Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 2. (Read 104236 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Sorry for being so grim here but whoever gave his money to an anonymous person on the Internet with a voice of a 16 year old via an unregulated marketplace fully deserves whatever  return on investment he gets.

Trust me, running 20 Ghps set of rigs is far from trivial and if you hired some anonymous kid to do it for you... well
some more DD next time maybe?

I am not a shareholder. Though, I wish there was a possibility to go short, preferably naked short ... Nefario: can I?

Told ya so.

Yours,
Captain Gloat.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Im going to call it.
On December 18th, 2011 at 01:01:40 AM, we the investors and share holders of SkepsiDyne Intergrated Node formally acknowledge that "Tawsix", the owner and operator of the before mentioned company, has abandoned us and fled with what ever asset either physical or financial that may still exist.

Due to the events that have been recorded here in this forum, I also formally request on the behalf of the SkepsiDyne investors that an full inquest be formed into the true identity of Tawsix, the factual events of SkepsiDyne Intergrated Node and use of company assets in regards to obligational fullfilment, and investigation and orginization of prosecution and civil judgement.
During the course of the above, we will be requesting the assistance of the Bitcointalk forum moderators and administrators, Nefario of the GLBSE, and any other bitcoin or finiacial service or provider that interacted with Tawsix during the past several months.

Over the next few days I will be active in the #bitcoin-otc and #bitcoin-court channels on Freenode. During that time I invite anyone to join me in an open discussion to help in bring this to a close.

As a realist, I must tell you that all hope is slim. The likelyhood of any financial reimbursment is small and a most likely senario would end only in legal prosecution of Tawsix. That beign said, I hope to hear from thoese affected and that this will all be over soon.

-Shakaru 
Someone mentioned SIN in another thread and I'd never heard of it so searched around and wound up here.

... I just thought this was kinda funny.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Still can't believe I lost money in this Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked

It looks like GLBSE v2 solved my problem, all sin is vanished Grin
Bitcents claimed!
REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked

I said the same thing byebye SIN. Didnt lose TOO much in all of this but it still hurt.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
High Desert Dweller-Where Space and Time Meet $
I'm trying to forget !@#$%^&* Tawsix.
 Angry

That's too bad. I think that the first guy to come in and professionally con a bunch of natives will naturally be remembered as an archetype or forefather of some sort; and should be! While I lost quite a few coin to the fellow at a time when the exchange was high, I might have in some way been charmed into forgetting what the market is really about, had he not come along. It was a proper pirate maneuver, for all we know he went off to become the Dread Pirate Roberts.

The Twasix Shuffle should be immortalized. As per the less popular definition of the word "con:"

Overview of verb con

The verb con has 2 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)

1. (1) victimize, swindle, rook, goldbrick, nobble, diddle, bunco, defraud, scam, mulct, gyp, gip, hornswoggle, short-change, con -- (deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change")
2. memorize, memorise, con, learn -- (commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?")

As of this moment, I'm willing to put down 1BTC as a philanthropist over celebrating early realizations of recurring market mistakes. I'd prefer to see this done as an open sourced vector graphic. But until Nefario get's a proper "hot-seat" setup for executives in his market, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that the payment be held in escrow until "I'm Happy With It," and if we can get together a large enough collection of philanthropists together; we can tackle "art by committee" next!

I can see it now. "The Twasix Shuffle" -- Early 2015 Leninist Style ASIC Bitcoin Miner Artwork... --- The alternative is that this just remains the thread that never ends.

But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Sorry, did we find out who Tawsix was?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Wow, so im not sure if anyone is watching, but SIN is worth crap. 0.0001 btc each.

Angry

Im trying to aswell, but this was not a light loss for me and I really want to get my hands on him. Its one thing to steal my investment. Its another to prop me for sale of your hardware and then plan on stealing that too.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Wow, so im not sure if anyone is watching, but SIN is worth crap. 0.0001 btc each.

Angry
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
If someone wants to be the custodian of such an account, I welcome it. I would prefer not to be in charge of these funds if I will be the one selecting and visiting with a legal team.

I'll volunteer to be custodian, if people trust me.  I only hold two shares of the "company", but am definitely interested in seeing justice prevail here.

$150 is what, 22 BTC?  Shouldn't be too difficult to come up with.

Perhaps a non-shareholder should be in charge of the account?

I dont mind anyone as long as they are trust worthy. I rather have someone else do it as I will be meeting.
If someone wants to be the custodian of such an account, I welcome it. I would prefer not to be in charge of these funds if I will be the one selecting and visiting with a legal team.

I'll volunteer to be custodian, if people trust me.  I only hold two shares of the "company", but am definitely interested in seeing justice prevail here.

Perhaps a non-shareholder should be in charge of the account?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
We need a lawyer. It doesn't have to be an IT savvy one, just any representative to get us the information we need from the hosting of skepsidyne.com. Unless some more definitive dox or evidence comes up, we'll need to start making legal steps with the hosting.

I agree. But I dont think we will be able to afford one, also because there is no one who lost enough to spend more to get it back. I can get a sitdown with an IT lawyer, but its going to be around $150 or so. Thus why its not happening.

If I had that money I would pay for it. Perhaps we should set up a fund for you to speak with a lawyer for all shareholders.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
any update

Boonies has pretty much figured out who Tawsix is. The only issues to proof of identity. One thing we do also know and its not much help is what his steam account is, and we know he spends about 40 hours a week playing TFC and some other game acording to the steam stats.
We are 99.9% confident that he lives in Michigan and is has only compleated partial community college level corses/ is a cc student / or a 4 year student. (In one post, he apperently gives a GOOOOO [Insert School Name Here] and that turns out to be a community college in Michigan.
However, any legal action would require a lawyer firmiliar in IT law and I have yet to be able to find one who will give a free consulation and I am not really up to paying more money for a non ptomblem solving item.

Thats about it. Boonies, did I miss something?

We need a lawyer. It doesn't have to be an IT savvy one, just any representative to get us the information we need from the hosting of skepsidyne.com. Unless some more definitive dox or evidence comes up, we'll need to start making legal steps with the hosting.

I agree. But I dont think we will be able to afford one, also because there is no one who lost enough to spend more to get it back. I can get a sitdown with an IT lawyer, but its going to be around $150 or so. Thus why its not happening.
any update

Boonies has pretty much figured out who Tawsix is. The only issues to proof of identity. One thing we do also know and its not much help is what his steam account is, and we know he spends about 40 hours a week playing TFC and some other game acording to the steam stats.
We are 99.9% confident that he lives in Michigan and is has only compleated partial community college level corses/ is a cc student / or a 4 year student. (In one post, he apperently gives a GOOOOO [Insert School Name Here] and that turns out to be a community college in Michigan.
However, any legal action would require a lawyer firmiliar in IT law and I have yet to be able to find one who will give a free consulation and I am not really up to paying more money for a non ptomblem solving item.

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
any update

Pages:
Jump to: