Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 24. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Waiting for the dev update. Im curious what has been done now and what may be expected the next
Me too. I have very big faith in the future of this project and wanna ensure that everything goes in accordance with a schedule

As far as I know development is ongoing even faster then expected. Thats whyvi think you will be impressed with devs update
Sounds good enough. Especially if we take into consideration that Sia and Storj development is stucked

Kudos to all who have been around for the past 40 years with their unbent dedication to making storj cost less than it used to cost when u first met ur parents after a prolonged wait in the home of a troubled custody officer who had once found enjoyment for himself in participating in homicidal scenes and has kept on performing questionable actions on others since then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u take part in the next voting ETHfinex round? It is rapidly growing now. Moreover listing there is easier then on binance or bittrex
If im not mistaken nectar is needed there. So it might cost really a lot
First time ever heard about nectar. Whats nectar?
It is Native token of ethfinex. Like bnb in binance or ht on huobi. More nectar you have - bigger chances for listing you have
Better to target exchanges without such things. At least at first stages.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will u take part in the next voting ETHfinex round? It is rapidly growing now. Moreover listing there is easier then on binance or bittrex
It is Native token of ethfinex. Like bnb in binance or ht on huobi. More nectar you have - bigger chances for listing you have
Merit: 29
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Waiting for the dev update. Im curious what has been done now and what may be expected the next
Me too. I have very big faith in the future of this project and wanna ensure that everything goes in accordance with a schedule

As far as I know development is ongoing even faster then expected. Thats whyvi think you will be impressed with devs update
Sounds good enough. Especially if we take into consideration that Sia and Storj development is stucked
Sounds like SmartFox may use that to conquer that markwt and challenge that well known competitors!

How many tokens will be in citcullation? And how many are in circullation now?
1% of total supply is in circullation now. The total supply check on the website
Thats fact that there is just 1% of premine reduces the pressure for the price. I really like how team is making this project! Steady approach. Step by step
Why exactly 1%? Is it really good strategy to issue a coin with such small premine?
Sure thing. Less coins available on the market - less chances price be manipulated or just simply go down
Activity: 252
1% of total supply is in circullation now. The total supply check on the website
Thats fact that there is just 1% of premine reduces the pressure for the price. I really like how team is making this project! Steady approach. Step by step
Why exactly 1%? Is it really good strategy to issue a coin with such small premine?
Merit: 11
If this project reach all the milestones indicated in the roadmap - It will obtain the worldwide coverage! How many users are expected here?
Well, In a year i expect at least half a million of active users. Then 1 million more in 1-2 years
Quite optimistic prediction. You know hard to believe in such numbers if still there is no project with such community
Even if there are no such mass adopted project why smartfox can not be the first one?
Exactly! It has very cool idea and strong team behind. So definitely has chances to become the mass adopted project
If this project reach all the milestones indicated in the roadmap - It will obtain the worldwide coverage! How many users are expected here?
Well, In a year i expect at least half a million of active users. Then 1 million more in 1-2 years
Quite optimistic prediction. You know hard to believe in such numbers if still there is no project with such community
Even if there are no such mass adopted project why smartfox can not be the first one?
Pages:
Jump to: