Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 13. (Read 104236 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
So just to keep everyone informed, I own a good portion of the shares of SIN and for a good while too. I have sent out multiple request to Twsix or whatever his name is regarding a restructure plane, buyout plan, absorbtion plan and no response ever.
My last attemps at communication have been both from this fourm and email with the email attempts bounching back as failure to deliver. The contets of the last message outlined the laws broken including USC codes for illigal securities, securities fraud. Federal law regarding wire fraud and investor fraud, and California state codes regarding the same as the federal laws violated. If he does not contact and or restore service within 7 days (11/2 was the date of transmision) that I will take this to that level.
I have contacted the Legal@ email for his ISP after speaking with them over the phone on the matter and am in the middle of compiling all information on this fraud.
I will have more details when I can sit and write. I am in the middle of a move right now and things are still packed including my office.

Blah blah blah ...

Nobody cares about this because GLBSE is not legalized in any way, shape or form and has no legal grounding in the US justice system. Bet SIN did not file anything with the SEC, right ? For anybody in the justice system all this is just monopoly shares and monopoly money. You are not dealing with real legal tender or real regulated stock exchanges. Nobody cares. Move on. Thank you Mr. Scammer. Fools and their money ... IMHO you deserve to be scammed if you are this dumb to invest in some random Internet scammer.

Good luck shakaru ! Hope you get this high profile case on the 6 PM news very soon ! The world is watching. PM me if you need funds for the legal team Wink
Partnerships written on the back of paper napkins and via email have held up in court.  What makes you think a contract made through an unofficial exchange would be any different?  Of course, it won't have the same level of protections as an SEC-sanctioned stock exchange would, but a contract is a contract, and will be held up in court as long as it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused was the one who wrote it.

Well all I am saying is this : if you do get this guy in court then more power to you BUT I doubt any lawyer / judge will waste his time with a couple of dollars scammed. The legal fees > money you can get back RIGHT ?

Here is what Tawsix says on first post of this thread.

I certainly wouldn't be suing him over my two shares by myself, but shakaru invested several thousand dollars worth of BTC by the sound of it.  That's something large enough that it couldn't even be settled in small claims court.

Yes, definitely not small claims court, especially if given total amount invested.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
So just to keep everyone informed, I own a good portion of the shares of SIN and for a good while too. I have sent out multiple request to Twsix or whatever his name is regarding a restructure plane, buyout plan, absorbtion plan and no response ever.
My last attemps at communication have been both from this fourm and email with the email attempts bounching back as failure to deliver. The contets of the last message outlined the laws broken including USC codes for illigal securities, securities fraud. Federal law regarding wire fraud and investor fraud, and California state codes regarding the same as the federal laws violated. If he does not contact and or restore service within 7 days (11/2 was the date of transmision) that I will take this to that level.
I have contacted the Legal@ email for his ISP after speaking with them over the phone on the matter and am in the middle of compiling all information on this fraud.
I will have more details when I can sit and write. I am in the middle of a move right now and things are still packed including my office.

Blah blah blah ...

Nobody cares about this because GLBSE is not legalized in any way, shape or form and has no legal grounding in the US justice system. Bet SIN did not file anything with the SEC, right ? For anybody in the justice system all this is just monopoly shares and monopoly money. You are not dealing with real legal tender or real regulated stock exchanges. Nobody cares. Move on. Thank you Mr. Scammer. Fools and their money ... IMHO you deserve to be scammed if you are this dumb to invest in some random Internet scammer.

Good luck shakaru ! Hope you get this high profile case on the 6 PM news very soon ! The world is watching. PM me if you need funds for the legal team Wink
Partnerships written on the back of paper napkins and via email have held up in court.  What makes you think a contract made through an unofficial exchange would be any different?  Of course, it won't have the same level of protections as an SEC-sanctioned stock exchange would, but a contract is a contract, and will be held up in court as long as it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused was the one who wrote it.

Well all I am saying is this : if you do get this guy in court then more power to you BUT I doubt any lawyer / judge will waste his time with a couple of dollars scammed. The legal fees > money you can get back RIGHT ?
I certainly wouldn't be suing him over my two shares by myself, but shakaru invested several thousand dollars worth of BTC by the sound of it.  That's something large enough that it couldn't even be settled in small claims court.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Blah blah blah ...

legendary

Blah blah blah ...

Blah blah blah ...

I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.

Total BS. Let me see you sue a random scammer on the Internets. Mommy he stole mah coinzz !

Nobody gives a damn.
Actually, the courts do give a damn. And every shareholders gives a damn.

Also...
shakaru and SgtSpike, please fix your
Code:
[quote][/quote]
nesting. I'm having trouble following the conversation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.

Total BS. Let me see you sue a random scammer on the Internets. Mommy he stole mah coinzz !

Nobody gives a damn. You have been shafted. Get over it and move on ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.607178

Read instead of talking shit.

Nobody gives a damn. You have been shafted. Get over it and move on ...

legendary

Makes sense.  I was thinking that all the shareholders should have a say in the matter, but if Tawsix reserved the right to liquidate, I suppose that is his prerogative.

Was just pointing it out/asking why.

He does not have a right to liquidate and that is not the offer on the table.
The offer that was given and to be put before the share holders was the following.

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.

SDM will issue a new non-public ticker and exchange SDM.SIN shares for existing SIN shares to remove asset contact by Tawsix.

Opperation will continue to run under the authroity of SDM.

No offer of purchase was made on the hardware or SIN. In fact, when this matter comes to vote (I will bring it to vote my self if I have to) I have a 12% give/take share ownership in SIN and my vote will be to have the current opperation absorbed by SDM.

I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.[/quote]
Interesting... thanks for giving the details.

I still have two shares which I still do not have access to.  But if/when I do regain access to them, I might consider trying to sell them.  Nefario said he could get me access back, but hasn't responded to my most recent emails.

Hopefully, this all works out well.  It's obvious Tawsix was not fit for running a company - I hope that you are better than him in that aspect.
The offer that was given and to be put before the share holders was the following.

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.

SDM will issue a new non-public ticker and exchange SDM.SIN shares for existing SIN shares to remove asset contact by Tawsix.

I am not entirely certain what this means... Will Tawsix get to exchange all of his held shares (10000-IPO) for SDM.SIN shares? If that is the case, I don't think it is fair given that he is only supposed to be getting 50% of the profit, and is only supposed to have 50%(+1 share)  power/ownership.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

Makes sense.  I was thinking that all the shareholders should have a say in the matter, but if Tawsix reserved the right to liquidate, I suppose that is his prerogative.

[/quote]

Opperation will continue to run under the authroity of SDM.

No offer of purchase was made on the hardware or SIN. In fact, when this matter comes to vote (I will bring it to vote my self if I have to) I have a 12% give/take share ownership in SIN and my vote will be to have the current opperation absorbed by SDM.

legendary
To demystify the situation, shakaru and I are currently discussing a deal concerning the wrapping up of SIN.  No decisions have been made yet.

After paying the last two electric bills, SIN still has $309,50 in the bank.
How come the other shareholders are not in on the discussion?
Probably because this is a discussion between the operator of the rigs and the person who may be acquiring our assets. In the end, Tawsix is the one with the physical access to the rigs, and hasn't even disclosed what rigs are owned. (he may have told Shakaru by now) I also believe he reserved the right to make the decision whether or not to liquidate.

Have you asked either Shakaru or Tawsix about the progress of the discussion, or are you just pointing out that no one else is involved?

To demystify the situation, shakaru and I are currently discussing a deal concerning the wrapping up of SIN.  No decisions have been made yet.

Probably because this is a discussion between the operator of the rigs and the person who may be acquiring our assets. In the end, Tawsix is the one with the physical access to the rigs, and hasn't even disclosed what rigs are owned. (he may have told Shakaru by now) I also believe he reserved the right to make the decision whether or not to liquidate.

Have you asked either Shakaru or Tawsix about the progress of the discussion, or are you just pointing out that no one else is involved?
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.

please post info about the email, have you reached deal ?

you can pm me also

thanks

Maybe it was an email received from the ISP's legal department ?

He said "stay tuned for more developments"...I'd say we wait until more is posted.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I just recived an email regarding these matters. Stay tuned for more developments.

I just received an email regarding enlarging my penis size. What kind of a content-less post is this anyway?

Can I ask why anyone trusted a complete stranger with tons of money again?

There is no content because if you are involved in the matter, you know what this is about. If not....then you do not own a single share of SIN and not a word from you is worth a damn then.
I just recived an email regarding these matters. Stay tuned for more developments.

I just received an email regarding enlarging my penis size. What kind of a content-less post is this anyway?

Can I ask why anyone trusted a complete stranger with tons of money again?

It's called a bump, I believe. I can guarantee an inch more than what that email promises, send me your BTC, quick!

Tawsix actually bought rigs and pointed them at a pool that could be monitored. The people who bought shares before then were taking serious risks.

I honestly didn't expect this to be drawn out for so long if it was a scam.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Spreading Bitcoin love
Cool.  Glad to hear someone is trying for justice!  Smiley

+1
Pages:
Jump to: