antminer S7s, interested party pls contact me.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
December 29, 2016, 01:29:55 PM
Eric,

It seems that Bitmain is interested in the LTC market.
Just released new hardware.
What do you think about that?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 29, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
Eric worked with me this week getting 2 miners set up in his new farm.
I am pleased to announce these miners are now in place and running.
Eric has been very responsive to PMs and pleasant to deal with.
If anyone want to check how things are going before they consider his service, you are welcome to PM me

So far so good, happy with transaction

4.5 cents per KWH is a good deal and I'll be placing more miners as time goes by
December 23, 2016, 06:02:49 AM
I understand that in addition to fire protection, hash rate automatically increased?  Grin

And the difficulty decreases!
December 23, 2016, 05:57:25 AM
I understand that in addition to fire protection, hash rate automatically increased?  Grin
December 23, 2016, 05:37:17 AM

Now the miners have balls!
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
December 21, 2016, 06:04:36 PM
Thanks!

FYI Antpool chooses to mine empty blocks (ie no tx) because of a financial incentives at the cost of everyone else mining responsibly. This is why i will not mine with Antpool...nothing to do with payout structure.
December 21, 2016, 05:46:16 PM
@usenet, what country are you located in? What pool are you mining on?  I am considering this hosting service myself

Poland. EU.
For some time, I prefer PPS in mining. Therefore I choose Antpool and F2pool. In addition, also using the Slushpool.
If you're hosting in China select chinese pools. Its better.
philipma described the case when he was hosting with Mr. Li.

I will not support antpool due to excessive empty blocks. If there are some good smaller chinese pools then that is a better choice IMO

You purchased directly from Bitmain and shipped to SinoHash?

That's why I chose the PPS.
PPS method with 0% fee would be 12.5 BTC divided by current difficulty: Shares/Diffculty * 12.5 * (1-Pool Fee).  It is risky for pool operators, so there is a fee but stable payout. The pool bears all the risks of bad luck and orphaned blocks, hence a higher fee. Antpool has 1.5%, f2pool 3% , ViaBTC 4%.

I know that Haobtc has its own pool. Not only the interest wallet. But I have not tested yet. Similarly BW.com, ViaBTC and BTCC.

The purchase procedure looks at the moment as follows:
"I subsequently place orders with Bitmain and inform my customer the total cost and payment address. They would pay on their end in bitcoin. So in the process, they just pay Bitmain directly and I never touched the money. Once the order is settled, the shipment would be dispatched to my address."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-to-purchase-a-couple-antminer-s9s-1684172
The changes are a matter of agreement with Eric.

Hope I helped?
December 21, 2016, 10:33:50 AM
@usenet, what country are you located in? What pool are you mining on?  I am considering this hosting service myself

Poland. EU.
For some time, I prefer PPS in mining. Therefore I choose Antpool and F2pool. In addition, also using the Slushpool.

I will not support antpool due to excessive empty blocks. If there are some good smaller chinese pools then that is a better choice IMO

You purchased directly from Bitmain and shipped to SinoHash?
December 21, 2016, 10:23:48 AM

Poland. EU.
December 21, 2016, 09:54:27 AM
December 21, 2016, 09:50:38 AM

I really do hope that this is real deal done here and this guy usenet is not alt of OP. After this transaction, i've put the thread to the watchlist and we'll see how it will go from here.

This is real deal.
These are real money.
In addition, this confirmation is in my mailbox. As soon as the equipment will be installed I will inform here how things are going.

Eric, here should be a discount for risk Wink

I am grateful for your support and trust but not sure if I can give u a discount - I have yet made any money from you by facilitating you to buy the unit directly from Bitmain Cn.

BTW, the order was shipped from Bitmaintech's Shenzhen factory.

Thank you for the information about the package.
Yes it's true. You've earned nothing so far.

My hardware is working.
Today was connected according my setup. Everything is fine at the moment.
Thanks.
December 20, 2016, 11:03:15 AM
Nishant Sharma a friend who works at Bitmain said that his company offers discounts on bulk orders (50 or more) - and I still have some capacity left in my farm. Wondering if anyone is interested in a group buy of S9s. PM me if interested.
December 19, 2016, 07:12:49 AM
did someone tried the $40/month plan? realistically, can it be profitable?

This is a fee for hosting.
First, you are buying the equipment. Then you earn and pay every month for hosting your s9, A721 ...

oh, now it makes more sense, it seemed too profitable Smiley
And what about the 24hour plan? Is the miner included? (I know that in this case it isn't profitable, but it can be good for testing)

Yes - basicly you pay USD 10 to rent a S9 for 24 hrs.
Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
December 19, 2016, 07:01:38 AM

First, you are buying the equipment. Then you earn and pay every month for hosting your s9, A721 ...

oh, now it makes more sense, it seemed too profitable Smiley
And what about the 24hour plan? Is the miner included? (I know that in this case it isn't profitable, but it can be good for testing)
December 19, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

December 19, 2016, 06:48:13 AM

Yes quite a few.

Profitable - for whom?

For me, yes, marginally so

For customers, likely since I haven't seen a lower price
December 19, 2016, 06:47:55 AM
It's great for your business Eric. I am glad that the popularity Sinohash is growing.
I hope that a long-term business.

Pages:
Jump to: