Pages:
Author

Topic: Snapshot - page 17. (Read 15077 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 03:17:49 PM
You create a project without creating a team,
you should form a team after that you can create a project, I'm sure this project will fail miserably

Wow, so much negativity sir Smiley Better to hope for success than failure.
I bet there's someone behind this project and that someone or those people might have their reason for not revealing their identities. But transparency is a great asset for running an ICO. So, yeah, pretty soon they should add more info about the creators/team members.

I think, many investors will be interested in this project if they know who the creators or members of this project. So, lets wait the response from team snapshot

This is an important question, and people have good reason for asking it. We knew we would have to address this issue as transparency in the ICO market is important. This is one of the reasons we decided to not self moderate this thread even though we knew there might be a bit of a backlash and doubt about our answer.

We are a group of four based in California, we met and all currently work in some capacity for a similar application. It's large, you've heard of it. One of our members holds a rather important position and works in exclusivity. Devoting time to other applications is grounds for his termination. That is the current reason we do not have any team information available at this point.

The revenue we make there is what allows us to fund development and other associated costs. Once the ICO is over we have all agreed to put in our two weeks so we can fully devote time to Snapshot. Our team Page will be released on August 10th.

We understand this isnt ideal, but it is the only option available where we have enough funding pre ICO to operate. This will cast doubt on our project and will prevent some from investing but it is necessary to get Snapshot off the ground, and realistically our funding target is set at a price where we aren't worried about our ability to raise it.

In a perfect world we'd hope people would just be able to this this project for the potential it has, but we understand why some wont. Hopefully once our team information is available people will see we are a dedicated, intelligent group of people with the experience to bring this project to fruition.

Thanks for bringing this question into the light, we hoped we would be able to address it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 02, 2017, 12:57:15 PM
Lets say there are a lot of applications out there but mobile camera and instant messaging = rewards is good combination and marketing strategy. I think more people will be interested in this project, no applications offer as you do. This app is the new level of instant messaging and good for users too, looking forward to this and will be watching for developments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 09:09:51 AM
you should form a team after that you can create a project, I'm sure this project will fail miserably

I bet there's someone behind this project and that someone or those people might have their reason for not revealing their identities. But transparency is a great asset for running an ICO. So, yeah, pretty soon they should add more info about the creators/team members.

I think, many investors will be interested in this project if they know who the creators or members of this project. So, lets wait the response from team snapshot
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
July 02, 2017, 08:22:23 AM
hope this project can succes
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
July 02, 2017, 08:20:13 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 03:52:23 AM
Merit: 254
July 02, 2017, 03:43:16 AM
I can't joned slack.

Please fix
Merit: 254
July 02, 2017, 03:15:19 AM
I will be watching this coin, I has a good potentials. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 01, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
I think nowadays there are too many photo apps and also messenger available on various platforms. But one interesting idea is to apply the photo contest system as one of the attractions. Perhaps the most important is consistency because in the future all investors would want this project to run successfully. Those who have invested here want to get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
Like this Project very much. Very Uncommon,Creative & Useful APP. Thanks you DEV team.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
July 01, 2017, 04:05:59 PM
New POLL: Have you used Asian messaging platforms such as Wechat, Line, or KakaoTalk before?

https://twitter.com/TheSnapshotTeam/status/881229567481888769
July 01, 2017, 03:25:31 PM
Snapshot Really very good and interesting project. Continue the good progress. Always support you.  Smiley

Thank you for the support! We are excited to see Snapshot grow into something great.
Activity: 124
July 01, 2017, 02:47:55 PM
Hi Xmaseven and Teamsnapshot, thank you for the opportunity. I have some questions regarding the ongoing campaign. Do we need to summarize or post our work by bracket or date on the bounty thread? Secondly are you going to provide spreadsheet so that we can monitor our earnings and progress as well.

Goodluck to this wonderful campaign and more power, thank you!

Hello ecnalumba, You do not need to summarize your work for social campaigns. You do not need a spreadsheet as your campaigning will be checked via an automated script. There is a paragraph in the bounty thread in red which clarifies how and why this system works.

Please send us a pm if you still need clarification.

We appreciate the posts but if we could try to keep the ANN thread to comments and questions relating to Snapshot rather than the campaign it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
July 01, 2017, 02:42:22 PM
Already joined and waiting my references number.

Also want to ask can i download this snapshot app

I have the same inquiry, I searched the site but found no link to the Snapshot app.
also, when it's available for download, will it be on iOS and Android? and if it's available on Windows Platform too.

Hi Julerz12,

The alpha version of the Snapshot app with be deployed at the end of the ICO, August 10th. This is because the core of the app revolves around Snap tokens and wouldn't function as intended without tokens held by us for the leader boards.

The application will be available for both Android and iOS devices. Snapshot will be available for windows, sometime during Q1 2018.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 01, 2017, 12:05:28 PM
Hi Xmaseven and Teamsnapshot, thank you for the opportunity. I have some questions regarding the ongoing campaign. Do we need to summarize or post our work by bracket or date on the bounty thread? Secondly are you going to provide spreadsheet so that we can monitor our earnings and progress as well.

Goodluck to this wonderful campaign and more power, thank you!
legendary
July 01, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

I have the same inquiry, I searched the site but found no link to the Snapshot app.
also, when it's available for download, will it be on iOS and Android? and if it's available on Windows Platform too.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2017, 08:58:23 PM
Snapshot Really very good and interesting project. Continue the good progress. Always support you.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

June 30, 2017, 11:26:30 AM
A great project with a chance of competing with some of the top mainstream mobile camera apps of these days.
Simply because, this one actually has a chance for any user to earn money through their snapshots.
Also, being with blockchain tech makes anyones photos become secure and safe from piracy and getting lost forever.
I sure hope nothing but success to this project and more people would take a look at the features of snapshot and what benefits they'll get once they use it. Smiley

Thanks for the support Julerz!
legendary
June 30, 2017, 02:41:34 AM
A great project with a chance of competing with some of the top mainstream mobile camera apps of these days.
Simply because, this one actually has a chance for any user to earn money through their snapshots.
Also, being with blockchain tech makes anyones photos become secure and safe from piracy and getting lost forever.
I sure hope nothing but success to this project and more people would take a look at the features of snapshot and what benefits they'll get once they use it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: