Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 58. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Why U can not find you on coinmarketcap?? When listing there? Or im just looking for badly and you are already there? Huh
Merit: 10
Will u operate will fiat? I mean if i will be able to use project's services for fiat?? Or just a native coin?
Only fox coin. Otherwise token would not have sense
Thats one of the reason why fox coin will grow in price significantly. The demand for cloud storing services is very high even now and will continue to grow
Competition between centralized and decentralized cloud storing services will only grow! Hope the result of such competition will be indeed spotless products
Fox's approach will make a very important contribution at the result of such competition. Fox is very unique project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u operate will fiat? I mean if i will be able to use project's services for fiat?? Or just a native coin?
Thats one of the reason why fox coin will grow in price significantly. The demand for cloud storing services is very high even now and will continue to grow
Competition between centralized and decentralized cloud storing services will only grow! Hope the result of such competition will be indeed spotless products
Merit: 11
Like the fact there was no ICO - so no huge bonuses and coin dump now on exchanges! Well done team
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
No one can say us how good the SmartFox project is, but in my opinion, there is at least one negative signal.
After the start day of the ANN topic, the account of SmartFox projec has had only 1 postcount in total.
Do you understand what I meant?
How to buy tokens? Dont see any tab how to buy at website. ICO is ongoing at all??
No. There was no ICO. You may buy tokens only from exchanges. CryptoBridge as an example
We need more exchanges. Hope for hitbtc at least. The terms for listing there is quite affordable
Cryptopia will be the next one. So there will be 3 exchanges in total. Not bad, huh?
Sure thing. Moreover if we take into consideration it has happened within a few weeks
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How to buy tokens? Dont see any tab how to buy at website. ICO is ongoing at all??
No. There was no ICO. You may buy tokens only from exchanges. CryptoBridge as an example
We need more exchanges. Hope for hitbtc at least. The terms for listing there is quite affordable
Cryptopia will be the next one. So there will be 3 exchanges in total. Not bad, huh?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Ur app will be free of charge? Of some premium features will be included?
For free. Otherwise it would not have any advantages with competitors abd would not be used
Okay but i dont understand how it will be monetize. U know most of projects/apps have ads within but this one does not

that's it is not quite clear how monetization will grow with time. and if we do not understand this, then potential investors do not understand this and therefore will not invest. so that developers must paint everything at a good level otherwise the project will not work out normally.
For free. Otherwise it would not have any advantages with competitors abd would not be used
Okay but i dont understand how it will be monetize. U know most of projects/apps have ads within but this one does not
There will be different sources of income. First of all fees from each transaction
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
To be honest U have very big total supply. I would like to decrease it significantly
It is average supply. Moreover it is needed due to project's business plan
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Dear Community!

You can now take advantage of SmartFox shared masternode at Gentarium: https://discord.gg/YMreD9h
SmartFox shared masternode is available by the address: https://mn.gtmcoin.io/master-nodes/edit?coin=115

Our discord link: https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s
Gentarium masternode hosting service is a good choice for masternode investors, who would like to run their nodes on VPS.
Another option is Gincoin platform.
Recently, Amageddon is another one, but it takes time to know how qualitied, how secured this platform is?
Pages:
Jump to: