Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 9. (Read 104236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
As others have said, the motion is pointless without knowing exactly what the assets of the company are. I'm not going to vote until I have that information. It is unprofessional and unfair for Tawsix to withhold that information any further. I'm rapidly moving back to the position that legal action is the only way this is going to be resolved.

I agree, but I don't have the assets to file suit.  Luckily, I only hold 2 shares of the steaming pile.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
As others have said, the motion is pointless without knowing exactly what the assets of the company are. I'm not going to vote until I have that information. It is unprofessional and unfair for Tawsix to withhold that information any further. I'm rapidly moving back to the position that legal action is the only way this is going to be resolved.
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I am about ready to withdraw my offer and just file suit. The more and more I look into this, the less and less I want anything to do with SIN. There has been no evidence of any hardware. The number on output never matched up and I am pretty sure that the operation was run as a ponzi scheme paying out "dividends" by using the btc used to buy shares to pay out these.
I will make this clear. Given almost any outcome at this point, I am taking you to court Tawsix. The way you have handled operation has not only been negligent but criminal. Every btc that has been traded to you for shares of SIN was intended only for that specific purpose and under the belief that the contract that was purchased would remain vaild. As of now you are in breach of the contract. Your only bailout clause states that you can only terminate in the even that mining become unprofitable, which with the hardware asset already in possession, cannot be the case given the electrical cost you have previously provided.
Secondly, you have been offered both offers to keep the operation running as well as ones for sale in which you would not provide a list of items for sale despite stating that you would.

In the short reply to my first offer, you stated the following.

Subject   Liquidating SIN
Sender   [email protected]
Recipient   [email protected]
Date   07.11.2011 00:40

shakaru,

Hello, I am sorry it took so long to get into contact with you after I said I would.  I have been very busy lately.  I received your message on the forums and there will be no need to pursue legal action, I am fully willing to wrap up SIN, I have just been preoccupied with other matters lately.  I am unsure exactly what you are offering as far as helping with the liquidation, and what information you need to move forward.  I look forward to your response.

To reply to you, I stated the offer that I have made publicly here that a motion be put forward to have SDM absorb SIN in all respects, assets and operation. Your response was... [here is the full response with replys]

Unfortunately I am not interested in trading the hardware for shares.  I am looking to outright sell the assets of the company, pass on the money to investors, and allow them to decide what to do with it.  If you are still interested in acquiring SIN's assets I will personally forward the list of hardware to you when I have completed compiling it.  If this is not something you are interested in, I will be selling SIN's assets and paying out the proceeds to investors as they come in.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:38:01 -0500, <[email protected]> wrote:
(having to type this all again as my browser ate the first copy)

An absorbtion is where a party or person is tied to a contractual
obligation and wishes to either sell, liquidate or any other action
that would break said contract. In that case, or ones especially
simular to this, an absorbtion can occur when another interested party
wished to take over the contract as well as the assets of the breaking
party.

This is what happened with Wiseolowls mining company when it folded.
A hardware and asset manifest was provded, my partner and I evaulated
it against the public information that has been collected and make a
choice on if the asset that will be transfered can substain opperation
once combined into SDM.

In this case, I would like to work it out as such. Provided that the
hardware, website, GLBSE listings are acceptable, SDM would open a
non-public option. That option would be used to buy back existing SIN
shares in exchange for SDM shares. Once the buy back is compleate and
everything is good, you can walk away from this mess.

Let me know if this sounds good to you. Also, you do have a backup
key for the GLBSE login for SIN correct? That is a very vital piece of
binary sorcery there.

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:07:58 -0500, <[email protected]> wrote:
While I am preparing the list of hardware, please elucidate your
"absorption" plan and what it entails.

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:58:05 -0500, <[email protected]> wrote:
What I need to know is exactly what hardware you have, what the
outstanding amount of shares are that get a dvidend payment. Once I
know that, I am prepared to assorb the opperation and run it as a
subsid of SDM.

Plese gather a list of all hardware. (gpus, hdds, mobo, adapters, psus, ect)

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:40:19 -0500, <[email protected]> wrote:
shakaru,

Hello, I am sorry it took so long to get into contact with you after
I said I would.  I have been very busy lately.  I received your
message on the forums and there will be no need to pursue legal
action, I am fully willing to wrap up SIN, I have just been
preoccupied with other matters lately.  I am unsure exactly what you
are offering as far as helping with the liquidation, and what
information you need to move forward.  I look forward to your
response.

I am not here to be nice. I am a very pissed off investor. You are a crook. I am only offering to absorb SIN because I already have hardware that dwarfs your vaporware operation, the experience and knowledge of not just how to run a successful operation but also how to act and respond to the people who foot your bills. Ontop of that, I know damn well that I am calling out your bluff. So stop it with this bull shit and start talking.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
So we can assume tawsix controls ~8,000 with which he can do whatever with...

If he votes with those ~8k shares, then we know that he doesn't give a fuck what we think and that we need to take him to court.
Yeah that.  It'll be pretty clear the course of action that needs to be taken if there's suddenly a huge amount of shares voting towards liquidation.

LOL. We got owned on GLBSE as well. Pretty smart to own 51% of the shares so only you can vote. Damn scammer !
Did he vote with his shares?  How many shares?
There are only 14 Yea votes, so I can safely say that Tawsix has not voted.

On a related note, GLBSE is back up (had some downtime last night), and I was able to get my votes in.
legendary
If the shares are the IPO shares, they cannot vote. However, if he transferred them to another GLBSE account and back, he can then vote with them, but they are then considered stolen.

Why is the issue of abortion not here? We had discussed that it would be put up here along side this motion yet again there is nothing.
Well, that's a very serious issue.  I don't think the Bitcoin folks are really qualified to make any sort of agreement or decision in that realm of politics...
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
If the shares are the IPO shares, they cannot vote. However, if he transferred them to another GLBSE account and back, he can then vote with them, but they are then considered stolen.

Why is the issue of abortion not here? We had discussed that it would be put up here along side this motion yet again there is nothing.

legendary

If he votes with those ~8k shares, then we know that he doesn't give a fuck what we think and that we need to take him to court.
Yeah that.  It'll be pretty clear the course of action that needs to be taken if there's suddenly a huge amount of shares voting towards liquidation.

LOL. We got owned on GLBSE as well. Pretty smart to own 51% of the shares so only you can vote. Damn scammer !
Did he vote with his shares?  How many shares?

It has been known since start he would be giving himself controlling interest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Well lets see here, there are 10,000 issues shares, how many were sold? The rest are what Tawsix owns.

The one in the issuing account cannot vote.
I know this, but who said he didn't transfer them into another personal account, one that had voting privileges, and that would collect dividends. Again how many shares were actually sold?

All that we have to go with is this.

SkepsiDyne Integrated Node is a mining company that is publicly listed on GLBSE.com under the ticker SIN.

As of July 11, we've sold 2,029 shares, and sold the BTC raised for over $15,000.
Well lets see here, there are 10,000 issues shares, how many were sold? The rest are what Tawsix owns.

I know this, but who said he didn't transfer them into another personal account, one that had voting privileges, and that would collect dividends. Again how many shares were actually sold?

legendary
We don't know if he actually gave himself those shares or not, or if he was just taking half of the dividends for himself, before sending rest out to shareholders. Given that it appears he has already made up his mind, and hasn't paid for 50%+1 shares, I hope that he doesn't vote on these/this motion(s)

How many shares Tawsix were to receive if an absorption were to happen, needs to be worked out with him and shakaru. I personally think that he should receive shares based on the amount of money reinvested from dividends. I believe remuneration should not be a factor, given how poorly he has run SIN.
Good point. I hope I am wrong that he gave himself an equal number of shares, and instead, he was just paying himself half the dividends.  I tried looking for the post in which he was talking about it, but couldn't find it.  There's no "thread search" here either.  :\

Last I heard, he should have owned around 270 shares.  But, if he was just paying himself the BTC directly, and not reinvesting them back into the company, then he should own 0 shares.
I have started the motion concerning the liquidation of SIN, it's ID is 62 (I made a test motion with ID 61 to make sure everything was working correctly, so just ignore that one).  The motion text is as follows:

Code:
Vote Start: Wednesday November 16, 2011 - 9:00 PM
Vote End: Tuesday November 22, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Vote Num: 000006
Vote issue: Wrapping up and liquidation of SIN

This vote is being held to determine the shareholders' opinions
on the matter of wrapping up SIN and liquidating its assets. 

A vote in favor (yes) will support the wrapping up and liquidation of SIN.

A vote against (no) will be against the wrapping up and liquidation of SIN.

Voting will go until midnight the 22nd of November.  Hopefully this will be enough time for the majority of investors to vote.

Why is there no vote for asborbtion like we have discussed? Also, where is the hardware manifest we have been told about? I growing very tired of your dealings. Put up the damn motion like you said.

For a second Tawsix actually convinced me to back down on starting the motion on whether or not to Shades Minoco should absorb SIN.  Though, seeing how he has failed to give us hardware info, and seeing that i'm not the only one pushed a little too far, I think I will keep on him about the whole mess.  I need to stay focused.

how many shares does Tawsix have ?

I voted no, i did not see option for Shakaru to take over
That's my point - he has the same number of shares as all the other shareholders put together.  However he votes is what will happen.

I would like to first see Tawsix admit that he should have a lower share count, and show the calculation for how many shares he holds. Did he actually award himself more shares, or was he just collecting profits as if he had?

Secondly, before we go any farther we need to know what the company assets are, so we can best decide what to do with them.

We don't know if he actually gave himself those shares or not, or if he was just taking half of the dividends for himself, before sending rest out to shareholders. Given that it appears he has already made up his mind, and hasn't paid for 50%+1 shares, I hope that he doesn't vote on these/this motion(s)

How many shares Tawsix were to receive if an absorption were to happen, needs to be worked out with him and shakaru. I personally think that he should receive shares based on the amount of money reinvested from dividends. I believe remuneration should not be a factor, given how poorly he has run SIN.
legendary
how many shares does Tawsix have ?

I voted no, i did not see option for Shakaru to take over
That's my point - he has the same number of shares as all the other shareholders put together.  However he votes is what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: