Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 22. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
SmartFox has very attractive price for purchase now. Once the whole market will go up Fox will be one of top gainers
Thats exactly the reason why Im accomulating now! The recent drops are temporary. In long run all crypto and smartfox in particular is very bullish
We need the markets to get back in rally mode, but also get listed on a good exchange. Just having a bull market does not do much if there is no good exchange.
Merit: 10
SmartFox has very attractive price for purchase now. Once the whole market will go up Fox will be one of top gainers
Thats exactly the reason why Im accomulating now! The recent drops are temporary. In long run all crypto and smartfox in particular is very bullish
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When realese of the final version? Im a little bit tired to wait
Team has to ensure everything works properly prior realese. Have a patience. Till q4 this year everything will work
Are you sure about that? Because if it does not happen till thevend of the year i would be frustrated.
Yes, Im sure. But you can check the roadmap by yourself and ensure by yourself
Sometimes plans dont go in accordance with the WP. Im looking forward for dev update to see what is going on now
Team has to ensure everything works properly prior realese. Have a patience. Till q4 this year everything will work
Are you sure about that? Because if it does not happen till thevend of the year i would be frustrated.
Yes, Im sure. But you can check the roadmap by yourself and ensure by yourself
In eth equivalent. Is there any recommended sum? What s the minimum I may purchase?
If you decided to make a furtune Or at least earn some significant money. Then u have to care about max sum to invest, not the minimum
I would advise 10-20 eth. With such sum future growth will make you rich person. Imho
Only masternode staking here may make you indeed rich person. Thats why just purchase few masternodes and it will be enough
Ptofit as for now it incredible - almost 600$ per day. But how long will it go?
Activity: 252
In eth equivalent. Is there any recommended sum? What s the minimum I may purchase?
If you decided to make a furtune Or at least earn some significant money. Then u have to care about max sum to invest, not the minimum
I would advise 10-20 eth. With such sum future growth will make you rich person. Imho
Only masternode staking here may make you indeed rich person. Thats why just purchase few masternodes and it will be enough
Merit: 11
Activity: 16
Merit: 6
very important. please fix spelling error on website "A Mutually Beneficial Solution for Storage Providers and Renterss".
also your team requires linkedin pages with links from the website team section.
i just reviewed the main fox twitter feed. i am going with stakinglab. if anyone wants to meet me there i am in pool FOX-MN-002. https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/6706712025.

sorry for the ref link. i dont care if you use it. thanks:)
i'm new here. can someone tell me the most active place to partake in a masternode pool?  i only own a fraction of a masternode. thanks
Activity: 56
Wow guys! Im impressed by your ROI that i may get on your masternodes.It is may be the main reason for investing here
Activity: 56
SmartFox (FOX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

💥FOX Instant Share is now available at Midas: https://discord.gg/u6Ma9sp💥

💰Buy a share and get rewards from working masternode!💰
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

🎁A new lucky winner will be credited with 100 FOX coins when we reach 200 masternodes!🎁
🔔Don't miss your chance to become the one!💰

Discord server with the hottest news: https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s
Pages:
Jump to: