Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 6. (Read 104236 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
If someone won't do something as simple as show you the hardware after MONTHS .... then there is no hardware.

I understand this, but Tawsix said "We could sell all of our GPUs and buy FPGA boards with the money."

So their is hardware to sell. Why don't we sell half of the hardware and buy a small FPGA cluster ?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I also want to see a list of our hardware (asked for a picture of the rigs 6 months ago) but I'm only trying to break the impasse because this is unsatisfying for all parties.
After months of getting nowhere we should do something, brainstorm some ideas together that can work instead of asking the same questions aka doing nothing.
The longer we wait selling the hardware, the less it will be worth in value.

Why don't we sell 1 or 2 rigs, and buy with the money a small FPGA cluster ?

And for investors that don't want to be part of this, maybe it's possible to sell rigs to buy back their stocks ?

If someone won't do something as simple as show you the hardware after MONTHS .... then there is no hardware.

It seems more and more like SIN was just a Ponzi scheme.

Sell $10K worth of shares.  Get a $500 per month mining rental, point it at the pool.
Give yourself half the shares.  When it becomes "unprofitable" stop the mining rental and push to liquidate the hardware.

Say the "hardware" sells for $4K.  The scammer gets half (he has half the shares).  Given investors back $2K of their $10K and keep the rest other than what was spent on mining contracts.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I wouldn't trust Tawsix in any further business dealings. He had a chance to prove himself, a second chance, a third chance ... nothing.

I'd vote liquidation right now, but I am obviously entitled to know what's being liquidated before I agree to it.

Tawsix seems to think dragging this out longer will weaken the resolve of shareholders - I see quite the opposite.

I also want to see a list of our hardware (asked for a picture of the rigs 6 months ago) but I'm only trying to break the impasse because this is unsatisfying for all parties.
After months of getting nowhere we should do something, brainstorm some ideas together that can work instead of asking the same questions aka doing nothing.

And for investors that don't want to be part of this, maybe it's possible to sell rigs to buy back their stocks ?
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

Activity: 343
Tawsix - I'm still waiting, as are your other shareholders. I expect a response as swift as the response you gave to the "why don't you buy FPGA boards". What are you hiding from us ?

Tawsix - you've still not detailed what hardware is being liquidated potentially. If you refuse to respond because you doubt I'm a shareholder, then I demand that you post a fake motion linking to somewhere private that you are willing to freely share information and respond to shareholders.
Activity: 462
It's all about the game, and how you play it
There is no reason not to list the companies assets.  Hell that is usually the first step in liquidation/reorganization.

No list = mounting suspicion that there are no assets and never were.

Well, the hashes were coming from somewhere...

rented hashes are just as good as your own...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There is no reason not to list the companies assets.  Hell that is usually the first step in liquidation/reorganization.

Well, the hashes were coming from somewhere...
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
List

now
@Tawsix, why don't you sell the hardware and buy dual FPGA boards from http://cablesaurus.com/ ?

I have looked into these FPGA boards and I really like the idea.  We could sell all of our GPUs and buy FPGA boards with the money.  The only issue I see with that is that in the event of a Bitcoin crash, the boards might not resell for as much of a percentage of retail value as the GPUs, but I'm not sure about that point, if anyone would like to enlighten me.

I would like to hear other people's opinions on this.
NO.

At least not until you list WHAT hardware we would be selling instead of it.  You have refused to list it, and I have a feeling you have something to hide.  Every time talk of selling the current hardware comes up, you seem to jump on it, anxious to get rid of the hardware before anyone can question what hardware actually exists.

NO ONE should agree to this!  Not until someone else at least verifies what hardware exists!

I want the hardware list ASAP. The gears will continue to grind until you supply it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
@Tawsix, why don't you sell the hardware and buy dual FPGA boards from http://cablesaurus.com/ ?

I have looked into these FPGA boards and I really like the idea.  We could sell all of our GPUs and buy FPGA boards with the money.  The only issue I see with that is that in the event of a Bitcoin crash, the boards might not resell for as much of a percentage of retail value as the GPUs, but I'm not sure about that point, if anyone would like to enlighten me.

NO.

At least not until you list WHAT hardware we would be selling instead of it.  You have refused to list it, and I have a feeling you have something to hide.  Every time talk of selling the current hardware comes up, you seem to jump on it, anxious to get rid of the hardware before anyone can question what hardware actually exists.

NO ONE should agree to this!  Not until someone else at least verifies what hardware exists!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Sounds good to me.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
If he has 50%+1 shares, then he hasn't voted.

+ the shares he bought back cheap.

If he bought back shares cheap.

If he was going to vote one way or the other with 50%+ shares, he probably wouldn't put up a motion. We're not even sure if he gave himself the 50%+1 shares, or if he was just going to stick with taking his 50% of dividends off the top.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

+ the shares he bought back cheap.
This is pointless because Tawsix is the biggest shareholder.

legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
This is pointless because Tawsix is the biggest shareholder.

Voting not possible... GLBSE down again "502 Bad Gateway"

@Tawsix, why don't you buy back the sold stocks (1000?) and keep the hardware or sell it ?

Every shareholder would have to put up their stocks for sale at the price that he would buy at, and I doubt every shareholder is checking this thread or GLBSE weekly. He would have to price the shares to as close to the value of funds raised by the IPO as possible. If he were to buy back at .75 each, we'd lose quite a bit of money. I also doubt that he has the funds to buy back ever share at a fair value.

This "extension", Tawsix, is quite pointless... it didn't add time to the motion, but merely created a THREE DAY motion covering the same topic. It wouldn't be that bad if GLBSE was up for 3 days straight.

Edit: GLBSE is back up, vote!
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Voting not possible... GLBSE down again "502 Bad Gateway"

@Tawsix, why don't you buy back the sold stocks (1000?) and keep the hardware or sell it ?

Sounds good to me
Pages:
Jump to: