Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 63. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Im curious how advisors will be helpful for u? Do they help you now? What kinds of help do they do now?
Promotion is the main their responsibility. Different cases: tech advices , coding, deals with partners etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Im curious how advisors will be helpful for u? Do they help you now? What kinds of help do they do now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is the only one project I truly believe in! Team is doing all their best to make a realese asap
Dear Community!

We are live on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/smartfox/
Enjoy the expansion!

The secon exchange in few days! Guys, you are crazy Grin well done team!
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

We are live on GetDelta (getdelta.io)! Enjoy the easiest way of tracking FOX on mobile!
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

We are live on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/smartfox/
Enjoy the expansion!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Plus this space that I will share, should I always keep online? Pc is the domestic use and a maximum of 8 hours days in average, how will this space be accessed if the share is offline?
Marketing is the key feature for project's success. Thats why the cuestion arises - How much do u allocate for marketing? Each month
They are restricted..Better look at the results of marketing rather then sum that were spent
Marketing here is gonna be spotless! Team already proved they dont need a lot of money to realese a good project. So many partnerships and positive news coming soon
Hm.. Probably it is only the project where everything is good with marketing
Merit: 11
Marketing is the key feature for project's success. Thats why the cuestion arises - How much do u allocate for marketing? Each month
They are restricted..Better look at the results of marketing rather then sum that were spent
Marketing here is gonna be spotless! Team already proved they dont need a lot of money to realese a good project. So many partnerships and positive news coming soon
Merit: 22
Good question. I guess it is not fixed amount and always fluctuates. Moreover it is like private team's info and no one would disclose that
Merit: 11
How many coins may i get per month of staking??
Buy a node a make a practical test Grin
More important how big profit you will get in USD, not amount of coins
Activity: 63
Dear Community!

SmartFox is now listed on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FOX_BRIDGE.BTC

Trading will start in a couple of hours! Get ready!

Congratulations on a head start! I think I need to buy a few coins at least to support this project. Yeah, we have STorj, etc. similar ones, but they are not ideal, and one more attempt is worth trying. So...fingers crossed:)
How many coins may i get per month of staking??
Merit: 1
Are there any hedge funds amoung investors? The recognition from hedge funds are very markable. That gives this project more trust
No matter yes or no - No one would comment that. It is confedential info
Activity: 84
CryptoBridge soon! 2 coins aren't enough, will buy 998 more to go masternode. wait for more bounties. they have invite/communication/twitter bounty threads, so these must soon be launched. Great!
Are there any hedge funds amoung investors? The recognition from hedge funds are very markable. That gives this project more trust
Merit: 29
Have you held aby ICO or smth? You know project just appeated on exchange.. Very fast. Im impressed Cheesy
Team had own funding to make this project. Now thry just introduce it, the ready product, to the people!
When the final version of the platform will be  ready? The exact date. Wanna be ready for that moment
It is impossible to say the correct day of realese in advance. However u have to understand that development does not work as u imagine
Yes i know, but at least tell the week when it is gonna happen - it is possible...
Activity: 29
Dear Community!

SmartFox is now listed on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FOX_BRIDGE.BTC

Trading will start in a couple of hours! Get ready!

Wait wait wait...wonder what the start price will be Wink hope I can afford a masternode
Pages:
Jump to: