Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 62. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Im curious how team is going to maintain the price per coin? Token buyback program is planned?
It is not advantage for ordinary investor. There will be not buyback program
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Are there any hedge funds amoung investors? The recognition from hedge funds are very markable. That gives this project more trust

I see the first Shared masternode. So you can just put your coins there if you don't want to risk too much.
Activity: 252
Im curious how team is going to maintain the price per coin? Token buyback program is planned?
It seems u have very limited core audience. Who is gonna use this project? Correct me if im wrong
It will be one of the most adopted projects. There will a lot of users
Merit: 11
It seems u have very limited core audience. Who is gonna use this project? Correct me if im wrong
U are absolutely wrong. The industry project gonna operate is huge
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Would you mind giving a transparent plan on the usage of those 1% premined coins, please.
I think if the plan stated officially and transparently, the project might have more solid supports from the community.
By the way, congrats for fast lisings on two exchanges only several days after launching.
I think project was launched long time ago and being developed behined closed doors. But now it was introduced to the audience
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Would you mind giving a transparent plan on the usage of those 1% premined coins, please.
I think if the plan stated officially and transparently, the project might have more solid supports from the community.
By the way, congrats for fast lisings on two exchanges only several days after launching.
Activity: 252
Project as for now looks very attractive.I would like to know how this proj will look like in few years?
As one of the top alts. My bet it will enter top 20. Not immidiately.But in few years that is possible
Quite optimistic prediction.. Will see how it will go.
I have very optimistic feeling about the future of thos platform
Decentralized cloud is very hot topic for 2019! Smartfox will be in big demand with storj and sia!
Sia demonstrated very good growth recently. Now it is the time for smart fox!
Activity: 29
Great to see increasing volume on CryptoBridge. This coin is gaining momentum!
Merit: 1
Project as for now looks very attractive.I would like to know how this proj will look like in few years?
As one of the top alts. My bet it will enter top 20. Not immidiately.But in few years that is possible
Decentralized cloud is very hot topic for 2019! Smartfox will be in big demand with storj and sia!
Merit: 22
Have u considered any other proj to be placed on? What about other platforms like eos or waves?
Hm.. I guess nope. ETH is the top with working smart contracts. The rest of platforms only promise smart contracts but they dont work at all
Merit: 11
Have u considered any other proj to be placed on? What about other platforms like eos or waves?
Dear Community!

We are live on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/smartfox/
Enjoy the expansion!

Well, expecting listing on Cryptopia soon Grin team is doing very well in terms of exchange listing
I wish to see coin on livecoin or yobit any time soon. Hope it will happen this month
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

We are now listed on Livecoinwatch: https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/SmartFox-FOX.
Merit: 29
Dear Community!

We are live on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/smartfox/
Enjoy the expansion!

Well, expecting listing on Cryptopia soon Grin team is doing very well in terms of exchange listing
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im curious how advisors will be helpful for u? Do they help you now? What kinds of help do they do now?
Promotion is the main their responsibility. Different cases: tech advices , coding, deals with partners etc
Project has already established strong connections with partners due to advisors help..Probably not all the agreements But they helped for sure
Pages:
Jump to: