Pages:
Author

Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder - page 5. (Read 13554 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 07:38:58 AM
Thanks for the photos. It looks impressive. The property is well located. Power is almost reliable.
If hosting will be so reliable as it is now, the new SinoHash farm will be filled within the next two months.

I have to thank Eric for his commitment to customers.

P.S.
Kettle in the photo is amazing  Wink
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
February 20, 2017, 09:48:43 AM
My contact at Bitmain told me that they will release another batch of T9s (11.5TH model ). PM me if interested.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 01:27:47 PM
Congratz on latest building Eric!
February 14, 2017, 07:23:41 AM
Update on the development of the new SinoHash facility:

After having built and successfully run the original SinoHash Penthouse facility for over two months now, we are expanding due to popular demand. Similar to the original SinoHash farm, the new SinoHash farm is also built on top of an existing structure, with space conservation and security being some of our design considerations - as you can see from the picture, the new farm perks on top of the controlling room of a 8 MW hydropower station, which generates electricity that supplies the farm. The new facility has a designed capacity of 1.3 MW and will accommodate 900 - 1,000 S9 miners. The hosting price will stay unchanged though due to administrative limitation, a 10-miner minimum will be implemented. You can reserve space now by contacting me either by email or pm.
We have temporarily reached our capacity limit - no more orders for now. Will update once expansion completes.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Looking forward seeing pictures
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
My friend and I are hosting 15 x S9 miners at Sinohash. I'm currently on my way to Shimian (Beijing - Chengdu - Shimian), so once I get there I will post some photos of the facility (with Eric's permission).

I also might join Sinohash team in the future.
A customer wants to divest three S9 11.85 TH, including one hashes 2/3 of full capacity - likely to have one faulty hashboard. These miners are currently hosted at the SinoHash farm and can flip pool immediately upon payment. The customer is asking for CNY 10k for the two normal ones and 9.5K for the faulty one. Contact me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Two months old S9s (12.5 TH and 13.92 TH ) available from a reputable Chinese dealer ready to relocate and for hosting- contact me if interested.
PM sent.
Two months old S9s (12.5 TH and 13.92 TH ) available from a reputable Chinese dealer ready to relocate and for hosting- contact me if interested.
Small number of Antminer R4 available, pm me if interested.
legendary
Eric,

It seems that Bitmain is interested in the LTC market.
Just released new hardware.
What do you think about that?

They released an unspecified number of L3 miners this afternoon and sold out within three minutes - seems there is great demand.
L3's are moving like hot cakes!  Making my A4 purchase in November look not too great right now lol.
Eric,

It seems that Bitmain is interested in the LTC market.
Just released new hardware.
What do you think about that?

They released an unspecified number of L3 miners this afternoon and sold out within three minutes - seems there is great demand.
Eric,

Thanks for the information.
I think we should establish a channel for communication in such cases.
Do we have to write in this thread, e-mail or PM or something else eg. WeChat.

Wechat prob work best. My ID is ericmxl
My Bitmain contact told me they will release some R4 - 8T model around 3:00 tmr. Price seem to be CNY 8200 per unit. Let me know if interested in buy & hosting.

Eric,

Thanks for the information.
I think we should establish a channel for communication in such cases.
Do we have to write in this thread, e-mail or PM or something else eg. WeChat.
Power was turned off without advanced notice by the power station due to a leak  - Was not on site and my new employee didn't know how to switch on the backup power, causing the extended outage.

I have been spending much of time traveling these days looking for a suitable place for expansion so are not managing the farm myself. I understand the confusion and panic that situation like this must have caused something I will try harder to minimize them if cannot avoid completely. Also accessing bitcointalk and gmail requires a VPN here and I haven't got a working one on my phone, ergo the delay to respond here.

I have some miners, including my own on btc.com (User name 18610033995 Password: sinohash), if all drop simultaneously, then most likely there is an outage either of Internet or power.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Miners offline, is there a power outage for the New Year again?
Same here, I guess we will wait and see
Miners offline, is their a power outage for the New Year again?
Confirm.

Due to the time shift we wait a little bit.
legendary
Miners offline, is there a power outage for the New Year again?

Coming back online but only appears to be hashing around 80%. Down 9:09 am - 5:00 pm CST for me.  Glad to see them back though!
Pages:
Jump to: