Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 23. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

💥Congratulations on achieving 150 FOX masternodes! 💥
🎁A lucky random masternode owner got his 50 bonus FOX coins! 🎁
TXID: 45c63453be826321c9a06adddf0e82390cf9859ef983bc789e6fedf1fe1b16bf
Activity: 252
As for backers - Do u have any agreements with private hedge funds?Regarding big investments? Or probably u already have whales among investors?
Whales or funds prefer to stay anon. Im not sure it public info. Thats why team would not comment that
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
As for backers - Do u have any agreements with private hedge funds?Regarding big investments? Or probably u already have whales among investors?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
How exactly advisors mentioned on your website will help u? What kind of support they may provide? How much tokens do they charge? For their service i mean?
Their help is worth of all spent tokens. Thats why I dont care

It's clear that advisers as developers are needed, but the biggest question is how much money from the fund goes to such support and what exactly are they paid with project tokens or in bitcoin?
After all and you understand this, if tokens of the project are paid, it may turn out that they will immediately start selling later and the price will fall several times. For investors and who have already bought and for those who are going to buy such data is very important.
Dear Community!

💥FOX is now listed on Zcore - https://masternodes.zcore.cash/  - a masternode platform that offers:💥

•    VPS Host with fixed IP and Multiple Coins;
•    Dashboard and Monitoring;
•    Notifications by E-mail, Telegram, and Discord.

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s
Activity: 67
SMARTFOX has been added to the Apollon Nodebuilder platform! Try it out here: /ZRD8xKpQXX]https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ZRD8xKpQXX
How exactly advisors mentioned on your website will help u? What kind of support they may provide? How much tokens do they charge? For their service i mean?
Their help is worth of all spent tokens. Thats why I dont care
Dear Community!

🚀FOX block reward increased to 10 coins! 🚀

When the next increasing? And how big will it be?
Dear Community!

🚀FOX block reward increased to 10 coins! 🚀
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Going to hold your tokens long term. But can not pick the secure wallet for that. I used jaxx but i can not add the custom token there
Merit: 11
Probably you have a list of projects you would like to partner?What partnerships are u planning now?
Any partnership will be appreciated. However there is no schedule yet
Literally any?? Doubtful a little bit. Even with scam project??
Any partnership literally. It generates a lot of buzz and hype around the project. It does not matter negative or positive one
Probably you have a list of projects you would like to partner?What partnerships are u planning now?
Literally any?? Doubtful a little bit. Even with scam project??
Do u have a marketing department? Or u partnering with marketing agencie?
It has no sense to use only agency or only marketing department.Mixture will give better result. So I guess both
Then im curious about future marketing plans? What exactly team is going to do next in terms of promotion?
Better to wait and take a look at results. Dont worry about promotion. Team is professionals
The current results in marketing are very markable. A lot of listings and mentions on very popular crypto websites
It has no sense to use only agency or only marketing department.Mixture will give better result. So I guess both
Then im curious about future marketing plans? What exactly team is going to do next in terms of promotion?
Better to wait and take a look at results. Dont worry about promotion. Team is professionals
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: