Pages:
Author

Topic: sMerit Post-Review - page 2. (Read 11279 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Although it may seem innocuous or innocent, you have broken a local-rule in the way you have formatted your submission. Please feel free to resubmit your post when you have read and fully understand the rules of the thread.

Thanks. re-submit it

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/manage-your-bounties-with-only-browser-3384446
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
April 27, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I almost gave you a merit point for your first submission, but I've decided against it. I agree with just about everything you've said in the post, but it is mostly conversational and not really informative/helpful to me personally. It was a very well written post, and a necessary post, because the suggested idea of OP wasn't going to work anyways. That being said it is just outside of what I am interested in meriting for this thread. Your second submission was less compelling to me and I didn't really give it too much thought. It reads conversational and isn't really that interesting or helpful. It's not something that I'm interested in meriting at this time.
Activity: 135
Merit: 22
Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)
legendary
April 27, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

I appreciate you taking the time to read the rules and resubmit your links after understanding them. Unfortunately I am not too interested in giving merit to an ICO unless it is something I truly believe in. I haven't read too much into these coins, but from what I can see they aren't really offering anything new or innovative that would be interesting or helpful. I'm going to have to reject these submissions, but feel free to choose different posts and submit again.
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
legendary
April 27, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

You've broken a local-rule in the way that you've formatted your links. Feel free to resubmit your links after you have read and fully understand the rules. I promise I won't hold it against you in the future. Greetings from America. Smiley
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
April 27, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
legendary
April 27, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
I still need tons of merits for Sr and hero, well I just gave it a shot.

Well your merit is outpacing your activity so far, so I think you will have no problems when it comes time for you to rank up. You're earning at a very good pace, and I doubt you will be held back by the merit system from ranking up.

This post essentially says "That is not funny." This kind of post is absurdly underwhelming and I hope that I never find myself in a position where I am meriting these kind of submissions. There is nothing substantial or compelling about this post whatsoever. It is basically a one-liner that is in response to someone else and it isn't even that well thought out.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
April 27, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
I've added your first submission to my Watchlist, and if I have to reference it in the future then I will slide you a merit point at that time. For now though, you've already received multiple merit from multiple users so it doesn't really fit my criteria. It is a very well written post, it is informative, but since it's already received merit it will have to wait until it becomes something I reference. Your second submission is the same way. I would be giving these merit if they hadn't already earned as much as they have. Don't want to run out of merit quickly, so this is a rule for the safety of my merit; you'd be taking them all away otherwise. Sad

There you go, I've given your third submission a Merit, because I was unaware of 80%/17th million coin being mined and this was very interesting to me. There are some interesting implications that this will have on mining, supply/demand and all of that good stuff. I'll be jumping in your thread if I think of anything worth saying.

Thank you Bill Gator for your kind words and patience to write a feedback
I agree with you. I was in doubt if I should submit those as they were already merited, bit as I still need tons of merits for Sr and hero, well I just gave it a shot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
legendary
April 27, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

You have already received multiple merit from multiple users, therefore this doesn't really fit my criteria of "under-merited". Also, I've seen many threads like this already made, and I believe I have one or two on my Watchlist as we speak. With that being said, I will not be giving your submission any merit at this time.

Very bland and boring post. I don't want to give merit out for discussing bounties, airdrops or signature campaigns. It doesn't seem like the right kind of material to be giving merit.

I've added your first submission to my Watchlist, and if I have to reference it in the future then I will slide you a merit point at that time. For now though, you've already received multiple merit from multiple users so it doesn't really fit my criteria. It is a very well written post, it is informative, but since it's already received merit it will have to wait until it becomes something I reference. Your second submission is the same way. I would be giving these merit if they hadn't already earned as much as they have. Don't want to run out of merit quickly, so this is a rule for the safety of my merit; you'd be taking them all away otherwise. Sad

There you go, I've given your third submission a Merit, because I was unaware of 80%/17th million coin being mined and this was very interesting to me. There are some interesting implications that this will have on mining, supply/demand and all of that good stuff. I'll be jumping in your thread if I think of anything worth saying.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
legendary
April 27, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

Your submissions are exclusively cliches that have been said thousands of times before. They are not interesting posts and they don't really say anything. There is no substance to them. I honestly don't know what the purpose of you beginning those threads was. I will not be giving you merit for either of these threads as they are insubstantial and not compelling by any measure. Feel free to adjust your posting habits and resubmit once you have improved.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
legendary
April 26, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

That is a pretty decent post, but it is certainly lacking in elaboration. I would have liked this post to be far more informative and helpful. This post isn't bringing anything new that hasn't already been said a thousand times previously on this forum. There are similar threads that pop up every day, but it looks like you've put a decent amount of effort into it. There's just nothing particularly compelling about your submission so I won't be giving it any merit at this time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
legendary
April 26, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
Quality post deserves merit and his rank is still quite low.  The content is original so I added some merit and gave some responce.    Anytime somebody new steps up and gives a feasible discussion point and is low rank I feel obligated to chip in a bit of merit.  If you were hero actually I'd probably still consider it, depending if I agree or not lol  :p

There's nothing wrong with that. I encourage people like yourself to poke their head in my thread whenever they would like to and take a look at anyone's submissions. If you disagree, feel free to merit them and let me know. If you want to add more merit, I have no problem with that. You are free to do whatever you want to do with your merit, and I'm happy that my thread is moving merit to the people that deserve it.

It seems the threads I posted on have been deleted. Sorry, I will post in better ones and get back to you soon.

You'll have to be more careful with the threads you decide to post in. Don't waste your time if it is a garbage thread, full of mindless nonsense for the sake of spamming. I'm not sure what happened in your particular case, but normally threads get trashed, because that's where they belong.

Bump
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
April 25, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
Hello please take a look at my proof of work text

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3317586.0;topicseen
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
Pages:
Jump to: