Pages:
Author

Topic: Snapshot - page 12. (Read 15077 times)

Activity: 737
Merit: 104
July 14, 2017, 07:04:02 AM
The project seems to be very interesting. I have joined the facebook and twitter bounty campaign. Also I have commented in the ANN thread. Do i need to pm for the reference number? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
July 14, 2017, 04:47:59 AM
This project is extremely interesting,since it represents many possibilities,photo rankings contest+Instant messaging,this could be the next big thing,especially if it is easy to use.
I believe it will be easy to use, Selfie=Snapshot=BTC=$   Cool

It's great to have such app which doesn't just take your photos, it'll also make you earn a little money Smiley
I was just wondering if the snapshot app also have some editing tools, kinda like any other mobile camera app that exist today?
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 02:26:34 AM
This project is extremely interesting,since it represents many possibilities,photo rankings contest+Instant messaging,this could be the next big thing,especially if it is easy to use.
I believe it will be easy to use, Selfie=Snapshot=BTC=$   Cool

SCAM PROJECT
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 12:04:35 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

We will add a tab that says "Alpha" to our website for the 28th, click through and there will be a form in order to sign up.

I am willing to be in the first row to alphatest Smiley

Thanks for the enthusiasm. We are always happy when we see others excited about what we are doing.
Activity: 199
July 13, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

We will add a tab that says "Alpha" to our website for the 28th, click through and there will be a form in order to sign up.

I am willing to be in the first row to alphatest Smiley
July 13, 2017, 05:35:31 PM
I see. So this is a fair launch and fair distribution I see. Impressed so far but really can't wait for the app. Yea I'm impatient I know.  Tongue

Same here, I'd like to the see app in action.
Also great to see devs that are actually very active in answering inquiries about their project, tells us what sort of team is leading the snapshot project.
Keep up the good work devs. Smiley

Thank you, be sure to sign up for the limited Alpha through our website on the 28th.

I'll be waiting for this, i want to try if i could  Smiley

We're glad there is interest. We will update this thread the day prior to the Alpha sign up in case anyone forgets.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
July 13, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
I see. So this is a fair launch and fair distribution I see. Impressed so far but really can't wait for the app. Yea I'm impatient I know.  Tongue

Also great to see devs that are actually very active in answering inquiries about their project, tells us what sort of team is leading the snapshot project.

Thank you, be sure to sign up for the limited Alpha through our website on the 28th.

I'll be waiting for this, i want to try if i could  Smiley
July 12, 2017, 10:05:57 PM

July 12, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

Sign up for our limited alpha will begin on the 28th. Spaces will be limited so be sure to mark it down in your calendar if you're looking for a spot.

hey dev, so how can i sign up for this upcoming test, so i can be one of the fastest there, is their a special link or further communications will be announced and am watching anyway, thanks

July 12, 2017, 10:00:26 PM
Have you guys got a bot that tracks how many tweets we make ? I try to make one daily but don't always. I don't want to repeat the same thing over and over ^^ I will try harder though. I am just wondering because I want to make sure we all are paid as we should. I am not overly worried about it but I think it is good to clarify for anyone else here as well wondering the same.  We need some more activity here guys !! Let is start up some interesting conversations in regards to our life in this digital world and how snapshot can work for us and with us.

We all take pictures and selfies and things at some point so you know what I am saying ?

Hi Herbet, try and keep the ANN page to technology related comments and questions. Please pm us or make a post in the bounty thread in regards to your first question, but rest assured you will receive your due.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 12:38:52 PM

Sign up for our limited alpha will begin on the 28th. Spaces will be limited so be sure to mark it down in your calendar if you're looking for a spot.

hey dev, so how can i sign up for this upcoming test, so i can be one of the fastest there, is their a special link or further communications will be announced and am watching anyway, thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
July 12, 2017, 01:20:53 AM
Have you guys got a bot that tracks how many tweets we make ? I try to make one daily but don't always. I don't want to repeat the same thing over and over ^^ I will try harder though. I am just wondering because I want to make sure we all are paid as we should. I am not overly worried about it but I think it is good to clarify for anyone else here as well wondering the same.  We need some more activity here guys !! Let is start up some interesting conversations in regards to our life in this digital world and how snapshot can work for us and with us.

We all take pictures and selfies and things at some point so you know what I am saying ?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
July 11, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

July 11, 2017, 09:10:26 PM
This project is actually one of the examples of the blockchain implemention works best with. Take photographs, sync with server to never lose them, rank your photos and make money while. It's going to be fun in fact!

I also see this seems very good for a pretty interesting project, then how do you make money while at the photo level, I still do not understand your point, can you explain it to me about it?

Here is a brief explanation of the economic side of Snapshot.

There are weekly ranking boards, the highest rated photographs each week win a set amount of Snap tokens. Snap tokens represent 35% of our yearly net revenue.

If you place on the rankings board you win tokens with a monetary value that also earn you money as a stake of our yearly revune.

You are also able invite friends to sign up and you'll earn 10% of the tokens they do in perpetuity.
beautiful explanation, dev, we are only waiting to see how this will work out, and getting some snap tokens from this contest.

Thank you. The starting days of Snapshot are going to be easy for high ranking placement, its a feasible way to earn a large amount of Snap tokens right after our release. So stay updated and make sure you start submitting photos for ranking placement on August 10th.
July 11, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 11, 2017, 05:42:55 PM
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
July 11, 2017, 01:11:37 PM
This very unique project made me curious and I've read some of this project.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2017, 10:12:34 AM
I joined signatur campaign and whether all replies have been shared what yet but sorry for this thank you.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
July 11, 2017, 03:20:29 AM
how to calculate the bounties result
Simple. Your activity * bounty reward. For me, I've translated thread so:
1 translation * $ worth of tokens

Hopefully, it won't also decrease image quality like other social and messaging apps do noticeably. A streamlined, modern UI/UX would look great too. I am looking forward to hear more about...
Pages:
Jump to: