Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 19. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I like the fact it will be big ecosystem not a single service. It is the key advantage smartfox has comparing with competitors. Hope it will be used properly
Merit: 29
I hope You will have a lot of users on the platform. But how exactly you gonna target the audience?
From my point of view it is a little bit obvious question: Ordinary digital marketing and promotion And events participation. Thats the keys for the attracting users
Sounds simple enough but how big budget is planned to allocate for that?
Impossible to say how much exactly as Sum always fluctuates. In general i think few millions will be enough
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I hope You will have a lot of users on the platform. But how exactly you gonna target the audience?
From my point of view it is a little bit obvious question: Ordinary digital marketing and promotion And events participation. Thats the keys for the attracting users
Sounds simple enough but how big budget is planned to allocate for that?
Merit: 29
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

🚀We decided to accelerate our schedule and hit Coinexchange if the price will be above 0.0004 until Tuesday 16.10.2018 15:00 UTC. 🚀

🔔Keep in touch with us! Huge news is coming!🔔

More news here: https://discord.gg/3VhfHkC

It will be already fufth exchange, right? You guys doing fascinating work indeed! 5 listing just in a month
5 exchanges but no one with a good volume... It is a pity. Hope to see HVE in the upcoming monthes
Dear Community!

🚀We decided to accelerate our schedule and hit Coinexchange if the price will be above 0.0004 until Tuesday 16.10.2018 15:00 UTC. 🚀

It will be already fufth exchange, right? You guys doing fascinating work indeed! 5 listing just in a month
Merit: 1
Hey. There is a question im really interested in: Imagine there is no blockchain , will it be possible to still implement this project?
Im confident that no. It would have no advantages and usecase
What advantages are you talking about? Microsoft cloud perfectly works without blockchain so im interested
Transperancy - thats first if all. Immutabulity. It would be just an online app without any specific features. Blockchain is must have thing here
But why independent blockchain though?? Would not it be more convenient to issue tokens on ETH?
Otherwise project implementation would be impossible. ETH can not handle all the usecases smartfox has
But Storj is implemented as erc20 token and still erc20 token. Why smartfox can not?
It will move to its own blockchain anyway. It is temporary. Moreover smartfox is much more advanced the storj. So even if storj's implementation is possible within eth, smartfox's not
Hey. There is a question im really interested in: Imagine there is no blockchain , will it be possible to still implement this project?
What advantages are you talking about? Microsoft cloud perfectly works without blockchain so im interested
Transperancy - thats first if all. Immutabulity. It would be just an online app without any specific features. Blockchain is must have thing here
But why independent blockchain though?? Would not it be more convenient to issue tokens on ETH?
Otherwise project implementation would be impossible. ETH can not handle all the usecases smartfox has
But Storj is implemented as erc20 token and still erc20 token. Why smartfox can not?
What advantages are you takking about? Microsoft oud oerfectly works without blockchain so im interested
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

💰50 FOX coins are paid to the Twitter Giveaway winner! 💰

TXID: 453aef8d614b302dc136bda633113088b9ea4f9992a5f8e240a5349da2cbb6c7
Dear Community!

We congratulate the winner of the Huge Twitter Giveaway: https://twitter.com/faizkhi
50 FOX coins await you!
More exciting opportunities to come!
Guys, How you gonna make a profit?? Please dont tell just fees As it is ridiculous, it will be so small profit
Activity: 219
Dear FOX Community!

📃A new weekly development update is live on our discord channel!📃
💥Enjoy the progress!💥

Link: https://discord.gg/ag9mxy3

I suggest the SmartFox team to publish text document of the latest (and next) weekly development report here.
It is much helpful for audience to have text documents, which more convenient to catch ideas and contents in faster speed.
Pages:
Jump to: