Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 60. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Very like the idea of this project and team's approach. Idea is very strong. Moreover team is capable to implement everything properly
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I read there are just few competitors.. Sia and Storj. Right? Is it really true?
Correct. at least I have not found any similar proj on the market.
Besides Sia and Storj
Thats very advantage for the project. Hope team will use it properly. Then it will dominate the market
Exactly right. If you already holding sone tokens I would advise to increase your position.. The bull run at the whole crypto is coming
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I read there are just few competitors.. Sia and Storj. Right? Is it really true?
Besides Sia and Storj
Thats very advantage for the project. Hope team will use it properly. Then it will dominate the market
Merit: 29
Besides Sia and Storj
Where may I check your code? Is it audited I hope?
Surely. The report will be available a little bit later as far as I know.
No prob. Just hope there is no bugs. Security is most important part of any crypto project. Hope team takes care a lot on security
Common! If it were they would be already fixed prior the product realese
Lusten mate, Please check the team. They have been working on the project for a long time! No need to worry about security
Team is relieble enough, true. Just hope there will be no deleys with realeses. Otherwise i would be frustrated..
Merit: 22
No prob. Just hope there is no bugs. Security is most important part of any crypto project. Hope team takes care a lot on security
Lusten mate, Please check the team. They have been working on the project for a long time! No need to worry about security
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this business right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I'll be do the best for your plan
Well done team with listing! While other projects deley listing as long as they can SmartFox has already appeared on 2 exchanges!
Any plans to attend any crypto conference any time soon?
It is not the high time for that. Better to take part in any events once market rebounced at least a little
Absolutely correct. If I were CEO i would took special attention on the product realese rather then events participation
I think team understands that and will do exactly that way. Dont worry about realeses
I wish to see team on Consensys in 2019 on the same stage with Sia and Storj. That would be perfect promotion and comparison
Thats possible. But still team has to realese the final product firstly
Correct. Otherwise there will be nothing to promote - i mean no ready product to promote
Dont worry. The final product will be ready till the end of 2018. Team keeps their promises.
It is not the high time for that. Better to take part in any events once market rebounced at least a little
Absolutely correct. If I were CEO i would took special attention on the product realese rather then events participation
I think team understands that and will do exactly that way. Dont worry about realeses
I wish to see team on Consensys in 2019 on the same stage with Sia and Storj. That would be perfect promotion and comparison
Correct. Otherwise there will be nothing to promote - i mean no ready product to promote
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: