Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 11. (Read 104236 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Here is what Tawsix says on first post of this thread.

I certainly wouldn't be suing him over my two shares by myself, but shakaru invested several thousand dollars worth of BTC by the sound of it.  That's something large enough that it couldn't even be settled in small claims court.

Yes, definitely not small claims court, especially if given total amount invested.

A correction.  ANYTHING can be settled in small claims court you just accept the max judgement of small claims court as the limitation of the settlement.  Given depreciation and the lack of business skills one would imagine that net asset value of the company at liquidation would be far smaller than $15K.

Lastly if an investor filed suit as an indivudal (not representing other individuals) for breech of contract only the value of his "shares" (portion of contract) would be relevant.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Completely speculative post here, but just trying to get the ball rolling. If SIN were to be liquidated, I believe there are 13 rigs to be sold? As I understood it, these cost around $900 at the time of purchase. Accepting devaluation due to the riggs now being second hand, and slightly dated, would it be reasonable to see a return of $450 per rigg? If that were the case, that would mean $5850 dollars. I'm a little unclear as to how many shares are owned and by whom, but I believe that around 2000 shares were sold in the IPO, and so Tawsix should own another 2000?

If any of the above is correct that would mean liquidation would result in 5850/4000=$1.46 per share. So that would mean about 0.67 bitcoins per share? Which isn't a horrific loss from the original IPO.

Like I said, speculative post to encourage discussion... Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.
Latest is here
https://gitorious.org/glibse/glibse/trees/master

What issues are you having exactly?

Thank you very much, I will be updating later today and trying it out.  My problem right now is that any time I try to do a command that goes beyond querying for information (for example, starting motions) I get the error message "Internal Server Error".  I can still do commands like depth SIN, balance, folio etc. but if I try to do anything along the lines of starting a motion I get that error.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Latest is here
https://gitorious.org/glibse/glibse/trees/master

What issues are you having exactly?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Any news on the status of Nefario and Tawsix's client?

I have still not heard back from him, I have sent him a forum message in addition to the email I sent so hopefully he get's back to me soon.  Once I put the motion up it will last for 5 days so that hopefully all investors can get a chance to vote.

Nefario has been busy with a relocation apparently. https://glbse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=243

ColdHardMetal may be able to help you with getting your hands on an up to do CLI client. I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, so I can't say for sure though.

I have still not heard back from him, I have sent him a forum message in addition to the email I sent so hopefully he get's back to me soon.  Once I put the motion up it will last for 5 days so that hopefully all investors can get a chance to vote.
glbse works

i see no motions ??

Tawsix could not put up a motion while GLBSE was down. Most likely there will be an announcement on this thread when they are up. I would still keep a very close eye on GLBSE, as I am not sure how long the Motion will be up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
glbse works

i see no motions ??
In case everyone isn't aware, GLBSE's bitcoind is down, and everyone is unable to connect to GLBSE.

Until Nefario is settled (he is traveling), GLBSE will not be back online. Tawsix's problem may not be the out of date client, but that his client is just unable to connect, like the rest of us.

Is there a specific reason that Tawsix is using the CLI client and not the web client? I heard that is has some features that did not translate over to the web client, but I'm not entirely certain.

It ws working when I used it this morning. Is it down again?

https://glbse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=247 reads as follows.

Quote from: ColdHardMetal
My apologies for the downtime. I'm not a developer and I don't have access to the servers or anything like that so I can't restart bitcoind when it crashes, which I expect is what the problem is based on previous outages and the client's behavior when I attempt to use my own account.

As Nefario stated here he will be offline for a few days,

[ https://glbse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=243 ]

which should be over soon, so he should be getting this resolved before too long.

Again, sorry for this. Once Nefario has finished his relocation, addressing support issues, both current problems and establishing better protocols to handle future problems, is high on the list of priorities.

When I am home, I will see if GLBSE is back online. I may need to clear my cache, which I typically refrain from doing, as it requires that i re-attach my account to the webclient.
In case everyone isn't aware, GLBSE's bitcoind is down, and everyone is unable to connect to GLBSE.

Until Nefario is settled (he is traveling), GLBSE will not be back online. Tawsix's problem may not be the out of date client, but that his client is just unable to connect, like the rest of us.

Is there a specific reason that Tawsix is using the CLI client and not the web client? I heard that is has some features that did not translate over to the web client, but I'm not entirely certain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
My only real concern is that of damage and/or missing hardware. The reason I want to evaluate the rigs is that they may bench differently, maybe the settings used are not as share friendly as can be, and that during transit and former opperation that hardware may be damaged.
Secondly, depending on the amperage used, this may tax the existing SDM system which would mean that I would have to redeploy in phases as the SDM2 facility (AKA, my new houses laundry room) is having a panel upgrade and new wiring installed.

The other reason for evaluation is to figure out if the machines are also energy efficent. As of yet I do not have a manifest of SIN assets and do not know the psu used or even how rail distrobution is configured. There is a good chance that if the hardware for power is sub par, I can swap out for some of the high effency Meanwells that I used on the SDM rigs.

If this absorbtion takes place, SDM will take a break from accepting new contracts so that current opperation can maintain as well as the redesign of the newly aquired SIN division. While I do not let many fiddle with the SDM hardware, I will allow shareholders to assist in opperation if they would like and are located in the Southern California area near the 405 exit at Hawthorn in Redondo Beach.

Once the motions are up, I encourage everyone to vote how they feel is best for the current situation. If anyone has any concerns that they would like to express or questions that they would like answered, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. At the current moment I am deep in the SDM remodel and my own home, but will be checking back on this post.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I think it is best to keep the rigs and let SDM take over.

Eg just like SIN took over dishwara guy ? Now SIN taken over by SDM ?

I think this is all a giant conspiracy so that one company controls the mining monopoly Tongue

Actually the deal with dishwara fell through and we never actually got anything from them.

Keep in mind he'll be determining what the rigs are worth after we send them to him, as in, we have no idea and no control over what we would be getting in exchange for them.
The shareholders never got the specifics on exactly what equipment we own. We have no way to tell what deal we will be getting when we liquidate, or if shakaru's appraisal is accurate.

I want to know exactly what assets SIN holds. If you do not provide this information, I cannot fully trust anyone's appraisal, because I have no idea what is being appraised!
Which is exactly the reason I don't trust Tawsix... at ALL.  It'd be extremely easy to make a quick list of all of the hardware that is owned, but he refuses.  Why?  Probably because he's a scammer, and doesn't want to be caught not telling the whole truth.

I will be voting against the liquidation and for the absorption. If shakaru does not find that the equipment he receives is not capable (or was, if not working now) of producing the highest hashes/sec we have run, then we know that Tawsix did not send him all the equipment.
Agreed.  I want a second set of eyes on the whole thing, and if that means shakaru manages the hardware, that's fine with me.

I think this is all a giant conspiracy so that one company controls the mining monopoly Tongue

Actually the deal with dishwara fell through and we never actually got anything from them.

Keep in mind he'll be determining what the rigs are worth after we send them to him, as in, we have no idea and no control over what we would be getting in exchange for them.
The shareholders never got the specifics on exactly what equipment we own. We have no way to tell what deal we will be getting when we liquidate, or if shakaru's appraisal is accurate.

I want to know exactly what assets SIN holds. If you do not provide this information, I cannot fully trust anyone's appraisal, because I have no idea what is being appraised!
Which is exactly the reason I don't trust Tawsix... at ALL.  It'd be extremely easy to make a quick list of all of the hardware that is owned, but he refuses.  Why?  Probably because he's a scammer, and doesn't want to be caught not telling the whole truth.

I will be voting against the liquidation and for the absorption. If shakaru does not find that the equipment he receives is not capable (or was, if not working now) of producing the highest hashes/sec we have run, then we know that Tawsix did not send him all the equipment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Well at least somebody has a brain in these parts. Well done folks. We refuse to get scammed !!!
legendary

legendary

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.
I trust him a lot more than I trust you at this point.

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: