Pages:
Author

Topic: sMerit Post-Review - page 4. (Read 11279 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 06:32:00 AM
Hello Mr. Bill Gator sir,
I am not confident about the quality-assurance of my posts so here I am, humbly asking you to please review my posts  I will be happy to hear your thoughts about my posts. Thank you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34716129
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32957188
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32957188
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
April 17, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

Then I shall review those posts that you have not omitted, by your own request! Thank you for keeping up with your post and saving me a couple minutes. I had a read through the entire thread in each of your submissions that were not omitted; and I have decided to give a Merit to the last one. I was strongly considering giving the post 2-merit, but since I am not a merit source I seem to always be low on merit. It is tough out here. I think Merit > sMerit rate might be better at .75, rather than .5, but that's just my take on things. I very well might double back and merit your first post in that same thread. The other submission just reads a bit too conversational for my taste.

Thanks again the feedback is appreciated. I'm slowly narrowing down what you are interested in and what does not float your boat Wink . I like your thoughts on the .75 sMerit, but in the end there are likely far more people out there that would just abuse the system 50% longer... Huh math might be right. Not a problem if you don't circle back to the other submission you are doing a great job spreading the Merit; have you considered applying to become a Merit source?

Side-Note : A lot of people tell me thank-you, but I honestly don't know if they're truly thankful or if they believe that it makes them more likely to receive merit. Maybe people are more polite than I give them credit for.

Can't speak for everyone but I'm being polite.
If behind our anonymity we can't extend the earliest manners we learn in life we deserve no ones notice or assistance.

EDIT: Almost forgot to give a thank you shout out to HCP. The merit is appreciated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
April 17, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
Hello OP this is my only post that I think is worthy I hope it is Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34818578
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
April 16, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

You have broken a local-rule by submitting more than 5 links in a single post. Therefore I will not be reviewing your posts. Feel free to submit your posts again after reading OP and fully understanding all of the rules.
legendary
April 16, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
If I can't get merit for this I don't know what will. Thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34809676

You're joking, right? I literally started laughing out loud, after reading your reply I thought to myself "This is going to be good." I then clicked on your link and didn't bother reading through anything except the title. You clearly haven't read any previous reviews or the OP, because rewarding people for discussions about bounties is not something I am interested in. This encourages the wrong kind of users to do the wrong kind of activities. Plus your goal is $10,000 and you've only got $20 to show. This is laughably stupid.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
If I can't get merit for this I don't know what will. Thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34809676
legendary
April 15, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

You've broken a local-rule by formatting your links the way you have chosen to. Please feel free to resubmit your posts once you have read OP in it's entirety and fully understand the rules.

Possibly the best post I have seen on this board for a long time... I haven't seen anything else that comes even close to this recently!

And because I have so much sMerit burning a hole in a my pocket, I was feeling extra generous... +5 for you Wink

HCP Is getting froggy around here Shocked ; Again, thank you HCP for poking your head in around here and helping out where you see fit. It really goes a long way, maybe more than you realize. Keep doing your thing.

You've broken a local-rule by formatting your links the way you have chosen to. Please feel free to resubmit your posts once you have read OP in it's entirety and fully understand the rules.

The forum would be a better place if neither of these posts were written. They add nothing to the discussion, thread or conversation and are void of any substantive claims, premises or conclusions. I am not interested in these in the slightest and I hope you are capable of doing more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
legendary
April 15, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

None of these are worth merit. Some of them are buried in spam megathreads that are never read and are certainly not interesting. The rest of them just read like generic posts that are regurgitating information said previously in the same thread. None of these stick out as interesting, informative or helpful. 

Your first submission is a useless post in a Spam-megathread that has already been merited, so I will leave that as it is. Again, mostly the same as the previous user, spam megathreads, or useless posts that read generic and seek to repeat information that has already been presented multiple times throughout the thread. These are not interesting.

I was going to give you a merit point, but I don't have a great supply and HCP already has done a tremendous job in my place. This is truly a good post, and you are deserving of every merit point that has fallen upon you because of it. Keep it up!

This is not a post that is something I am interested in giving merit to.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
April 14, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
Possibly the best post I have seen on this board for a long time... I haven't seen anything else that comes even close to this recently!

And because I have so much sMerit burning a hole in a my pocket, I was feeling extra generous... +5 for you Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
legendary
April 14, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
Please see or review my post. I just want to know if my post is enough to get merit. Please give me some advise on how to improve my post in every topic that ill be participating in this thread.

Now how am I supposed to review your post if you don't submit any posts for review? I can't give you advice, except "Read the OP, before posting in the thread." At this point I'm just confused what you are even doing in the thread if you haven't read or understand what is going on. Please, read the OP and then circle-back when you fully understand the rules.

I don't generally follow links off-site as a rule. I like to see content on the forum, rather than the forum being a medium to link to other content. I get peeved about clicking around to strange places, even if I believe it to be innocent.

You submitted multiple times without waiting for me to review your original submission. I didn't catch it until now, so this is automatically rejected. Not that it would've received merit, anyways.

Turns out I had the perfect amount of Reserve posts, and we're all caught up.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: