Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano! - page 2. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Coinbase already added many wellknown coin, so it’s easy to predict that it shouldn’t take long time time to add cordano to coinbase.
Activity: 64
Different people different philosophy. I don't think it is smart to buy cheap alternatives like cardano. First of all Why shouldn't i buy btc when it is low and then sell it when it is at least x2. minimize the risk and also gain a decent profit. There is also no assurance that this l will not go down suddenly! anyway it is just my opinion. And I also respect your opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
Cardano, Polymath, EOS etc. there are still many projects with a strong and dedicated team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
yes you are right. but from my opinion i think instead of cardano you should go for ADA or ICX on basis of price. you can get it now with low price.

Cardano is ADA
Activity: 116
yes you are right. but from my opinion i think instead of cardano you should go for ADA or ICX on basis of price. you can get it now with low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Buying cheap coins allows investors to feel calm and on day trading. So it's like going out in the current situation and the opportunity is not so much to feel the loss.
Activity: 112
i think this is great opportunity to get profitte. By using smart money try to buy the altcoin and try to hold it for better future. maybe you will be more profited according to your expectation.
From now on, the individuals or institutions that make investments are the smartest, the market is already very fragile, and all the coins have joined the very low price range. A small amount of money can get a lot of chips, so this is the best chance.

I agree!
Activity: 84
From now on, the individuals or institutions that make investments are the smartest, the market is already very fragile, and all the coins have joined the very low price range. A small amount of money can get a lot of chips, so this is the best chance.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Buying cheap coins can really make you rich if you will be careful in your decisions about choosing right one. But cardano looks like very promising.
Activity: 112
Cardano is definitely a good option, but I think altcoins could not bring too many profits, I know tha we could aim for long term investments but still, I prefer altcoins for short term or daily trading and with the drop of the market is seems like they have lost this trait of them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes the market has been many buyers dream for some months now but some buyers must have been tired of buying as price gets dipper everyday. The dip they bought yesterday is the peak of today. Almost all altcoins are in big discounts now
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
I have missed to buy Cardano December 2017 around $ 0.1 and later on had now chances to join at good prices.
Today my dream come true and bought slightly above $0,09. It is true definitely, that patience is the key in Crypto.
Activity: 32
I think Cardano is more beneficial and profitable. if it listed with coinbase it will provide better service than altcoin. In my opinion we should invest here because it is more reliable and secure. it will provide more profit for investor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

Cardano is a very cool project. But is it wise to invest in it? Those monitoring the project know it's for the long-term investments, and we can't wait for quick and big money. Is it possible to make money more quickly investing somewhere else? Ofc. Is Cardano worth purchasing? Yes, but later.
Activity: 97
Cardano made by advanced technology. I think it is a potential and secure investment approach. If it is listed with the coinbase , it will be more profitable and reliable.
When will this cardano pumping turd stop creating these shitty threads every 5 mins.

You are a bitch: Don’t test me!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The decision to buy only becomes smart when the coin appreciate in value and a cool profit is made. Hopefully, listing on Coinbase should help the coin appreciate.
do you think that the coin trade on the exchange positively affects its rating? And how then happens to those coins, when after the listing Everyone starts to sell this coin and because of this the price falls very low?
Activity: 77
The decision to buy only becomes smart when the coin appreciate in value and a cool profit is made. Hopefully, listing on Coinbase should help the coin appreciate.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I also believe that ADA is a very good coin and now have the opportunity to purchase this coin. Also now you can buy EOS, as it is a promising coin and costs only 4.32 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: