Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 4. (Read 104236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Not yet...
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
This is the appropriate action to take, has his identity been publicly outed yet?
legendary
Instead of not communicating, don't you guys think it's not better to work towards some sort of solution that gives us at least a few bitcoins in return ?

It's clear that Tawsix doesn't want to answer questions about the hardware.

I see everbody liquidating their hardware because of high energy versus low btc prices, this problem can be solved with fpga's, so why wait ?
No, I don't think it's better to give in to a scammer than to fight him.
Yeah I must agree, it's a great fight, Tawsix ignoring us and we keep on asking te same question. Undecided

But why not have it both ? You keep asking for the list and we liquidate half of the rigs (6) to buy some fgpa's ?
I find it strange that you choose for 100% loss instead of getting something out of this.

Shakaru is working on putting together a lawsuit.  Even if Tawsix did buy "FPGA's" out of pocket, whose to say he will tell us how many, or what model?  Or that he would actually buy them?  Why in the world would you still trust this guy to do anything he says he will do??

He would probably find 1 GH/s to rent, take half the BTC for "electricity", tell us that he bought 5 FPGA's, and continue to keep our original investment money.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Instead of not communicating, don't you guys think it's not better to work towards some sort of solution that gives us at least a few bitcoins in return ?

I see everbody liquidating their hardware because of high energy versus low btc prices, this problem can be solved with fpga's, so why wait ?

Yeah I must agree, it's a great fight, Tawsix ignoring us and we keep on asking te same question. Undecided

But why not have it both ? You keep asking for the list and we liquidate half of the rigs (6) to buy some fgpa's ?
I find it strange that you choose for 100% loss instead of getting something out of this.
legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

You can't liquidate hardware you don't have.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
This is downright hilarious now.  At least for me.

My question is, what hardware was Tawsix planning to sell to shakaru?  I can understand a closed-door liquidation to a "3rd party", because he could just pull out a part of that $15k he scammed everyone and say that was what he was able to get for the hardware, but if he was serious about giving a hardware list to shakaru in order to sell the rigs to him, what would have that hardware list said?

Just a paranoid thought and throwing it out there.

Deprecration & used parts.

If you "speced" a $900 rig 6 months ago and then price what the same parts used off ebay would cost today it isn't $900 per rig.  Maybe $500.  Maybe there is no hardware list because he hasn't bought used parts to replace the rigs that never existed. 
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured - if he was in a pinch, he'd just find good prices on some used hardware and give that "list" to shakaru.

Shakaru - how well does your rental fee for the 8 GH/s match up with Tawsix's "electricity" fees each week?  Any correlation there?

No its a one time payment so electricity is figured into the cost of the contract. Also, his electricity usage is about 5-8x higher than my most beneficent machine.
legendary

My question is, what hardware was Tawsix planning to sell to shakaru?  I can understand a closed-door liquidation to a "3rd party", because he could just pull out a part of that $15k he scammed everyone and say that was what he was able to get for the hardware, but if he was serious about giving a hardware list to shakaru in order to sell the rigs to him, what would have that hardware list said?

If you "speced" a $900 rig 6 months ago and then price what the same parts used off ebay would cost today it isn't $900 per rig.  Maybe $500.  Maybe there is no hardware list because he hasn't bought used parts to replace the rigs that never existed. 
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured - if he was in a pinch, he'd just find good prices on some used hardware and give that "list" to shakaru.

Shakaru - how well does your rental fee for the 8 GH/s match up with Tawsix's "electricity" fees each week?  Any correlation there?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
Maybe someone can call this shrp.me guy and ask him about tawsix ?

He's about the same age as tawsix (~20) and he is living in the same timezone as tawsix (UTC-5)
legendary
This is downright hilarious now.  At least for me.

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Also anyone notice the Shrp.me/sin service says the service will end in Sept/2011?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
3) After looking over the SDM contracts and books, on May 19th I was contacted by a client who requested 4month long contract of 8ghs. That contracted ended according to terms on September 26th. After noticing that one of my contracts basically started when SIN started paying dividends, and ended when "The price of bitcoin is to low to operate", I decided to email the former client asking some questions that could possibly show if it was Tawsix, and I still have not gotten a responce.
This is all speculation on this, but 8ghs, 4months, that was all we got out of Tawsix and it would make some sense.

Dun dun dun...

Can't make a hardware list if you don't fucking have hardware.

Well... The bright side is that we may have the documentation needed to persue Tawsix if he did indeed rent hashes.

Please further look into the numbers shakaru, i'll be sending you a pm when I get to my pc.
3) After looking over the SDM contracts and books, on May 19th I was contacted by a client who requested 4month long contract of 8ghs. That contracted ended according to terms on September 26th. After noticing that one of my contracts basically started when SIN started paying dividends, and ended when "The price of bitcoin is to low to operate", I decided to email the former client asking some questions that could possibly show if it was Tawsix, and I still have not gotten a responce.
This is all speculation on this, but 8ghs, 4months, that was all we got out of Tawsix and it would make some sense.

Dun dun dun...

Can't make a hardware list if you don't fucking have hardware.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Tawsix, before any steps are taken, we need that hardware list.

I don't know how many times we need to ask you about it, but this must be done.

You can blabber on and on about whatever ideas you want... It Doesn't Matter! Give us the list, it's the first step in regaining what little trust you can.
legendary
What I do not understand is the following...

1) Why cant we know what the hardware is? You were very pleased to give me a list when you thought you could sell the hardware, why not now?

2) Why is the motion to transfer all of SIN over SDM still not up despite your saying you would do so?

Clever... very clever scam indeed.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
What I do not understand is the following...

1) Why cant we know what the hardware is? You were very pleased to give me a list when you thought you could sell the hardware, why not now?

2) Why is the motion to transfer all of SIN over SDM still not up despite your saying you would do so?

legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
The best performing fpga board atm is "Icarus" it generates 360-380 Mh/s and uses 19-20 watt. Eff. about 18-19 Mhashes a Watt.
(I bought one Icarus dev kit form ngzhang, waiting for it's arrival)

I don't believe that project with 1Gh+/s for $6-700 is for real.

We should not sell all SIN hardware because at one time the bitcoin price will rise and gpu mining will be profitable again.
Pages:
Jump to: