Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 15. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
How much does the maintenance of the healh monitor cost? Each monitor needs a person who will change gas and monitor work?

I have no idea.
Activity: 266
Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?

IF you are in their telegram group, kindly ask them.
Activity: 266
How much does the maintenance of the healh monitor cost? Each monitor needs a person who will change gas and monitor work?

very minimal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Will there be a big database? how will that be protected? Is this database centralised ?

you can ask via mail
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
How much does the maintenance of the health monitor cost? Each monitor needs a person who will change gas and monitor work?

I don't think it costs much
Activity: 19
Activity: 70

I doubt it would cost much
Activity: 42

Minor maintenance wouldn't cost much

Just read the instructions on the health monitor

Simply watch the health monitor video
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

No you can simply use it yourself

It doesn't cost that much. You can easily replace damaged parts
Activity: 22
What can actually be monitored or examined from the breath? I was looking at the site but didnt see much regarding that. Depending on it's capabilities, it's very cool technology.

You can have a look at this image
What can actually be monitored or examined from the breath? I was looking at the site but didnt see much regarding that. Depending on it's capabilities, it's very cool technology.

H2, C2H4 are some gases that can be examined

It can detect various illnesses due to the gasses present in your body

Alot. Let me drop an image
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: