Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano! - page 6. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
These coins have a very smart contract and the cheap this moment.

NEO
RIPPLE
ETH
NEM
Activity: 30
It is not always wise to buy cheap coins and we should be very careful while choosing such coins. Because the probability of cheap coins to die is more than the expensive ones. So, the best option is putting the amount of money which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 98
Although I consider that ADA has a lot of potentials, I still prefer alts like RIPPLE, ETH or NEO, the first thing for anyone is to have a portfolio based on these currencies, throw there some bitcoin to ensure the investment, after having about 70% of your portfolio with these currencies you can start to have more risky investments as Cardano, req or ven, that would make a mixed investment of high and low risk with different rewards.
Activity: 30
True indeed Cardano is a good coin and it is a good project also. The team has good potential too and soon they will be enlisted in the coinbase also. But I think to all the altcoins are not as good as cardano and there are many scams as well.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I agree cardano and neo seems to be great investments right now as the price is very low but the problem is that at the moment we cannot see strong support due to bears dominating, every time we buy some market slides further down, i hope it will change soon.
Activity: 252
not only cardano there are lots of altcoin can buy with the smart money. from my opinion maybe cardano is overrated. you can try other altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Now it is time to buy cheap altcoins but instead of cardano, stellar, ethereum and neo would be a better choice. They have more potential than cardano.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Buying high potential altcoins which have cheap price now is smart strategy, Altcoins are easy to give you x2 or x3 profits if they have good news and FOMO of community.
Activity: 126
Right! Smart money is buying most good coins out there now as they have experienced considerable amount of dips, as a result their prices are now cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Where do you get the information that Cardano will soon appear on Coinbase?

I've heard for a long time that Ethereum Classic promises to add to Coinbase, but it does not happen
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The risk in such coins is that they are very sensitive to any changes in the market and are more suitable for day trading. But this does not mean that they have no prospects, the main thing is investor confidence. I personally like more  Zilliqa.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Not only Cardano, but currently ETH is in a very cheap position.
Therefore, in my opinion, there are many tokens available at present, and I believe there will be a good return in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Its not a bad decision to invest on ALT like cardano. As it listed coinbase so I think it future is very good. I will move forward to it.

Good idea!
Activity: 238
Its not a bad decision to invest on ALT like cardano. As it listed coinbase so I think it future is very good. I will move forward to it.

I do agree that buying cheap alts is the best way to go in this present market but that does not mean that we should not be careful when it comes to buying. This is because coins which are still very cheap have a more likelihood of failing and dying out of the market than already established coins so just make sure you are not putting too much money in them.

In other words, nobody knows what can be and what will be because even popular projects or cryptocurrencies can one day fall out of flavor and be experiencing natural death. Well, the same thing happened with companies outside of crypto and it is happening now with so many bad projects and can be shocking to see good projects just slide down the path. So it can also be a matter of luck after all doing our due diligence. I am not saying that Cardano is not good because if I have the funds I might be considering buying some Cardano too...

You won’t find a better project: Cardano has enormous potential: More potential than any coin I know!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I do agree that buying cheap alts is the best way to go in this present market but that does not mean that we should not be careful when it comes to buying. This is because coins which are still very cheap have a more likelihood of failing and dying out of the market than already established coins so just make sure you are not putting too much money in them.

In other words, nobody knows what can be and what will be because even popular projects or cryptocurrencies can one day fall out of flavor and be experiencing natural death. Well, the same thing happened with companies outside of crypto and it is happening now with so many bad projects and can be shocking to see good projects just slide down the path. So it can also be a matter of luck after all doing our due diligence. I am not saying that Cardano is not good because if I have the funds I might be considering buying some Cardano too...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have heard about Cardano having good potential, should I buy now for long-term investments? what do you think guys ?
Now is a very good time for investments in promising projects, I agree with you ADA is one of them. They have a strong team that is working to improve their product and if you look at their road map, then in the near future you can see many releases. Because of the bearish market, the price has fallen very much, if compared with the price in January.

Yes, it is a 5X opportunity in the short-term and the the team are working hard!
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Now is a very good time for investments in promising projects, I agree with you ADA is one of them. They have a strong team that is working to improve their product and if you look at their road map, then in the near future you can see many releases. Because of the bearish market, the price has fallen very much, if compared with the price in January.
Cardano is a good and potential coin, this coin must be owned for long-term investment. And now the price is still cheap, it's time to buy as many coins as possible. And we will benefit when Cardano's price has soared.

Long term is the word: 2 years from now it will be worth more than ETH!
Pages:
Jump to: