Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano! - page 4. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Market value is close to $3 billions. What makes it cheaper and valuable? What will people get when have Cardano, just price appreciation?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
yes it's time to buy cheap and good alts in any stressful situation there is an opportunity good luck with your investment and stay safe maybe cardano coming to the party late
Activity: 406
Everything is cheap right now. I agree with you, i would also invest into top 10 coins like Cardano, for stability. I would also invest a small portion into some ICO's with great potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
To build a good ICO project, team member who developed the project is very important. And Cardano got very skilled and dedicated team. I hope they will succeed and people can earn good profit from here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Cardano - they call him blockchain 3.0 or 3rd generation blockchain, far more multi-featured and effective.
I have read great article of Cardano dev, explaining the differences..
Cardano`s son - Emurgo is very active in it`s niche as well.

Hard to name more bright futured project then Cardano..
Activity: 52
Cardano is an open source cryptocurrency project. It aims to deliver better and advanced features. They will deliver research first driven approach and a scientific philosophy.
Activity: 560
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!

I prefer ethereum and ripples, I think growth opportunities will be felt more next year ...
at the moment there is nothing we can do just wait and do a short trade with a market pattern like this.
Activity: 58
There has been a lot of hype going on about this altcoin. But we need to make sure not to go for the hype but for the demand of the coin. If we fail to follow that, then we might end up in trouble. And if it worth it, it will be enlisted in Coinbase.
Activity: 34
From few days there is hype going based on Cardano. Based on this we should know this information properly also if it is enlisted in Coinbase then we can think about this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
New altcoins are usually cheap. And as far as the issue goes about getting it enlisted, if it has potential, it will happen eventually. But more importantly, we should not make decisions based on the hype.
That is nothing new, it has always been risky all along, but when you are investing in the right project with a good team and a great product, then it is usually worth the risk in the long run. The thing though is that when we are talking about the risk involved, a whole lot of people usually think so much about the short term that they let it cloud their long term judgment. No one makes a mistake when they are patient enough to wait for it.

If you are getting into any ICO, you are still in a way going to be holding until you are able to get a good profit and in that case, some may even be swinging with the trends in any case eventually. ICO could be risky for a lot of people but it is actually a very good way to start if the investor would always know what to do when it comes to researching, so as to minimize the risk involved with investing in ICOs.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
yes I agree with you, it's true that Cardano is one of the best altcoins. Cardano has a large volume and clear concept, plus having a team that is able to work well to develop Cardano is even better.
Activity: 658
Cardano (ADA) is indeed an altcoin that is widely used as a favorite altcoin today, now the price is falling, and this is the right time if you will decide to invest in Cardano, especially if the news that Cardano will be listing on the coinbase
Activity: 56
New altcoins are usually cheap. And as far as the issue goes about getting it enlisted, if it has potential, it will happen eventually. But more importantly, we should not make decisions based on the hype.
Activity: 532
buy cheap coins is good but there are a lot of good and bad projects. so don't just buy because it is cheap do your research before buying. you would lose more if you are not careful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I bought cardano when it was at .3$ when it fall to .21$ i bought again and it still drop i bought again when it was @.15$ niw it fall sgain to .11$ i would like to add more but I don't have any free cash to invest so i have n choice but to keep waiting until it can recover its price and I'm confident it will need only time and patience.

You will be Fine: Great project with more potential than the rest of the shitcoins!
Activity: 406
I bought cardano when it was at .3$ when it fall to .21$ i bought again and it still drop i bought again when it was @.15$ niw it fall sgain to .11$ i would like to add more but I don't have any free cash to invest so i have n choice but to keep waiting until it can recover its price and I'm confident it will need only time and patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The market has created a hype over Cardano. But instead of going for that, we need to see the actual demand t holds in the market. Also, if this coin has potential, then anyone will be willing to enlist it, not just Coinbase.

There will be a lot of hype about Cardano as time goes on: Driving the price!
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
I have actually been buying as the price drops, Ada will be huge with time again, I am a medium term trader so will take profit at a comfortable level and wait for another retrace
Activity: 98
Yeah i agree with you, the current market is very good for buyers because all the coins in the market is so down, most strong projects are below or even half their ICO prices, so the market presents a good opportunity for new investors.
Activity: 112

Where did you see the news that cardano will soon be listed on coinbase? please share the links with us, so i can take some risk, or are you just speculating about cardano going to be listed on coinbase?
Pages:
Jump to: