Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 64. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Have you held aby ICO or smth? You know project just appeated on exchange.. Very fast. Im impressed Cheesy
Team had own funding to make this project. Now thry just introduce it, the ready product, to the people!
When the final version of the platform will be  ready? The exact date. Wanna be ready for that moment
It is impossible to say the correct day of realese in advance. However u have to understand that development does not work as u imagine
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Have you held aby ICO or smth? You know project just appeated on exchange.. Very fast. Im impressed Cheesy
Team had own funding to make this project. Now thry just introduce it, the ready product, to the people!
When the final version of the platform will be  ready? The exact date. Wanna be ready for that moment
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can't wait for Cryptobridge! If anyone catches the listing, please write me! I know some announcements may come with a delay. So let's get ready!
Merit: 11
Once token grew in price - much more users will note it and then mass adoption eill come for smartfox! Just the matter of time
How coin price is connected with mass adoption of the project?? Huh
I mean all the coins that showed good growth in the past and now are being considered a top alts have a big user base now and everyone knows about them. The same here - more impressive price growth token will have - bigger user base it will obtain as the most of users in crypto it is traders. Traders is the core audience of literally any project
Activity: 84
Here I’ve found lots of interesting events. Is there any definite information about date of exchange listing?

Yes, tomorrow or Wednesday, according to info in their discord.
Merit: 10
Once token grew in price - much more users will note it and then mass adoption eill come for smartfox! Just the matter of time
How coin price is connected with mass adoption of the project?? Huh
Activity: 29
The airdrop has ended! Join our discord not to miss future events&opportunities

Thanks, SmartFox team for free coins. It was fun and easy. As I saw in discord, invite-, communication- and twitter-bounty will be launched.

Also get my first 2 FOX coins. Just got them transferred to my wallet. Yahoo!
Merit: 22
Any new exchanges are planned? Besides cryptobridge
Very detailed roadmap you have guys. I see you have already realesed apps for smartphones! Cool. But what about Windows Phone app?
It is completly dead platform. No one use it anymore
Well, im still using my lumia 1020.
Nevertheless, it is a pity. Now have to switch to android
Very detailed roadmap you have guys. I see you have already realesed apps for smartphones! Cool. But what about Windows Phone app?
It is completly dead platform. No one use it anymore
Whats about code audit? Is it audited by zeppelin or similar tech company? For me as an investor security is the top priority
Sure, it is audited. But im not sure if by zeppelin exactly or another company
Activity: 84
Dear Community!

Our main communication channel is our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh

To support your activity and endorse you being there, we'll conduct an airdrop today at 19:00 UTC in #airdrops channel. The airdrop will last for 1 hour until 20:00 UTC.

How to Participate?

1. Download and install FOX wallet: https://github.com/smartfoxteam/smartfox/releases
2. Join our discord server and stay there for at least 10 minutes.
3. Stay online in our discord server from 19:00 till 20:00 UTC.
4. Leave your FOX wallet address in #airdrops for one time (users that will leave their wallet for more than once won't get their rewards).
5. Get your payment after the end of the airdrop (it may take up to several hours depending on the number of participants).

All users will be registered in the Airdrop Table so that you will be able to check all the required info.

Stay with us and believe in FOX! We will soon hit CryptoBridge and announce more exciting bounties&opportunities!

Wow, great! Will join!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Whats about code audit? Is it audited by zeppelin or similar tech company? For me as an investor security is the top priority
Activity: 252
How many tokems are needed for the masternode purchase? And what is the current ROI?
ROI is one of the highest ones amoung other masternode coins! Moreover it will be maintained for the long period of time
Merit: 1
How many tokems are needed for the masternode purchase? And what is the current ROI?
This project is absolutly awesome. No matter if other people consider it promising or not. Im pretty sure in terms of long term prospectives it is gonna rock the market
Haha Cheesy sounds perfect to me. Im also gonna hold coins for a year at least
Will see what price token will have after product launch
Coin is already on the exchange and i see a lot of signs of upcoming bull run for all crypto. Fasten your seatbelts as fox is going to fly Grin
Pages:
Jump to: