Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 20. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Dear FOX Community!

📃A new weekly development update is live on our discord channel!📃
💥Enjoy the progress!💥

Link: https://discord.gg/ag9mxy3

Here we go! Thx team. I really like how development is ongoing. Already looking forward for the next update
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Dear FOX Community!

💥Enjoy the progress!💥

Do you have any article with update? I dont use discord. I eish to see medium article
Activity: 98
Dear FOX Community!

💥Enjoy the progress!💥

I know sec is investigating different projects now. Some of them may be even considered as security ones. Are you okay with SEC regulation?
SmartFox is utility project. It has nothing to do with SEC.
By the way, how bad is that to be a security token? What exactly it may cause?
No security token may be listed on exchange. They wont pass howey test. Thats why glad to know Fox is utility coin
I know sec is investigating different projects now. Some of them may be even considered as security ones. Are you okay with SEC regulation?
SmartFox is utility project. It has nothing to do with SEC.
By the way, how bad is that to be a security token? What exactly it may cause?
SmartFox needs more hyped cooperations and partnerships. Without that listing on big exchanges and mass adoption wont be possible
Activity: 252
When integration into hardware wallets? Im goin to hold ling term so I need cold storage
It is very hard process. Moreover there is a queue for integration to ledger or trezor. Im not sure fox will be addes there
Onces smartfox abounds in beauty and is noted by the crowd then ledger will add it. Waiting for that
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
When integration into hardware wallets? Im goin to hold ling term so I need cold storage
It is very hard process. Moreover there is a queue for integration to ledger or trezor. Im not sure fox will be addes there
Merit: 11
Activity: 16
Merit: 6
interesting how no one sees the obvious so i will repost until i get a reply.

very important. please fix spelling error on website "A Mutually Beneficial Solution for Storage Providers and Renterss".
also your team requires linkedin pages with links from the website team section.

if this project is in for the long term they would use real team members and not hide. i'm trying to help you
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Was there any ICO or smth? Where from te got the funding for the development?
No ICO. Team had their own funding for the development. They are transperent guys and dont ask millions for nothing
Hm.. Thats good but im not sure their own funding will be enough for a long period of time. Imho
Merit: 10
No ICO. Team had their own funding for the development. They are transperent guys and dont ask millions for nothing
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im looking at this alt fall now And the question arises - why have I store your tokens? Would not it be better to sell after listing and then buy back at cheaper price?
Coin will appear on the big exchanges on a bull run. After the spike just after appearing on exchange Price would not rebounce back
Im looking at this alt fall now And the question arises - why have I store your tokens? Would not it be better to sell after listing and then buy back at cheaper price?
When is the next increasing the block reward??  As for now it is 600$ but will it be even bigger?
Im not sure that it is needed. It is very big now and its increasing may lead to the future dump
When is the next increasing the block reward??  As for now it is 600$ but will it be even bigger?
We need even more exchanges Grin What exachanges are you contacting now? Just tell a few
Team can not say it in advance. All the news regarding listing will be announced post factum
Why not now? I dont see any obstacles to give at least few hints about upcoming listings
If they announce smth in advance they risk to be kicked off that particulsry exchange listing on what team has announced. Team is restricted to comment that now
I thought it worked with binance only. Cmmon, just tell then how many more listings are planned till the end of the year?
Nope. All exchanges are demanding silence. Such a surprize news always make impact on price
We need even more exchanges Grin What exachanges are you contacting now? Just tell a few
Team can not say it in advance. All the news regarding listing will be announced post factum
Why not now? I dont see any obstacles to give at least few hints about upcoming listings
If they announce smth in advance they risk to be kicked off that particulsry exchange listing on what team has announced. Team is restricted to comment that now
I thought it worked with binance only. Cmmon, just tell then how many more listings are planned till the end of the year?
Pages:
Jump to: