Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano! - page 5. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
ADA is just one of the most purchased altcoin. Invest in a smart way. There are also many other good altcoin like ADA which are ETH, NEO, Stellar, Monero, IOTA. Every altcoin thing has a different ecosystem and especially they are very cheap at this time because the market goes down. If possible, invest in all these altcoins
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Cardano?What kind of coin is it? I haven't heard of it, but since it can be listed on the coinbase, I think it should still have some strength. If you can give some links, it's better,  can study it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
i have never heard about cardano but i think that it is better to use btc and ether because they are much more profitable than investing in other coins. To my mind, it is natural to have a wish to earn much
Activity: 27
I also do the same thing, buying altcoins when prices are falling as they are today. But don't focus too much on some altcoins, buy several different types of altcoins. For example, you can buy Cardano, Stellar or EOS for your long-term investment.
Activity: 56
After the recent situation of market a lot of investors have moved on to investing on potential Altcoins that can provide short term small profit. Cardano was doing really great only a week ago however, it is looking like it still has more room to grow in the coming week. I have also invested on coins like Stellar and EOS right now and they are doing good too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
Where did you get this information? Listing Cardano on Coinbase doesn't mean anything. So please tell us more Wink. We are all waiting for big investors.
Activity: 58
Yeah it’s true. Cardano is very promising and their team is developing the project very well. I hope very soon it will be a smart project to make profit from it. Hope for the best.
Activity: 40
Not only Cardano but also EOS and ADA are the two alts who are doing really good in the market despite the current bearish trend. I think it is high time for the investors to focus again on the Alts because they can definitely make some profit from here while Bitcoin and other traditional Alts recover their way up in the ladder again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Cardano is so cheap right now comparatively to BTC. I think I'll scoop up some more plus maybe a bit of EOS.
Activity: 30
EOS, IOTA, Stellar are doing really great compared to other Altcoins available in the market right now. Cardano showed a very good rise in price recently but has become stable again. Crypto community can definitely rely on these coins and make some profit out of them as long as the crypto market doesn't stabilize.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Cardano was one of the great coins for the future. investing in it, for the time being, could certainly provide the appropriate expectation profit for the next few years. though indeed many altcoins that are on top of the Cardano Cardano still will be able to produce because it is ready to compete.
Activity: 222
Cardano is doing great as a smart contract platform. Though Ethereum is better in this case but still Cardano has made a good place. And it is using 3rd generation blockchain technology.
Activity: 182
It attracts me when it has 2000% growth. It is now one of the largest cryptocurrency in the world. Cardano is one of the top competitor of Ethereum and NEO. I think it can surpass these two coins.
Activity: 98
Cardano is a very promising coin in the market. It has a low price now, i think it can go to a good place in upcoming days. Already It's token ADA has gained massive popularity.
Activity: 308
Cardano is one of the coins I fell in love when I first read their white paper. And invested in it when it was still 0.05 $.if it's true that that Coinbase wants to list it then that really good news especially  for Ada holders. That will really give it a boast price wise. Though it will be good to post the link to  ur source .
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
When will this cardano pumping turd stop creating these shitty threads every 5 mins.

Activity: 105
This is the time the guys who have the balls and the smarts to buy the correct coins at these record low prices will be making their millions during the next bull run.  Cardano seems like a good bet.
Activity: 308
I think those joining crypto now are the lucky ones. They are joining in a bear market. I have lost about 80% of my portfolio  balance. I would really have liked to invest more but then no capital. Just pray things turn around do I can reshuffle my portfolio
Activity: 52
Cardano is in lower price now! Anyone can afford Carnado. It must be owned for the long term investment. One should bus as much he or she can because it is the right time! It will be soon listed on the coinbase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!

cardano is a good project i agree. but it is not only cardano. there are really very good projects that are so undervalued because of this bearish period. the ones that choose the right altcoins will be rich in a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: