Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano! - page 3. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
that is good news, ADA has blockchain technology that is very good and it makes it popular, if ADA will be a listing on coinbase then I'm sure the value will be even higher, buy and hold buddy...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!

People will have different opinion about this one and buy cheap is good but I'm afraid market condition will not support this method. Exchange all your coins into currency is the right option because crypto has critical condition and ( maybe ) will rise/ gone for long time. I'm not scare but there's risk we should know and face with high probability to happen. Go to the market, see the chart check your asset and do the best.
From the meantime, its better to keep your fiat and wait for a littler bit more, the trend is still down and buying is too risky at the moment there's a lots of good project which also suffering with this down market and sorting it out and find your opportunities needs to take some time, buy whenever you are really sure about the project, there's no need to rush in assess deeper before entering and investing your money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Cardano is a good choice to buy but you can try other ALT coins as the market price is low now. It will be a great move for the future because its price will increase in future.
Activity: 294
Great idea! Buy as much as you can and keep them for the future when its price is high. Keep them for future. Hope so it will give profit to you!
Activity: 206
Merit: 11

I agree with you that the condition of market at the moment is a buyer dream come true because almost all the price of good project in the market is down at the moment, so it is a good opportunity for buyers to get some coins at a lower price. 
Activity: 168
Seriously you are very correct, I wish i have not invested before and wished  that i am joining the crypto market newly, the market condition right now is very good for new investors or any one seeking to make more investment, all the coin price in the market is down and it's a good buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I know that it the best moment to buy crypto, but I am run out of money.. For these cases it is better to hold usdt or cash, because it will be nice opportunity to get cheap alts. Capitalisation is too low now, be ready to massive pump!

Big pump coming: Can’t stay down: BTC at this price is building pressure to explode upwards: FACT: The Williams R indicator on the one day chart never lies: It made Larry Williams a multi millionaire trading commodities!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Quite right! Now is a good chance to strengthen your portfolio with strong assets. Cardano, EOS, ICX, KIN and Waves - in my opinion, these coins have great potential in the next two years.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I know that it the best moment to buy crypto, but I am run out of money.. For these cases it is better to hold usdt or cash, because it will be nice opportunity to get cheap alts. Capitalisation is too low now, be ready to massive pump!
Smart money is buying good altcoin and have potential to be higher price, not only your recomendation altcoin. I think cardano is not good for making investment because do not have future price and maybe the same price at next time. Just buy an altcoin like bch or eth to take much profit later.

Cardano has more potential than any other coin in the long run!
It is like BTC in the early days!
Cardano’s target is to beat ETH: Cardano has better tech and many countries that have currency issues will adopt its platform because it is proven by virtue of peer review!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Smart money is buying good altcoin and have potential to be higher price, not only your recomendation altcoin. I think cardano is not good for making investment because do not have future price and maybe the same price at next time. Just buy an altcoin like bch or eth to take much profit later.
I just bought some more Cardano for 9 Cents: I am dollar cost averaging.
If it goes down more I will buy more!
2 years from now this coin could surpass ETH market cap!
Activity: 80
It is indeed a great time to buy altcoins, a lot of them are really promising, however, I think the recovery of the market will take some time, those coins drop significantly and a lot of them even lost their whole value.
Activity: 67
I’m agree with you. Buying cheap ALTs like cardano and others would be great and I hope it will increase the price in future.
Activity: 68

ADA are good and reliable investments. I also think that coinbase listed cardano. And the price is very attractive to buy
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Cardano has been listed Coinbase or not until the present time cannot confirm. So investing in cryptos is not a good idea. You should invest in cryptos such as BTC and ETH then hold long term instead of investing in altcoins because of the huge risk. If Cardano gets listed Coinbase, then wait a very long time, probably by 2019.
Cardano probably came as a blessing for the buyers, but being cautious is also important in such cases. Alt cheap coins really help, but when it’s a matter of buying every step should be careful.
Cardano is highly consider as a blockchain network with smart project. cardano offers high supply and it has good position in market capitalization. Cadano is one of the most traded currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I agree with you about this fact . Cardano (ADA) is the eighth rank on the top 10 of coinmarketcap with reasonable price for long investment.
I suggest some altcoins which have big potentials such as Stellar, KMD, DigiByte (DGB) for long invesment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

People will have different opinion about this one and buy cheap is good but I'm afraid market condition will not support this method. Exchange all your coins into currency is the right option because crypto has critical condition and ( maybe ) will rise/ gone for long time. I'm not scare but there's risk we should know and face with high probability to happen. Go to the market, see the chart check your asset and do the best.
Pages:
Jump to: