Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 14. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
are you guys considering making smaller unit for home users or iphone app that could track and stored data in clould?

I can't say.

The core team should be in the right position for say that.
The Health Monitor is also said to detect lung cancer symptoms. Does that mean it detects when you have definite lung cancer cells or does it detect the signs that one is at high risk of getting lung cancer?

It detects the disease and not symptoms.
The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used

Lol, it's unarguable accurate
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
What is the accuracy of a test such as this? Is there any guarantees that come with using the machines?

100% accuracy
If this device finds disease, we need another ICO for the medicine

You can take the reports to your doctor.
In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?

Oops, it's not a bad idea bud!
are you guys considering making smaller unit for home users or iphone app that could track and stored data in clould?

Hmm, that will be a plus to their brand.
The Health Monitor is also said to detect lung cancer symptoms. Does that mean it detects when you have definite lung cancer cells or does it detect the signs that one is at high risk of getting lung cancer?

Not just signs, but the main ailments
The Team has something at hand that will change many diagnostic concepts, but I still believe that all success will depend on the accuracy and agility of the diagnoses presented, is there an estimated percentage of errors for HealthMonitor's diagnostics? Certainly minimal compared to the methods currently used

The device is accurate
Activity: 336

There are no such plans at the moment. The Health Monitor devices designed to suit for installation like vending machines in the public places.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is the accuracy of a test such as this? Is there any guarantees that come with using the machines?
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Not sure. I believe it is accurate

You breath in.
The health monitor device detects lung cancer by detecting a type of gas
At the moment, I will say no.
In airports you usually spend a lot of time by doing nothing, Rigorous why do you think it's a bad idea if they install them there?

Airports are one of the major places the health monitor will be installed
If the health monitor device detects a disease.
You make see your doctor
Activity: 1
Activity: 13
Activity: 12
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: